Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO Dying ?  (Read 1055 times)
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:43:22 AM

It's because ICO are now scam. that's why investor don't invest anymore. And ICO is dead. STO is going to take place but in the long run, same will also happen with new rpoject. Scammer will simply find out a way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:44:29 AM

I think ICO is not as strong as every day a new ICO will appear. Indeed, at the beginning of 2019 many ICO scams. And this certainly makes many people panic and they are afraid to join the ICO. But in my opinion, there are still many good projects that can be successful. And we live to determine a good ICO project.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:49:59 AM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   

I think this is not the end. There are too many projects. The market is weak. Some projects have higher potontial so they achieve success. I do not think this is the main reason. Hard does not guarantee the success of the project in the future.
the_stars_are_numerous

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:53:53 AM

I don't think ICOs are dying.

I think they are hibernating.  Tongue

Once we have some regulatory clarity and some decent projects have had some success raising money for utility tokens again (look at BitTorrent, ya know, I mean I know we can't all have the backing of CZ and Justin "The GOAT" Sun, but it does offer a glimmer of hope) then we will see more mature organizations looking to raise via utility token offerings.

In this manner, we may not want to call it an ICO anymore. I think the phase of early-stage no-product-just-a-dream ICOs has come and gone. But I think there's definitely a space for real businesses to raise money via utility token offerings for specific products without having to sacrifice equity.

I can see a future where a company does a mini-raise (<$5m) via STO to fund a cool idea, develops it... does an ICO (utility token raise for <$15m) to onboard users and encourage network effects)... then does follow-on STO offerings. That to me is where we are going. All fundraising in the future will be token-based and digitally writ on the blockchain. It's just a better way.

We'll get there, but it'll take some time.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:00:19 AM

ICO is there, dying or not, it really depends on the project

Even genuine project can be dead because of funding issue, so its really subjective whether it will die off or not
If we were to compare project with real use case and adoption, i would say it would not die off, at least until the development is finished
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:06:20 AM

I don’t think that the ICOs have died, for the time being they are still able to present quite interesting projects, but still their time will come to an end someday!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   

They are not dead but struggling because obviously we're still in the bear market. STO looks promising though, but we can't discount that there are ICO's that has a lot of promised. You're not alone lamenting the say, a lot of bounty hunters have experiencing the same struggles as you are.

Just last week we had a x10 ICO, how is this bad lol, we're still in the bubble phase. People will now return and look for other promising pumps.

What bubble phase? Pump-and-dump? Well that how the market operates though so I wouldn't be surprise to see ICO projects being pump from time to time.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:35:45 AM

come on dude, Science and technology always growth every 8 Hours. still many startup and big company try to adopt blockchain.
and that's need huge fund. related with that case, so ICO will back again (IMAO). but maybe not now.
But we must have a plan B, with invest on another liquid coin. or maybe real GOLD.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:04:03 AM

ICO dying may be true, many ICOs make garbage tokens, this proves the decline in growth, there are many reasons why investors try to avoid ICO for a while, the main reason is that it doesn't generate enough profit now, but this is only temporary and I think if this investment is profitable again then they will return hype.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:22:04 AM

ICOs continue where they are.

According to IcoRating.com, there are 1228 upcoming ICOs
Source: https://icorating.com/ico/upcoming/

According to data from IcoRating.com, 191 ongoin ICO available.
Source: https://icorating.com/ico/

Despite these figures, it is very difficult to claim that ICOs are dead.

But there is also a new development! According to IcoRating, there are 29 upcoming STOs and 5 ongoing STOs.
Source: https://icorating.com/sto/
Source: https://icorating.com/sto/upcoming/

So It is hard to say ICO's are dying. But there is a new player on the field. Meet the STO's. We have to learn what is it and how it is gonna work. We can't miss the STO's opportunity.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:33:21 AM

Don't forget to count how many ICO that really success. It means if they not success in case of their reach softcap, investor's money is stuck on their project and investor wouldn't sell their assets with loss. Investor keep loss and stuck, ICOs keep coming. That is why now, only a little maybe can count with fingers ICOs that really success in sale and market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:38:05 AM

Well, the whole market is suffering and by default, ICO should suffer too it is totally normal and is not strange. And regarding STO I think it is for the best there is a couple of ICOs I am participating in decided to change to STO in the middle of the fundraising phase and they will be paying bounty hunters with shares which is not bad I think STO is the future but still not every STO managed to pull the hard cap not even the soft cap there is some failed STO the market condition still play a big part in how things play.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:40:15 AM

I don’t think that the ICOs have died, for the time being they are still able to present quite interesting projects, but still their time will come to an end someday!
We can see the latest demand on ico through use icodrop site and it was providing a lot of information regarding the latest ico which has already raised a lot of money from the sale. It's still not yet ended and some icos gain a big demand just like BTT
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:42:57 AM

I can't say that the ICO is dying, but it's safe to say that the demand from the community is decreasing every day. To a greater extent, of course, the current market is to blame, it is quite possible when it will recover, then the demand for ICO will increase, and accordingly the former rainbow past, which brought us a good profit, will be restored.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:36:10 AM

Definitely, all will move to STO since it is more secure than ICO. This is what the investors want, the assurance of their money in the future. Launching STO this year will definitely change the market situation we have right now and might give interest to other crypto fans. I hope STO will give the profit as we bounty hunters want.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

things like ICOs can not be sustained for ever. these things only work based on how hyped up people are about them and since people don't ever remain hyped up, their lifetime always has an expiration date and that date has already come. so yeah they are dying hard.
it is not just that, we are seeing some sort of market cleanse where a lot of shitcoins are also dying. it is all for a good cause so that we can start the pumps again this year.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:53:04 AM

It is still not dead, there are still many successful ICOs this year and its price is also great, unlike 2018 when the price of ICO falls 3-5 times when listing exchanges. In 2019 investors were careful and selected the best ICO to invest so those ICO scam will definitely fail

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:07:42 AM

Maybe you are right and investors really began to behave more cautiously and choose safer investments!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:13:50 AM

I think ICO's are quite dead , but there is New thing in market initial Exchange Offering (IEO) , like Bittorrent did on Binance . Where you can buy tokens/coins on verified exchange with no hastle at all =] They sold out in 15 min i think if remember right .
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:36:59 AM

not a good time for the icos maybe for the bear market or maybe because the various teams think more about fundraising and not at the actual development of projects, but i think when the bull market will begin icos will be stronger than before

free space pm if interessed
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: