Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO Dying ?  (Read 1055 times)
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:41:20 AM

Ico fails because of the many pitfalls such as fraud and the lawless approach to fundraising, where companies simply set a goal to collect as much money as possible and do not care about the further development of the product. STO, unlike ico, is subject to strict rules, STO is a regulated method of raising capital.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:44:44 AM

Many projects are still in grave even it was legit, I think investors are tired of being an investors to the project because lack of development and also the cryto itself is down and we don't know when will be recover or back to itself.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:48:14 AM

ICO is not Dying,the long bearish trend has a negative impact on ICO, several developers and investors lost money in 2018,reason why lots of investors are been carefully, most investors are now HOLDING awaiting the bull run to commence, also lots of ICO developer are not commuted to there project development.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:50:55 AM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   

Now it is really very difficult for new projects to raise enough money during ICO. It may be necessary to wait out this unfavorable time for the cryptocurrency market.
It also makes sense to better choose projects to participate in bounty campaigns.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:04:03 PM

not a good time for the icos maybe for the bear market or maybe because the various teams think more about fundraising and not at the actual development of projects, but i think when the bull market will begin icos will be stronger than before

i seriously doubt that.
you see there is only a limited number of topics you can create a fake token on and 2017 proved that each topic has at least a dozen tokens made for. of course none of them are real but still.
for example how many more healthcare tokens can you see? they can't keep the same thing repeated a million times. at some point people will stop giving them money and they will die for good.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:07:02 PM

Just last week we had a x10 ICO, how is this bad lol, we're still in the bubble phase. People will now return and look for other promising pumps.
In fact, many ICOs have been successful in recent times. I participated in a few bounties from October and November, now its price is x3 x5 compared to the ICO price. Obviously, ICO market is gradually returning to the beginning of 2018

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:21:50 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?  

No, still they acquire most of the principle of the ICO, so basically we can just associate it to ICO, that means STO is just a branch of ICO and ICO is still the main umbrella in this issue. But they might have their respective differences and we just need to respect that.

farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

Well, ICOs still exist, but STOs have become more preferred. Because STO is a choice of SEC, and according to their opinion ICOs may be a problem. I've also heard that STOs have a safer system. Also you can check this article : https://hackernoon.com/ico-or-sto-who-wins-fd43c3ee7b8d
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:23:37 PM

I think not all ico are dying, I'm still sure there are some that must be followed, it's just that we need time to track them down. and it cannot be denied that many ico finally scam. my advice is don't rush to the ico project and what we can do is take the time to look for ico that really deserves to be followed.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:01:11 PM

Many projects are still in grave even it was legit, I think investors are tired of being an investors to the project because lack of development and also the cryto itself is down and we don't know when will be recover or back to itself.

Believe me, when the time comes, many of these projects will rise from the graves and will delight us with green candles in the exchange interfaces. Of course, most of them will remain at the bottom.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:50:37 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   

Maybe, investors have seen so much scamming and failed project that they need something that will make a difference, we still believe in cryptocurrency but we cannot go on like this for another year and soon STO will take over because investors wants protection.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:57:47 PM

Well, ICOs still exist, but STOs have become more preferred. Because STO is a choice of SEC, and according to their opinion ICOs may be a problem. I've also heard that STOs have a safer system. Also you can check this article : https://hackernoon.com/ico-or-sto-who-wins-fd43c3ee7b8d
I have known STO from June 2018 but until now there has been no STO project that has been successful and created good effects for other  projects, according to the evaluation, STO will be safer than ICO but maybe it will be more complex and difficult to invest
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:01:22 PM

May be security tokens needs approval from sec (sooner or later) so people think it's regulated and may be turning towards it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:02:27 PM

yes ICO is really dying, this is because the ICO projects are in an investor crisis. most investors choose to be quiet and wait for the right conditions to start investing again.

eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:05:35 PM

I think ico is dead.Because it’s hard to get more from it.And more and more ico is a scam.This means that it has gone downhill.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

I think ico is dead.Because it’s hard to get more from it.And more and more ico is a scam.This means that it has gone downhill.

I think ico will not dead, but in current period ico only a setback, have many people said there are many scams ico.  That's not many investors save their funds for an ico project at this time.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:11:01 PM

ICO is not really Dead but what i can tell you is that Investor are wise now .. ICO Project will sell you a token tell you that dont see it as an investment token .. In 2017 90% of Ico  project  fails and got away  with peoples money  .. I think right now Investors  sees STO as safe way to invest into  crypto  than ICO ..   

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:15:04 PM

Most ICO market goes into hibernation, and in deep. We need a new, safer and more stable fundraising model, the ICO has not justified itself. The ICO has proved itself but not fully, yet I want to see the development in this direction.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:17:57 PM

STO will perform better than ICO no doubt about that but that doesn't mean ICO is dead ,there will always be good ICOs anytime and any day so just be on the look out ,a big example of good ICO was bitorrent ,this kinda projects will not be many but only few ,the mistakes many people are making is lack of patience so they just join any ICO that looks good without thorough research and the hype of wanting to make huge profits always drive in the blood ,we might only see 5 good ICOs in a year and that's enough ,just be careful 99% of ICOs makes no sense
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:33:29 PM

ICOs are like in a hibernation stage; once the market recovers it will be profitable again. One reason it will not die so easily is that there are people who just want quick bucks--this goes for both the investor and the developer.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: