Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO Dying ?  (Read 1055 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:30:35 AM

it's not a good time for ICO but I would not say that ICO is dying. there is a need for some more advanced model of ICO to protect investors.
The investors need to protect themselves from the scam projects because its their own money so they need to have responsibility while investing on ICO projects by doing deep research about everything on that project.
nowadays there are so many scammers and other criminals who use the ICO to steal investors' assets, they have begun to be reluctant to invest in the ICO because they do not want to deal with fake ico so there are not many interested in the ICO industry again.
Things will change for sure when the market recovers.
They have an idea about crypto already, the timing now is bad because the feedback that is coming from the people is bad, they experience
a coin getting dump after it's listed and that is very frustrating on their part, but as soon as the market recovers, things will be great again.

So, maybe now is not the right time to invest, we need to wait for a better timing or change our mindset that investing
in ICO does not guarantee instant return, the original purpose of ICO is to be develop in the long run and starts up has lesser value at its early stage.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:06:12 AM

many ico outsiders but not all are legit so be careful of ico especially if you are an investor or a bounty hunter but do not worry sure there are ico yet that will appear more beautiful than the ones that ico first released so it's better to read more.

indeed, we should be more careful now. because now the emerging ICO is mostly a scam both scam at the end of the project or in the middle. so we before choosing a project we must read and research the project.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:24:24 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?  

Maybe that is because many ICOs were unable to deliver the profit to the investors in certain time.
And the token price of ICO is not stable as the Security token offered in STO. Maybe that's why peoples prefer STO than ICO.

sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:14:23 PM

I also think that the era of ICOs ends because the trust of investors is lost to them, and the attention to STOs is rapidly increasing.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:19:43 PM

Now all people is talking about STO and maybe it's better for all of us if some regulation come but still I don't understand if STOs are opened only for accredited investors.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

Now all people is talking about STO and maybe it's better for all of us if some regulation come but still I don't understand if STOs are opened only for accredited investors.
that's right, because ICO has too many scammers and there is no solution so that investors also look at other investment fields, and I also recently heard about STO which made it possible to become a good innovation.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:32:03 PM

The ICO balloon came to the agenda with the last bull period, brought it to the investor and came to death bed. Aside from the market conditions, reasons such as the use of ICO projects for non-purpose reasons can be shown as the cause of death. If we think that very few projects have been successful, it is necessary to accept the fact that this trend is over and that ICO projects are not provided. With the next upward trend, ICO is still difficult to predict, but I think it will never save as much as it used to be.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:34:17 PM

No they are not, they are just facing not the best times during the falling market. When we would see another bullish trend, you would see as much ICOs as never before, because people would be ready to invest.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:41:09 PM

I also think that the era of ICOs ends because the trust of investors is lost to them, and the attention to STOs is rapidly increasing.
in my opinion the ICO era has not ended because there are still a handful of ICOs who have succeeded there even though there are very few, but it proves that if there are still many investors who still trust the ICO and if the trend can continue the ICO will win again.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:43:31 PM

ICO will never die as lon as people will let the new currency to run over the world.
this is a must and they must have it. NEW PROJECT for the EARTH is very good for everyone!
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

If the volumes return to the crypto market, then the ICO will return, now the projects are choosing a more interesting path for themselves.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:44:55 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   

With this market giving out opportunitties and showing some real increase, I think more and more ICOS again will going to be motivated to enter the market and allot of campaigns will be launched. What a positive mindset.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:55:10 AM

Yes, people completely abandon the ICO because it has ceased to inspire confidence. STO is a more confident project and I want to participate in it. Because people support a quality project.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:58:44 AM

Yes, there are many ICO who have stopped because they have difficulty raising funds. But there are also ICOs whose sales have reached Hard Cap but there is also a pause. And this is because Crypto's market conditions are declining. And maybe they will start again after the market rises again.

campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:04:47 AM

Yes, people completely abandon the ICO because it has ceased to inspire confidence. STO is a more confident project and I want to participate in it. Because people support a quality project.

it is not true, they did not leave ico, but indeed there were not many ico who managed to get the hearts of investors. they are now more careful, it does not mean they are leaving ico. even though the market is bad, but I'm sure that's not their reason to leave.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:37:00 AM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   
There are still some STOs that are yet to reach softcap and it is not as if ICO is dead. The general market situation has been affecting so many projects. Yet some ICOs were still able to reach hardcap despite the bear market. One of such ICO is Hara. Any good project that has a product and has good marketing strategy, will be able to reach hardcap easily.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:45:48 AM

Most people say that ico is dying. But not for me. Because I am sure, the present situation is part of the trade process that always experiences ups and downs or the dynamics of trade. Likewise with ico which is not infrequently added to the growth of ico scams. We are demanded to be smart in choosing ico.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:33:25 AM

Perhaps it is right that people began to show greater interest in STO, maybe even so there will be less fraud!
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

I'm not sure about that but it seems that the ICO market is getting weaker, it attracts fewer investors and good projects are also difficult because ICO has too many projects that are scam

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:09:30 PM

The main reason why ICO these days are failing is because every team just planned how to gather funds and not on how to really deliver a product. I used to aim for projects that have been in the technology space for a long time, similar to Sylo. They have been in this industry for more than 5 years now and they are recently working on decentralization through blockchain on their communication platform. It's more likely that a project and team that has been around for a long time to succeed than a team that was set up just like a showcase for ICOs.
I definitely agree with your. Everything has been created for promoting and developing a good product but in most of the time they are in wrong situation and they deliver a bad product that's why people will not trust the ICO's in today situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: