Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC SHOULD BE STOPPED FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 55958 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:43:54 PM

Yes, KYC has already stopped maximum of bounty campaign and proof of authentication has started instead of it. Really it was a panic for bounty hunters those who has no NID card or driving license or passport. If in whole month i do bounty but if i fail to withdraw my tokens from that campaign that is very sorrowful.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:24:49 PM

KYC is a nice solution and I mean everybody should do it. I mean everyone is able to pass a KYC process besides there are some difficulties by using multiple accounts and cheating the team members and other participants.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:56:17 PM

I believe that bounty hunters should go through KYC as easily as possible, it is enough to confirm the mail, maybe a telephone, and then bust.
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 03:04:59 PM

I think in future all bounty hunters will have to do kyc before getting rewarded. main reason according to me is regulations. But bounty managers should inform it as starting bounty. Asking KYC after campaign make bounty hunters more troubles. Because some countries restricted from ICOs. So those bounty hunters will not receive bounty reward anyway.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:07:25 PM

Yes, KYC has already stopped maximum of bounty campaign and proof of authentication has started instead of it. Really it was a panic for bounty hunters those who has no NID card or driving license or passport. If in whole month i do bounty but if i fail to withdraw my tokens from that campaign that is very sorrowful.
yes you are right, bounty hunters should not need enough kyc with proof of autentication. plus many issues about selling data by project scammers. this makes us very frightening even for investors. for business, just do the exchange. because almost all existing exchanges require us to fill in personal data.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:15:45 PM

What is KYC? It means knowing your customer. In KYC some requirements are required such as: Full Name, Residence address, Citizenship, Birth date, Photo of government issued ID (Driver’s License, Passport, ID card),
Social Security number or Tax Identification, Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Photo of bank card .

I honestly think kyc should be stopped for bounty hunters, reason being that we are not buying the token of the project ,rather we are rendering services  to create awareness for the project. Which ought to be paid for.

In another view, if a bounty hunter has to go through KYC ,then it should be at the start of the bounty, during registration, if accepted or passed, then you go on with the bounty.

I did a bounty which i passed, and earned some amount of the token, but i failed kyc and my effort was gone just like that, after rendering my services to them by promoting the project. I got really pained.

This is just an example of what is happening.

What do you all really think about kyc for bounty hunters?
I agree these KYC procedure on Bounty Hunters is must remove since its useless it cant deter those multiple entrys in the Bounty campaigns. Its a waste of time and not worthy and I see it as unfair procedure in order limit the Bounty workers participation. I strongly Believe that it must be remove on all Bounty campaigns.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:17:20 PM

Of course who the believes that KYC for shot this surplus. Only for investors it is needed. I think that all KYC needs the bounty hunter because you need to get rid of the scams that have several users to participate in the bounty.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:16:47 PM

I believe that KYC is mandatory for participants of bounty companies, since very often participants create many accounts (bots) and they are served a lot of work without giving an opportunity to earn bona fide participants and that is why this procedure is needed.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:31:55 PM

What is KYC? It means knowing your customer. In KYC some requirements are required such as: Full Name, Residence address, Citizenship, Birth date, Photo of government issued ID (Driver’s License, Passport, ID card),
Social Security number or Tax Identification, Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Photo of bank card .

I honestly think kyc should be stopped for bounty hunters, reason being that we are not buying the token of the project ,rather we are rendering services  to create awareness for the project. Which ought to be paid for.

In another view, if a bounty hunter has to go through KYC ,then it should be at the start of the bounty, during registration, if accepted or passed, then you go on with the bounty.

I did a bounty which i passed, and earned some amount of the token, but i failed kyc and my effort was gone just like that, after rendering my services to them by promoting the project. I got really pained.

I totally agree with you...  Some bm use this to enslave hunters,  work for them and they introduce kyc,  cos they know most individuals don't have ID...  They do this,  in order not to reward hunters for there job well done..  If a developer or bounty manager want to introduce kyc,  it should be stated from the start. Else it should stop totally.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

Projects can ask for KYC and your choice is if you want to participate in such a project or not. What is not correct when they do not announce it and ask at the end of the campaign or when it is finished.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:36:06 PM

I agree with this revealing our own information is not should be done and quite risky, already saw couple of people using information of others in couple of airdrops. I already experienced this, I received emails from ICOs which I didn't even subscribe on.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:42:35 PM

I honestly think kyc should be stopped for bounty hunters, reason being that we are not buying the token of the project ,rather we are rendering services  to create awareness for the project. Which ought to be paid for.

This is very risky we all know that giving our identity in crypto is risky that's why we need to find a project that we trusted to give our information. And for bounty I think it's alright to have a kyc because of some cheaters and abuser in bounty that's why some project campaign need kyc.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:39:23 PM

The process as a whole is created for buyers, but I think that KYC for bounty hunters is designed so that they also go through the verification process, because they receive funds from this.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:02:31 PM

KYC for bounty hunters is a scam in my opinion. It's even most annoying when it springs up at the end of the bounty program.. I have witnessed a few and I sympathize with you.. Bounty hunters shouldn't be doing KYC for any reason...

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:15:30 PM

I totally agree on this one if kyc is needed it must be done before the bounty and not after it has ended, disclosing our personal information is not worth it if our document gets stolen by thieves and sell it. They say it's a way to remove cheaters but it must be done before the start of the campaign to prevent hassle and it's more convenient.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:19:21 PM

agreew with you
losing some amount of money from did bounty almost 6 month and got nothing because they asked for kyc verification
i wont join if they tell me about kyc at first time
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:13:51 AM

I think that the organizers of ICO projects and bounty programs should inform their community in advance about the need to pass KYC. Due to this, for bounty hunters KYC will not be a surprise and everyone will be ready to provide their documents. About the fact that you have deprived the award - it's your choice, you could buy all the data for a small amount on the forums and get your tokens.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:31:23 AM

I think KYC for Hunter Bounty is not a problem. Because this has become policy by the development team. And now your decision is in your hands. If you do not agree with KYC, you can reject it but you do not receive payment. So to anticipate this, you must be more careful in determining the ICO project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:31:34 AM

I agree with this. There are several other ways to verify the identity of a person. If the manager is dedicated enough, he/she can video call the participants rather than asking for private information like a passport or national IDs.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 08:35:27 AM

Most KYC being required by the startup or ICOs companies are for the purpose of preventing more scammers and fraud. However, most of them do not use the KYC in securing the interest of the bounty hunters and customers alike but use it for their own interest. They sold the information they acquire or use them for their own good. So if you think the ICO you joined is legitimate to require KYC, then it's up to you if you can go ahead joining them. Just do your own research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: