Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5010 times)
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:55:07 AM

if you are still afraid of failure means you are not ready to be successful because failure is one of the keys to success because from failure we can learn what can make us successful. especially in the experience cryptocurrency is needed so that we can read the situation so that we are right in deciding in finding coins for investment.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:56:52 AM

In the past I have make several mistakes in cryptocurrency, both investing and mining ,my first mistakes was I kept mining coins without doing research on them ,I thought I was doing the right thing and I wasted months before I realized that I mined shitcoins but not anymore ,I guess mistakes have to be made to learn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:14:59 AM

We cannot avoid of making mistakes all the time specially with our work here in crypto currency, we should not afraid of our mistakes because mistakes can make us strong in the future.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:17:27 AM

I agree with OP on certain points, the way to learn is to fail. However, making mistake in crypto could be a costly one. So it is important to stay alert and be careful. Don’t learn in a hard way.

Learning is a continuous process and one should be quick to learn and mistake will happen but quicker you learn and make necessary changes as required will help you only in future as will have a command on such things . Person grows with experiences and experiences comes from bad experiences at times .
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:24:12 AM

We cannot avoid of making mistakes all the time specially with our work here in crypto currency, we should not afraid of our mistakes because mistakes can make us strong in the future.
actually it depends on how big the level of error is made, so the bigger the mistakes that occur, the greater we can learn from those mistakes. the most important thing is that we must maintain the privacy of our wallet

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:26:48 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

The main thing is that these errors should not be fatal or the losses should not be colossal. Therefore, it is sometimes better to first make small investments in order to learn and understand your strategy.

dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:57:52 AM

Nothing is perfect in life, mistakes are part of life. Even that thing you thought it was done perfect, if you look critically, you could still discover some elements of mistake(s). Everyone makes one mistake or the other in different facets of life. However, there are some steps we can take to reduce our mistakes and we ought to learn from our former mistakes, such should be repeated. We make mistakes but are preventable and some can be mitigated.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:35:05 AM

Mistakes made on the crypto market are unavoidable. The crypto market is currently collapsing, but I think intelligent investors learn from their own mistakes and know how to deal with the situation. We must not give up on the first difficulty that we have. We must learn from unsuccessful experiences to be stronger in the future. The crypto market sometimes challenges us, and we must show that we are strong.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:55:34 AM

Of course, mistakes are not necessary, but still you should try to avoid them, otherwise mistakes will become the norm!
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:58:22 AM

Making mistakes is something normal when we are doing something or learning the new things. However, the mistakes should be taken as the lesson for better next considerations and strategy, If we only make the similar mistakes, we got nothing from the lesson. That is why, never make the mistakes, but be smart in analyzing what makes us failed, mistakes, and also the next strategy to face this.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:04:56 PM

Experience is the best teacher so we all need to learn from our mistakes. Mistakes make you a stronger person and we should not be embarrassed or scared of mistakes. We should always take responsibility for our mistakes and try not to repeat it
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:11:08 PM

Making mistakes is just a part of our life as a crypto trader or investor, for the reason that sometimes we can't control the trends of the crypto prices once we make a decision on trading our tokens or coins in the crypto market/s. There are also times, that the project/s we are taking part are turned out to be a scam project/s, so don't blame ourselves on doing mistakes, for it will serve as a lesson for us to be careful on our decision making.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:11:35 PM

Making mistakes is something normal when we are doing something or learning the new things. However, the mistakes should be taken as the lesson for better next considerations and strategy, If we only make the similar mistakes, we got nothing from the lesson. That is why, never make the mistakes, but be smart in analyzing what makes us failed, mistakes, and also the next strategy to face this.
Mistakes or failures are a very important lesson in our lives. this includes when we enter the world of digital currency. many decisions that we have to make well, many failures in every initial decision. but this is a lesson, a lesson that can give us very valuable skills and experience.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:16:44 PM

Unfortunately, I'm the one that is very afraid of making the mistakes. That is why, I always study and learn hard in order to minimize the mistakes. If making mistake, it can be solved directly. Moreover in this crypto world, making mistake will really give the big influence. that is why it is better to avoid making mistakes.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:23:57 PM

Without making mistakes it is impossible to gain good profits. This is the core idea of the whole investment schools. You are making mistakes, you learn from them and you avoid such mistakes in the future = profit.

BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:59:12 PM

We must learn from our mistakes and mistakes others in this situation we can ease the mistakes, especially in our work this is repeated mistakes we are not perfect !!!
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:05:53 PM

I think that’s the basis of risk taking

Take risk and be calm, if t works out, you win
If it fails, ensure to learn from it
Never entertain fear
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:10:40 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Make mistakes and learn more,just take everything as positive.
For an investor the risk taking need to be very calculated just doing it blindly will make you poor and also you need to keep different level of income source then you won't get afraid if some field gets very low.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:20:27 PM

but what if that failure destroys everything. we might have felt the fall of last year. and there were some people who were destroyed because all the money was lost due to the fall. it might be a pretty fatal mistake.

so I don't agree with you, if we can succeed without fail why we have to take risks. what we need is high understanding not blind courage.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:38:48 PM

I have never been afraid to make mistakes. but I'm here trying to never fail. even though sometimes all my efforts fail and I lose. if I can succeed without fail isn't that good?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: