Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

Like they say, mistakes are part of the learning curve. Just like it happens in real life, so also it is in cryptocurrency. You can only get better by learning from your past mistakes and shaping your future in the process. In this business, you will most definitely make mistakes either by your decisions or your influences. The most important thing is that you try as much as you can to learn from these mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:04:26 PM

Mistakes are a loss as well as a very valuable thing for the future. Mistakes will not only be traversed in crypto trading or investment but on every side of life that will make someone learn to be better.

Balzhi

Merit: 161

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:08:32 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

only through making mistakes people can learn something. book does not teach how to handle with fails and does not give us experience.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:03:11 PM

Mistakes can make as our lesson to learn many things. In cryptocurrency world there is always a second time around so never be afraid of making a mistakes nor failed on something you are working with, be it your owned guide for you to make it right in your next moved.
opportunity will never be there a second time. they come once, if there's another chance it's a different situation. stay focused, learn from experience, and take advantage of the market situation.
Yeah it is not always bad time and not all the time a good time, so if you made a mistake in your past about your investment don’t be afraid of it, once mistake happens but it will help you avoid so many other mistake in future, I always learn from it and take more chances even if lose once, because I know my future is gonna be bright as long as I trust my abilities.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:12:13 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

only through making mistakes people can learn something. book does not teach how to handle with fails and does not give us experience.
Let's not forget that books are the ones that first drive you to do that thing that end up with a failure so books are still very important because they can teach you how to think and what you should do after a failure. So books are still a very important part of the process.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:18:33 PM

One should not be afraid of making mistakes. It is through mistakes that hard and persistent experience is earned. Therefore, do not be afraid, but act and remember how not to do to prevent the same mistakes in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:29:07 PM

One need not to be afraid of making mistake as that will help you not to make bigger mistake in the future and at the same time, the people that head about your mistake will learn from it and that will help them not to make such mistake again.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:46:37 PM

Only a man with a shallow mind will be afraid of making mistakes in the journey of life. With regards to the crypto ecosystem, mistakes are the basic requirement to become a strategic and successful investor or trader. My first ever mistake i made in the crypto space was not selling a token I had which was worth $1100 and later sold it for $450. This has made me know when to sell and when to hodl if necessary. Mistakes are part of our existence on this world we live in, so its either you accept it or learn to minimize the level at which you make mistakes. 
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:51:18 PM

One should not be afraid of making mistakes. It is through mistakes that hard and persistent experience is earned. Therefore, do not be afraid, but act and remember how not to do to prevent the same mistakes in the future.

If we're being afraid to commit that mistakes, learning process will be hampered due to that reason. Always face your fears and as you moved on eventually you'll gain acquired knowledge that will fulfill all your dreams in life. Struggles will help you cope up with failures, because you tend to become stronger instec of being hopeless.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:57:11 PM

Actually, not all the times we are doing good and make a good decision in life because we are human being. Somehow we made mistake because we dont know yet well, like in trading and investing crypto, it is normal to have mistake because that is part to be a good trader which is you can grown up by addressing your all mistake you have done.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:05:01 PM

We should really accept our mistakes and embrace it and learn from it in other to be able to trade professionally.  Many traders including the professional one do lose money in trading and most times this loses do come from mistakes in trading.  It is very important that we do understand this so we would not began to call trading names because of our own mistakes.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:10:09 PM

Very well said,  As long as we want perfection, we shouldn't  be afraid of making mistakes, if you fear making mistakes, then you are not ready to move or give room to the next level. That means you want to keep doing the same thing all over , Trying new things helps you increase and improve, failure or mistakes makes you better because you get to learn a better way of improving.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:15:06 PM

I have written articles and got to know that i committed blunders especially with details and facts. This is different from spelling errors. It makes me timid though especially in the crypto sphere,  i know readers see those blunders and just decide to let it pass. I can't stop writing tho,  but i make deeper researches when i writer to curb these mistakes and blunders

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:25:56 PM

We know that making mistake is unintentional in crypto making mistake is normal we are not perfect all the time, that why it's important to be careful to we do in crypto specially to your investment and assets. You cannot predict everything in crypto market.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Catmurs

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:28:14 PM

Mistakes are a normal thing , and to make too , it seems to me that in the crypto-currency market you can make a mistake but the main thing is then not to allow it again!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

I like this topic, it looks like an advice  to, people are really too scared of making mistakes and at the end they will end up making that the same mistake they are scared of.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:01:30 PM

Let's not forget that books are the ones that first drive you to do that thing that end up with a failure so books are still very important because they can teach you how to think and what you should do after a failure. So books are still a very important part of the process.
I did not find a book that discusses cryptocurrency in my country. You give advice to read books and I think this problem is about crypto.
give me a book as a reference or I can get it on the internet.
I will read it.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:29:09 PM

Mistakes are a normal thing , and to make too , it seems to me that in the crypto-currency market you can make a mistake but the main thing is then not to allow it again!
Yes, everyone should ever do mistakes in his life. It is something unavoidable. But the key points are how we can learn from the mistakes and never repeat them again in the future. As people said that experience is the best teacher, the experience of making mistakes should be a good source for people to learn. But don't be inspired to make mistakes because of the people's saying. If we can avoid doing mistakes, it is much better.  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:30:51 PM

Mistake  is bound to happen, it is a sign of progress, ones I make a mistake I ensure I learn from it and ensure it wont happen again, I take my time to learn, research in details about a project before investing,also I take out time to ensure I take advantage of every moment in the CRYPTO space.
Andthis

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:57:26 PM

You buoy try to keep off fault, on the other hand never be distrustful of forming single and neither should you be distrustful of default.The care of what desire occur strength be a regulation.Cryptocurrency occasionally buoy be extremely complicated and rummy, nearly largely when you obtain yourself in a condition you get never been uncovered to.When the marketplace is each great, fault are not simply observed, on the other hand when the condition of the marketplace appears to be on a rejection position, so care situate in and occasionally, we get distrustful of what ballplayer probable occur whether we capture a action also, to achieve what we get never been uncovered to. All the more whether you finally go, it is a stepping pit to get get greater and acquiring bigger winner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: