Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4201 times)
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:21:28 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 05:58:55 PM by mprep

telegram
https://t.me/qusdofficial

youtube
qusdcoin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkWDsZEu3cP9jhUS_WjGrw

Interested in a Roadmap of the project. I studied it and I have questions and suggestions for the QUSD team. Specific actions are planned for February and March 2019. And for the whole 2019 only "Continue development of QUSD and partnerships". What specific actions do you mean by this? And as a proposal to add them to the Roadmap. Then the plan of your further actions will be clear to investors.
Good question! What has been done? where can pomotret the course of your work? Is there a YouTube channel or instagrams, telegrams?
When you see that there is movement then there is no fear ..
Social networks can always be done, this is not a problem, then you need to pay more attention to the team and their idea
I also do not see any social networks in this project.
but I see that the team has already created a coin, and added it on the exchanges.

We have a lot of media coverage, news articles. Some TV interviews.

Celebs really like QUSD:

QUSD is a new project and I am sure that developers are planning to start advertising soon.
I think that a very strong marketing support is needed for the success of the project. You need a lot of advertising, paid articles in magazines and online publications, a review of bloggers and analysts and much more. Then the project will be successful and famous.

Mobile application will become necessary after the launch of payment solutions.

All promised that this year there will be growth, but so far nothing has changed, just wait for March, maybe there will be changes
Now there are a lot of rumors about a crypto pump in March. I'd like to believe in it. After all, the fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. This means that there will be growth soon. Project QUSD appeared on the market very timely!
Perhaps the project itself can get into the HYIP zone and earn a good amount of money for the further development and development of a mobile application.
Bitkotname

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:24:20 PM

We have a lot of media coverage, news articles. Some TV interviews.

Celebs really like QUSD:

You are moving in the right direction, popularizing the project is a very difficult and important task.
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:27:44 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 05:59:14 PM by mprep

Coin Codex:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/qusd/

Smiley

Good day, tell me if I can find out the opinion of analysts about the QUSD project. Is QUSD represented on any rating sites?

We are sharing this info, and we will continue to do so.

We are entertaining the possibility of many new partnerships.
Share with your community details about your development plans. I would like to see how you see your project in half a year or a year.

CMC is in the process of posting the QUSD coin info.

It takes time.

I can't see the coin on CoinMarketCap! Why?

More celeb endorsements are coming.

QUSD and the team had a lot of news coverage. Celebs like the QUSD platform too.

sean kingston:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ1ta9g1SHM
Wow Wow wow! Celebrities talk about QUSD! This is a great ad! Need more such things!
Maratreee9

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:39:37 PM

What is the format of the coin QUSD? On the basis of which platform the project itself is designed?
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:41:05 PM

Good day, tell me if I can find out the opinion of analysts about the QUSD project. Is QUSD represented on any rating sites?

The project itself is at the stage of development, I think later, there will be reviews from experts.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:42:35 PM

What is the format of the coin QUSD? On the basis of which platform the project itself is designed?

This is the ethereum token technology erc20. Why is it so hard to go to the official site and just read?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:46:39 PM

This is the ethereum token technology erc20. Why is it so hard to go to the official site and just read?
All the most important information is written on the official website so it is better to go there and red it rather than ask in this thread
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:47:49 PM

QUSD is an alternative to other "stablecoins."

QUSD is different, it is a retargeting Low-Volatility-Coin.

The concept is slightly different than a "stablecoin."

And why should we buy your tokens and invest in your project if you are no better than competitors? For you, the most important thing is liquidity and a large selection of exchanges, and your project does not have all this.
it is possible to explain the full concept and all the differences of the QUSD coin from the currently existing "stablecoin.
I think you need to read the site and the white paper to get detailed information on all questions.
I have studied everything in detail,and my question also remains, I could not find any features other than the presence of a credit card, explain in more detail,I think that the answer will be useful to many users
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:48:47 PM

Share with your community details about your development plans. I would like to see how you see your project in half a year or a year.
We are discussing all the latest news in this thread and I hope that this discussion will be live
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:53:58 PM

We are discussing all the latest news in this thread and I hope that this discussion will be live
The discussion is very lively, from this we can conclude that the project has a very effective marketing plan.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:54:16 PM

Traders need stability while on the sidelines.

Value investors use stablecoins for their crypto cash equivalents.

stablecoins are a necessary part of the crypto community.

This is a good idea, it is very convenient to have a stable coin that can be used in Ethereum wallets.

Most investors are interested in growth, not stability. I will monitor the development of the project.

I believe that project can grow enough to become popular and be able to compete with bigger projects
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:55:57 PM

the project is really interesting and this coin will be very popular in the crypto market, the more such projects, the more stable the market will be
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:56:12 PM

This is a good idea, it is very convenient to have a stable coin that can be used in Ethereum wallets.

Most investors are interested in growth, not stability. I will monitor the development of the project.

I believe that project can grow enough to become popular and be able to compete with bigger projects
Of course, the chances of the project is, but let's not forget that without the support of large investors is unlikely to get something global.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:58:37 PM

I also did not understand this question.
I thought that the price of this coin should be equal to USD.
all of stable coins equal to USD. This is why they are low volatile

sofaflesh

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:00:24 PM

Of course, the chances of the project is, but let's not forget that without the support of large investors is unlikely to get something global.

such projects can not exist without the support of large investors and large financial institutions,I hope that the team will be able to find such sources
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:01:00 PM

There was an ICO, that was sold out. Users are in the process of receiving their coins from the ICO.
Right now, you can also buy on exchanges such as cointiger.com and coinhub.io
when there will be another exchanges?
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:01:38 PM

No need to create a new hardware wallet.

QUSD is an ERC20 Token. So any hardware wallet that accepts ERC20 tokens can be used.

Do you plan to create your own hardware wallet in the future?

There are so many ERC20 tokens that I am confused about what is going on the market. I hope that situation can improve
sofaflesh

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:05:10 PM

There was an ICO, that was sold out. Users are in the process of receiving their coins from the ICO.
read carefully the previous answers from the developers for today, it says that there are already negotiations with the listing on other major exchanges
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:08:02 PM

John Wick is really good for smart contract security. We are very happy that we chose John Wick for the security Audit.

where i can check their audit of your smartcontracts?
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:08:33 PM

read carefully the previous answers from the developers for today, it says that there are already negotiations with the listing on other major exchanges
There's a list of stock exchanges with whom the negotiations? will there be large and popular exchanges in this list?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: