Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:57:51 PM

Everyone make mistakes in their life and I believe humans do mistake as I guess we are on a learning curve now. The things which we learn is determining me that older are gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:08:11 PM

Everyone make mistakes in their life and I believe humans do mistake as I guess we are on a learning curve now. The things which we learn is determining me that older are gold.
if we have never experienced an error then we will be negligent in investing because we have never experienced a failure.
because failure sometimes has a good effect for us as long as we can accept it with a calm mind.

so it really does not need to be afraid to make mistakes because we are not likely to continue to be right and it is only a matter of time that we experience mistakes so making mistakes now can avoid making mistakes tomorrow.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 08:25:33 PM

I am sure everyone has made a mistake, whether it's a big or a small mistake and intentional mistake or not. Because that's really the human nature. In any case, we will not be able to avoid mistake, but we can motivate ourselves and take lessons from these mistakes, so we don't make the same mistakes.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:43:42 PM

Most of us lose money in trading and investment out of fear of investing at the wrong time and wrong coins.  Mistakes teach us many things and it has helped us becoming expert in trading.  Without making many mistakes you might not have enough mind to invest at the right time.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:53:09 PM

No one can be insured against mistakes, and of course the cryptocurrency market players.
Mistakes should force you to draw conclusions and correct the situation for the better in the future.
Never despair because of the wrong investments as the market is very volatile.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
batkaMahno

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:20:01 PM

I do not like to make mistakes because they cause me losses. We must be very careful in the cryptocurrency market and try not to make different mistakes.

mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:39:23 PM

In my opinion, indeed we should not be afraid of making mistakes. We must have the courage to try every step. If we just stay quiet without taking action then we are not trying to move forward. Whatever the results of the steps that we take, we must have courage first. Success or failure is a later result. Precisely when we fail, it can be our experience and then take steps and do good risk management.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:43:34 PM

It is in failure that we learn the most, we learn about the things we did that made it all go wrong. We should never be afraid of making mistakes though we can try to avoid it but when it comes, we should embrace it and develop your faults. In crypto space you will surely make mistakes no matter how good you are, so don't weigh yourself down when it happens, just see it as a learning process.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:42:23 PM

You should never make mistakes on the cryptocurrency market, but this is inevitable for beginners since they do not have enough experience.
But if you have already made a mistake, then you should not worry but you should try to correct it.
Mistakes bring new experience so take it easy.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:49:51 PM

A popular philosopher would say, "I have not failed but rather discovered ways which a particular experiment shouldn't be conducted. I have invested in projects  before where  I lost all my investments but this motivated me to learn technical analysis and today I am better

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:53:19 PM

Do not be afraid. Yes, nice advise but you should say "Don't make mistakes". As we know, mistakes happen and it's normal to lose money here and there but you should control the risk! never let your emotions control you! Always do the best analysis and wait for the perfect moment to jump in. Never game when trading, you can risk it and WIN BIG! But you also you can LOSE BIG! .. Always try the easy way first, when you become pro .. do whatever you want!
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:18:17 PM

"when young, try to make a few mistakes, until you don't make a mistake again because you already know how to avoid it" This is a good quote that I still remember from Jack Ma,
the point is that we must learn from every mistake we make, and don't be afraid or insecure about making mistakes because every human being has made a mistake...

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:22:49 PM

From my  own view, mistakes are bound to happen and when they happen we should also use them o learn our lessons, without mistake there is no room for correction, so I will say I am not scared of making mistake.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:29:39 PM

No one is immune from mistakes. You will not learn from the mistakes of others. Of course, this is very unpleasant and offensive - to make a mistake in any business, but if this is the case, the next time you think well before you do something.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:48:49 PM

Mistakes are inevitable and there's no way we can prevent that because as humans, we are bound to make mistakes. Mistakes are there to strengthen us and to prevent us from repeating that same behaviour again. Never be afraid to make one.

amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:02:28 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

yeah i agree, we can never avoid failure, the thing is, it is up to you how do you approach failure, you can bounce back and fight again and again, the more you fail the more you become good on doing something, on the other hand you can also do nothing and admit defeat which is a bad thing. Crypto is not easy, it is known as the wild wild west of financial things, failure is unevitable here so the more sophisticated investor wins at the end.

You are so right cos i believe we used the past mistake to correct the future.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:10:17 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Mistakes I believe leads to perfection, if you are afraid of making mistakes you limit yourself of your potential. The mistakes I made when I joined crypto when trading has made me to be very good now

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:25:22 PM

yeah i agree, we can never avoid failure, the thing is, it is up to you how do you approach failure, you can bounce back and fight again and again, the more you fail the more you become good on doing something, on the other hand you can also do nothing and admit defeat which is a bad thing. Crypto is not easy, it is known as the wild wild west of financial things, failure is unevitable here so the more sophisticated investor wins at the end.

You are so right cos i believe we used the past mistake to correct the future.

Mistakes can be done all the time, the important thing is to learn anything from it. We always read about mistakes that can not be done, but this does not work. But, when we do it ourselves, because we lose money, we never forget that. lol
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:11:01 PM

Definitely, we have to learn from our mistakes but it is much better from learn from the mistakes from others.
This is why we have a lot to research and make our own analyses based on the experience of others.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:11:51 PM

I have never been afraid to make mistakes, because for this you need to do nothing.
All who are engaged in something, everyone necessarily have a chance for a mistake. The main thing from mistakes is to gain experience and not make them in the future. And also not to be upset and not to lose patience. You need not to be afraid and go forward to your goal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: