Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5010 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:20:55 PM

We can try as much as possible to avoid mistake but we should not entertain the fear of making mistakes but that can actually lead us into making more mistakes.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:29:06 PM

Oh, boy, how many mistakes I made in 2017 and 2018! It is normal for beginners and this is how we learn and grow. Now I am fully prepared to capitalize on the next big wave when it comes. Hopefully, it will come.

It is thanks to these mistakes that you are now who you are. Each mistake is like fixing a bug in your internal system, with the right approach you can fix most of the bugs.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:32:42 PM

Yes, I agree fear fetters our actions and forces to think so need someone. Our task is not to give in to fear and always think with your head. And understand that on mistakes we learn.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:41:50 PM

You have to learn from your mistakes, especially if you are engaged in trading on the exchanges. We all make mistakes, the main thing to learn from this experience to prevent them in the future.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 07:45:30 PM

With cryptocurrency even a simple mistake will lead to a drastic loss. One needs to learn before getting into cryptocurrency, also while experimenting it needs to be done on a small scale which will let you get rid of loss even if something goes wrong.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:53:24 PM

One misstep will make us increasingly perceptive and watchful, that botch is a disposition that commits frustration however with our errors, we will take the exercise. In settling on choices in crypto it regularly commits errors as a result of figurings and expectations that miss and this makes a misfortune, yet this experience will give us one simple way later. Attempting and gaining from slip-ups will discover another way that is progressively beneficial.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:48:55 PM

I can say from my own experience that mistakes help a lot. They help to improve and develop. After all, when you make a mistake, the next time you will be more careful.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:21:18 PM

Mistake making to me is nothing but a raw material to progress, and experience they say is the best teacher, the risen and falling of a toddler is what prepares him to be the best runner in life but however one must avoid falling into preventable mistakes
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:35:29 PM

Mistakes cannot be avoided bit can be minimized and that is by putting a lot of considerations into practice,we also garner alot of knowledge and experience from mistakes which helps us get better and more informed to avoid future mistakes.
Also we can mean from the mistakes other people have made previously and pattern ourselves to evade the mistakes they made
So mistakes can serve to be a helping hand to success sometimes
error is experience and with that experience we can better invest in the future and we can avoid mistakes that will occur again and of course will be investors who are more careful in making decisions

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:06:50 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Mistake is something not to be afraid of, it is something that has to be corrected.
If we never done any mistakes, then we would not know what is the best way to avoid that mistake in the future.
Dealing in cryptocurrency will requiring some experience from mistakes to get a decent earnings.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 09:13:39 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Mistake is something not to be afraid of, it is something that has to be corrected.
If we never done any mistakes, then we would not know what is the best way to avoid that mistake in the future.
Dealing in cryptocurrency will requiring some experience from mistakes to get a decent earnings.
by doing mistake i am sure we will improve our skills faster than before.we will know in which part was our mistakes.moreover if we make journal to note our mistakes,i am sure it will very usefull.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:16:26 PM

Yes, I agree fear fetters our actions and forces to think so need someone. Our task is not to give in to fear and always think with your head. And understand that on mistakes we learn.
I agree , I think one must risk if you don't want to live like others , and I think we all make mistakes and make them not terrible important in the future again to prevent

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 06:53:16 PM

Yes, everyone is prone to mistake but the best once among human being are those that are able to correct their mistake. I believe mistake is the  step to grater archivement.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
tbossmitche

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:14:40 PM

I will always say that experience is the best teacher. As much as you will never live long enough to make all the mistakes yourself, the best lessons you learn are from your own mistakes. The cryptocurrency ecosystem is one very complicated place where you can loose your sanity if you do not thread carefully. However, you can never become accomplished in any capacity within this ecosystem if you are still scared of making mistakes.

The complexity of the cryptosphere is actually one of the things that make it really interesting and we've all got to embrace it to become better at what we do.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:26:32 PM

I have never been afraid to make mistakes, because sometimes I must have made a mistake. what I'm afraid of is when I forget the risks of the choices I make. this is very dangerous than making mistakes that I have predicted. forgetting the risk might be the biggest fear. when I'm happy sometimes I forget about the risks, and finally I fail at the end

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:31:27 PM

Based on what I've heard from some successful traders or I say "cryptoers", before they reached their current status, they've failed several times and lost a lot too. Truly the saying that "winners do not give up" is true. Only those who have experience the struggle can be called winners in my opinion. If we will not explore, try and discover, we will never learn and we will never grow. Knowledge acquired through experience is still the best.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 07:36:59 PM

mistakes are common, so there seems to be nothing to fear. I personally always learn from mistakes, because it is the best thing to learn. as long as humans are still alive they will make mistakes so don't think too much.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:38:18 PM

We all commit mistakes, the important thing about making mistakes is what you learn about and use it to improve your future decisions and not commit another mistakes in the process
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:48:10 PM

Nobody is perfect and everybody is doing mistakes. It does not matter what a mistake did you make, you should always be strong and try to avoid such mistakes in the future. If you would, you will reach success in this industry.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:49:38 PM

mistakes are common, so there seems to be nothing to fear. I personally always learn from mistakes, because it is the best thing to learn. as long as humans are still alive they will make mistakes so don't think too much.

Not everyone has a habit and generally can learn from their mistakes, as a rule, people repeat them again and again for the reason that this has become a habit from an early age.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: