Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5782 times)
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:15:06 AM

You have already made preliminary sales for private investors. And I would like to know how many project supporters did you manage to attract?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HYGHtech

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:29:49 AM

Hey, can you explain how your ads will work on displays? What should an advertiser do to get profit from this?
Hello, the process of creating an advertising company consists of several stages. The advertiser registers on the platform, determines the parameters of the advertisement, selects the type of display, the display time. After that, the company is launched and the advertisment can monitor the results of the broadcast in real time and get a profit from the advertisement, thanks to the attracted customers. You can see the presentation of HYGH on prototype page https://demo.hygh.tech/
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:38:52 AM

Hello everyone, you have a great idea - to combine the advertiser and the provider directly. It is innovative. But if I’m interested in becoming a display provider, how much profit can I expect?
This is an interesting question. Here it is important to note several factors on which the profit of the provider’s display depends. The size of your screen, location, its visual accessibility, performance. Before you can become a provider, your device will be checked. If your screen is in a crowded place where there is a large flow of people, then you will be able to earn good profits fairly quickly.
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:42:27 AM

I admire your concept, but I would like to know, and how effectively to implement such an idea? Are there enough displays to provide comprehensive coverage for advertisers?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:51:13 AM

You have already made preliminary sales for private investors. And I would like to know how many project supporters did you manage to attract?
Our seed round was closed by our founders, but our private sale included a number of angel investors and our pre-sale includes over 2,500 investors.
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:52:31 AM

Hello everyone, you have a great idea - to combine the advertiser and the provider directly. It is innovative. But if I’m interested in becoming a display provider, how much profit can I expect?
This is an interesting question. Here it is important to note several factors on which the profit of the provider’s display depends. The size of your screen, location, its visual accessibility, performance. Before you can become a provider, your device will be checked. If your screen is in a crowded place where there is a large flow of people, then you will be able to earn good profits fairly quickly.
How much interest does the provider earn from the total profit of the advertising company?
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:00:43 PM

In your description, information is given that those users who have a smart TV can also become providers, is this true? After all, this technology can stand on devices of different sizes and not all meet the requirements
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:07:18 PM

Hello everyone, what currencies can I use to buy tokens? Do you have bonuses for presale members?
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:13:46 PM

Ok thx, no translation or signature bounty program planned?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:57:24 PM

How much interest does the provider earn from the total profit of the advertising company?
Of the amount of each transaction that comes into the HYGH system thanks to an advertising campaign, you, as a display provider, receive 83.5%.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:04:43 PM

I admire your concept, but I would like to know, and how effectively to implement such an idea? Are there enough displays to provide comprehensive coverage for advertisers?
Berg Insights, the dedicated M2M/IoT market research firm estimated a total of 37.6 million active digital display units in 2016, increasing to 87.2 million digital display units in 2021. By the most conservative of estimates, HYGH’s market rollout will double the total addressable market for digital inventory by 2022 (a forecasted 151m screens in 2022 vs. an estimated 74m screens in 2017)
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:09:02 PM

We do not have translation or signature programs. Soon we will announce the HYGH Airdrop. Stay tuned and follow our telegram https://t.me/HyghAG
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:09:59 PM

Berg Insights, the dedicated M2M/IoT market research firm estimated a total of 37.6 million active digital display units in 2016, increasing to 87.2 million digital display units in 2021. By the most conservative of estimates, HYGH’s market rollout will double the total addressable market for digital inventory by 2022 (a forecasted 151m screens in 2022 vs. an estimated 74m screens in 2017)
Yes, these are huge numbers. And if a company becomes a user of your platform, then what advantages does it provide?
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:12:32 PM

You have a large enough team and a global project. Where could I get more information about the competence of the team?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:15:30 PM

In your description, information is given that those users who have a smart TV can also become providers, is this true? After all, this technology can stand on devices of different sizes and not all meet the requirements
Yes, if you have a Smart TV or Tablet in a public space, you can start earning income immediately. Of course, to be a provider you must provide information about your device, it must meet the minimum requirements. If you plan to become a provider, you can register in advance and when the system is launched, we will inform you when it will be possible to start working and earning.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:19:00 PM

Hello everyone, what currencies can I use to buy tokens? Do you have bonuses for presale members?
You can invest using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Fiat currency. But for this, register on theDashboard https://dashboard.hygh.tech/sign-up and go through KYC verification
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:33:56 PM

You have a large enough team and a global project. Where could I get more information about the competence of the team?
You can see our team members in this article https://medium.com/hygh-tech/whos-behind-hygh-63eca6f97d62
Wattlexp

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:35:09 PM

Hi team, what new can you tell about the project? What are the results of your presale, a lot of investors?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:10:52 PM

Yes, these are huge numbers. And if a company becomes a user of your platform, then what advantages does it provide?
First of all, brands no longer need to have a huge budget in order for their message to reach the consumer. It is not even necessary to use advertising on banners earlier, because the application is easy to use and does not require additional knowledge. Also, the brand completely controls the flow of the advertising campaign, tracking in real time. And finally, we carefully select screen providers, so that the brand is protected from fraudsters.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:23:58 PM

You can invest using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Fiat currency. But for this, register on theDashboard https://dashboard.hygh.tech/sign-up and go through KYC verification
that's nice! so, is this a standard procedure, where do I need to specify my country and passport details, or do you require any other information?
Yes, you specify the basic contact information about yourself, your location and you also need to take a photo of your face and document (passport or ID card). If you're having trouble, just read this article https://medium.com/hygh-tech/how-to-complete-your-hygh-kyc-8cfb4bbcfacb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: