Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:56:51 AM

I believe that sometimes making mistake may lead to correction and succes into another trial. People normally makes a mistakes but not often times, because doing mistakes often times has never learn what he/she make with his/her mistakes.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:15:02 AM

I believe that sometimes making mistake may lead to correction and succes into another trial. People normally makes a mistakes but not often times, because doing mistakes often times has never learn what he/she make with his/her mistakes.
People makes mistakes, and there is nothing wrong with that, the only wrong I see is if a person still do the same mistakes over and over instead of learning from it. I know life is not easy as an investor or a trader, but we have to learn to improve to achieve a big ambition here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:43:53 AM

There is no possible way for you to grow without making mistakes. You should not be afraid of making mistakes but embrace them as an avenue to learn and gain more experience. I have made a lot of mistakes in cryptos but I don't regret it but have learnt from it and I won't make the same mistake again

Everyone must be mistaken when making analysis or strategy but with that kind experience, our knowledge growing and be better with our trade and portfolio. Learn and gain more knowledge will give us profits in the future and i think no one can be experts in just one night
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:11:20 AM

Life is made up of mistakes, it is necessary at some points to make some so one will be able to learn and make corrections, in crypto there is hardly anyone who have not made one or two mistakes, no matter how much you have read or studied in theories, you must make mistakes during practical, ability to appreciate them as part of learning and improving on them is a strength

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:56:31 AM

Errors are quite normal. We all learn from mistakes. Therefore, do not be afraid of this. When the situation with cryptocurrency improves, then there will be fewer errors. And now I wish you all good luck and courage!
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:25:25 AM

I think this is the only work of cryptocurrency that gives us freedom and without risk and without competition but if you have full faith and full patience in this work you will get the profit and dont be afraid of making mistakes in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:09:31 AM

There is no possible way for you to grow without making mistakes. You should not be afraid of making mistakes but embrace them as an avenue to learn and gain more experience. I have made a lot of mistakes in cryptos but I don't regret it but have learnt from it and I won't make the same mistake again

I am agree, with mistake, we gain more knowledge and experience. Peoples always make mistake and its better to learn from our mistake and make it more better. With more knowledge, we can make profits in the future
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:45:56 PM

Of course, we all learn not only from the mistakes of others, but also from our own.  The main thing is to make the right conclusions.  This concerns the right actions and the right choice of everything related to the cryptocurrency market.  As an example, you can bring the bitfinex exchange, which in 2016 lost a lot of cryptocurrency due to hacking hackers and many have already lost confidence in this resource.  But today this trading platform is practically the leader in IEO.
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:14:29 PM

I am agree, with mistake, we gain more knowledge and experience. Peoples always make mistake and its better to learn from our mistake and make it more better. With more knowledge, we can make profits in the future
As for me, it's not always bad if a person doesn't make mistakes, because now everything is on the Internet and you can find other people's mistakes so that you don't make them in the future

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:48:01 PM

I agree with you, the fear of failure has limited most people from taking a bold step which will help them achieve greater results. Yes, it is in human nature to avoid mistakes but it is also worth it to take risks.
Taking this space as a case study someone who keeps listening to the failures or mistakes of people might be afraid of getting involved in other endeavours.
So I think, we shouldn't be limited by our mistakes.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:14:55 PM

Mistakes should be allowed and are not afraid of this , because of the mistakes we can become stronger , the main thing in the future to try not to fall on the same mistakes and develop in your direction
I think it's better to learn from the mistakes of other people in order to make fewer mistakes. In cryptocurrency market one mistake can take away everything from you
Learning from other people's mistakes is very crucial. It will save one a lot energy, time and money at one point in life. However, some things will never be taken serious until it is learnt the hard way which might be by mistake. It is important to have a taste of some bitter experiences and learn from them.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:20:41 PM

to make mistakes you need it correctly Because it is from mistakes that you learn.  Having made a mistake you will think twice next time before you make it again.  Do not be afraid of mistakes.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:34:16 PM

I am not afraid of making mistakes. What is more I sometimes make mistake on purpose in order to get experience and avoid this mistake in future

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:51:08 PM

I agree! Bugs help us improve our skills in everything. The main thing is to be purposeful and have a head on your shoulders and understand in time where and what you made a mistake in order not to repeat them in the future.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:02:57 PM

This is a very good recommendation, but it works only for the people, who can take lessons from these mistakes. As I see, most guys repeat their fails again and again. Personally, I try to find out what was wrong when I lose.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:55:11 PM

This is a very good recommendation, but it works only for the people, who can take lessons from these mistakes. As I see, most guys repeat their fails again and again. Personally, I try to find out what was wrong when I lose.
Yes, we can find out for ourselves, because in my personal opinion, everything related to learning or advice depends on everyone who responds and does it, making it difficult for us to equate reality. From this discussion, of course, this can be a learning to improve when investing in uncertain situations, but good ways and analysis are the key.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:38:55 PM

definite mistakes will be experienced by everyone as well as failures so we will not be able to avoid them and from there we can also have a lot of experience to make the guideline in the future so as not to repeat it

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:44:23 PM

Making some mistake it was a part in our life, And making mistake in crypto in trading,investing, participating some scam bounties maybe this would be our experience so that in the future we can avoid of what mistake that we make in the past.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:57:10 PM

In as much as we shouldn't be limited by our mistakes, we should make sure we have the right knowledge of everything were are doing, this is because even if we make mistakes we can find out way towards making the right thing. But, if the knowledge is not there, thats when you see people who quit after encountering one challenge or the other.
Furthermore, there are mistakes worth avoiding and this type is most times causes by greed.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:02:57 PM

mistakes help you to learn and to avoid future losses and so on. I am not afraid, I've made multiple mistakes in crypto, I lost money in pump and dump, was robbed due to private key leak, lost money in scam etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: