Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO Dying ?  (Read 1055 times)
bp124 (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 11:57:36 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:27:24 AM

Just last week we had a x10 ICO, how is this bad lol, we're still in the bubble phase. People will now return and look for other promising pumps.

snollygoster

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:59:10 AM

The main reason why ICO these days are failing is because every team just planned how to gather funds and not on how to really deliver a product. I used to aim for projects that have been in the technology space for a long time, similar to Sylo. They have been in this industry for more than 5 years now and they are recently working on decentralization through blockchain on their communication platform. It's more likely that a project and team that has been around for a long time to succeed than a team that was set up just like a showcase for ICOs.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:11:48 AM

Just last week we had a x10 ICO, how is this bad lol, we're still in the bubble phase. People will now return and look for other promising pumps.

what are you referring to? there's lots of icos going at all times but the way you phrase it sounds like it's some common-knowledge ico, like btt?
it seems like bad development saying people will return and look for pumps! not good for crypto.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:16:09 AM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   
For now it's bad but it's not dying, wait for the right time, ICO are still here and some are still running it
because they know there are still people in the space who are willing to invest.
It may not reach the hard cap or the price may fall after listing, but that's alright as it's normal, you have to wait a little more time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:23:13 AM

don't worry, ICO won't die,
many projects are forced to postpone their projects because the market is down,
so, however, there is nothing wrong with trying other projects, because it is indeed very difficult for projects to achieve soft caps,
and indeed it must be a really good project to be able to easily get even hardcap softcaps like BTT.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
snisps

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:51:16 AM

The main reason why ICO these days are failing is because every team just planned how to gather funds and not on how to really deliver a product. I used to aim for projects that have been in the technology space for a long time, similar to Sylo. They have been in this industry for more than 5 years now and they are recently working on decentralization through blockchain on their communication platform. It's more likely that a project and team that has been around for a long time to succeed than a team that was set up just like a showcase for ICOs.

I've noticed this one too. Taking your example I search about Sylo and I can see they were active way before even crypto started being hyped, I can also name a ton of projects that had platforms and applications before trying to move toward blockchain. That is the best approach for a project to succeed, since we saw what a massacre 2017 was were more than 90% of ICOs failed and the money went missing.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:11:48 AM

The situation of the crypto market is currently being destroyed, forcing developers to switch to STO, because STO is more attractive to investors because their money is safer than investing in ICO. The current trend is indeed being switched to STO
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:12:53 AM

I think the dying for ICO is not right to say, actually the dying ones at this time are investors, after the bad situation in the investors' market increases their alertness, they don't experience similar bad things.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:14:34 AM

I think the dying for ICO is not right to say, actually the dying ones at this time are investors, after the bad situation in the investors' market increases their alertness, they don't experience similar bad things.
Maybe because they normally are eager to invest when the market is bullish.
Most investors are here for short term profit, so you cannot expect them to invest knowing price will dump afterwards.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:16:41 AM

There's still ICO on pre and post progress.
I think they are about to be dead but if something new happens.
And it lead people to the new craze that will make the ICO lively again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Atheneum Blockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:16:58 AM

People are just waiting to see how regulation sorts itself out.  It's not that there's not a demand from the retail investor market but the companies that are developing projects are not going the ICO route because they may be legally liable.  
Atheneum Blockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:26:06 AM

True.  I could see ICO making a come back. 
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:27:56 AM

Without ICO, it will be difficult for projects to gather the initial audience and find investors who will believe in their idea. Think will live long time, probably will be any changes and improvements.So you can not worry, everything goes according to plan.
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:32:12 AM

I don't think the ICO will end. They're just too bad. Many projects do not pass the soft cap stage. I think that when the markets revive, ICOs will also rise. There is no demand in the market now. Therefore, it is normal for ICOs to fail. Moving days will begin when the bull season comes.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:33:39 AM

Why do i feel dejavu about this kind of thread asking about if the IO is died or something like that.
Why don't they just following the old trhead, instead of making this similar thread over and over again. since the answer for their question already available in that old thread.
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:44:17 AM

I've been noticing threads and comments with this theme, which makes me think of a collective thinking about the difficulties and challenges of ICOs these days! It's incredible because 1 and 1/2 ago, hardly anyone would predict such pessimism, but it's true that the market was being flooded day after day of new projects and many of them, as you can see, died before the age of 2! We are arriving at a time when some ICOs are accountable and show what they produced in that period! I remember Bancor having raised millions of dollars for example.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:25:15 AM

I am not yet convinced that ICOs are dying. It could be that investors became more picky this time given that there were many failed projects before. Investors now have become smarter and do not invest out of hype but because of quality products and unique ideas which many ICOs don't have.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:25:22 AM

Yes, now the situation is this way. ICOs proved to be inconsistent in terms of protecting investors (from fraudsters, from project failure, etc.). At this stage, the transition to the STO seems appropriate. And then there will be something else. This is a normal process for the development of a young cryptocurrency market, the search for optimal solutions.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:39:45 AM

ICOs died more than a year ago, what you see nowadays is just newbies who didn't get the memo so they still think the market is as gullible as before so they continue creating their useless ICOs and try to scam people with it.
nowadays those who got the memo are switching to STO and are trying to scam people under a different mask and some of them are even succeeding at that  but STOs are also nearly dead because they are the same as ICO and just as bad.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:43:22 AM

It's because ICO are now scam. that's why investor don't invest anymore. And ICO is dead. STO is going to take place but in the long run, same will also happen with new rpoject. Scammer will simply find out a way
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:44:29 AM

I think ICO is not as strong as every day a new ICO will appear. Indeed, at the beginning of 2019 many ICO scams. And this certainly makes many people panic and they are afraid to join the ICO. But in my opinion, there are still many good projects that can be successful. And we live to determine a good ICO project.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:49:59 AM

I think this is not the end. There are too many projects. The market is weak. Some projects have higher potontial so they achieve success. I do not think this is the main reason. Hard does not guarantee the success of the project in the future.
the_stars_are_numerous

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:53:53 AM

I don't think ICOs are dying.

I think they are hibernating.  Tongue

Once we have some regulatory clarity and some decent projects have had some success raising money for utility tokens again (look at BitTorrent, ya know, I mean I know we can't all have the backing of CZ and Justin "The GOAT" Sun, but it does offer a glimmer of hope) then we will see more mature organizations looking to raise via utility token offerings.

In this manner, we may not want to call it an ICO anymore. I think the phase of early-stage no-product-just-a-dream ICOs has come and gone. But I think there's definitely a space for real businesses to raise money via utility token offerings for specific products without having to sacrifice equity.

I can see a future where a company does a mini-raise (<$5m) via STO to fund a cool idea, develops it... does an ICO (utility token raise for <$15m) to onboard users and encourage network effects)... then does follow-on STO offerings. That to me is where we are going. All fundraising in the future will be token-based and digitally writ on the blockchain. It's just a better way.

We'll get there, but it'll take some time.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:00:19 AM

ICO is there, dying or not, it really depends on the project

Even genuine project can be dead because of funding issue, so its really subjective whether it will die off or not
If we were to compare project with real use case and adoption, i would say it would not die off, at least until the development is finished
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:06:20 AM

I don’t think that the ICOs have died, for the time being they are still able to present quite interesting projects, but still their time will come to an end someday!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Jating

Merit: 805

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

They are not dead but struggling because obviously we're still in the bear market. STO looks promising though, but we can't discount that there are ICO's that has a lot of promised. You're not alone lamenting the say, a lot of bounty hunters have experiencing the same struggles as you are.

What bubble phase? Pump-and-dump? Well that how the market operates though so I wouldn't be surprise to see ICO projects being pump from time to time.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:35:45 AM

come on dude, Science and technology always growth every 8 Hours. still many startup and big company try to adopt blockchain.
and that's need huge fund. related with that case, so ICO will back again (IMAO). but maybe not now.
But we must have a plan B, with invest on another liquid coin. or maybe real GOLD.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:04:03 AM

ICO dying may be true, many ICOs make garbage tokens, this proves the decline in growth, there are many reasons why investors try to avoid ICO for a while, the main reason is that it doesn't generate enough profit now, but this is only temporary and I think if this investment is profitable again then they will return hype.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:22:04 AM

ICOs continue where they are.

According to IcoRating.com, there are 1228 upcoming ICOs
Source: https://icorating.com/ico/upcoming/

According to data from IcoRating.com, 191 ongoin ICO available.
Source: https://icorating.com/ico/

Despite these figures, it is very difficult to claim that ICOs are dead.

But there is also a new development! According to IcoRating, there are 29 upcoming STOs and 5 ongoing STOs.
Source: https://icorating.com/sto/
Source: https://icorating.com/sto/upcoming/

So It is hard to say ICO's are dying. But there is a new player on the field. Meet the STO's. We have to learn what is it and how it is gonna work. We can't miss the STO's opportunity.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:33:21 AM

Don't forget to count how many ICO that really success. It means if they not success in case of their reach softcap, investor's money is stuck on their project and investor wouldn't sell their assets with loss. Investor keep loss and stuck, ICOs keep coming. That is why now, only a little maybe can count with fingers ICOs that really success in sale and market.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:38:05 AM

Well, the whole market is suffering and by default, ICO should suffer too it is totally normal and is not strange. And regarding STO I think it is for the best there is a couple of ICOs I am participating in decided to change to STO in the middle of the fundraising phase and they will be paying bounty hunters with shares which is not bad I think STO is the future but still not every STO managed to pull the hard cap not even the soft cap there is some failed STO the market condition still play a big part in how things play.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:40:15 AM

I don’t think that the ICOs have died, for the time being they are still able to present quite interesting projects, but still their time will come to an end someday!
We can see the latest demand on ico through use icodrop site and it was providing a lot of information regarding the latest ico which has already raised a lot of money from the sale. It's still not yet ended and some icos gain a big demand just like BTT
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:42:57 AM

I can't say that the ICO is dying, but it's safe to say that the demand from the community is decreasing every day. To a greater extent, of course, the current market is to blame, it is quite possible when it will recover, then the demand for ICO will increase, and accordingly the former rainbow past, which brought us a good profit, will be restored.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:36:10 AM

Definitely, all will move to STO since it is more secure than ICO. This is what the investors want, the assurance of their money in the future. Launching STO this year will definitely change the market situation we have right now and might give interest to other crypto fans. I hope STO will give the profit as we bounty hunters want.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

things like ICOs can not be sustained for ever. these things only work based on how hyped up people are about them and since people don't ever remain hyped up, their lifetime always has an expiration date and that date has already come. so yeah they are dying hard.
it is not just that, we are seeing some sort of market cleanse where a lot of shitcoins are also dying. it is all for a good cause so that we can start the pumps again this year.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:53:04 AM

It is still not dead, there are still many successful ICOs this year and its price is also great, unlike 2018 when the price of ICO falls 3-5 times when listing exchanges. In 2019 investors were careful and selected the best ICO to invest so those ICO scam will definitely fail

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:07:42 AM

Maybe you are right and investors really began to behave more cautiously and choose safer investments!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:13:50 AM

I think ICO's are quite dead , but there is New thing in market initial Exchange Offering (IEO) , like Bittorrent did on Binance . Where you can buy tokens/coins on verified exchange with no hastle at all =] They sold out in 15 min i think if remember right .
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:36:59 AM

not a good time for the icos maybe for the bear market or maybe because the various teams think more about fundraising and not at the actual development of projects, but i think when the bull market will begin icos will be stronger than before

free space pm if interessed
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:41:20 AM

Ico fails because of the many pitfalls such as fraud and the lawless approach to fundraising, where companies simply set a goal to collect as much money as possible and do not care about the further development of the product. STO, unlike ico, is subject to strict rules, STO is a regulated method of raising capital.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:44:44 AM

Many projects are still in grave even it was legit, I think investors are tired of being an investors to the project because lack of development and also the cryto itself is down and we don't know when will be recover or back to itself.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:48:14 AM

ICO is not Dying,the long bearish trend has a negative impact on ICO, several developers and investors lost money in 2018,reason why lots of investors are been carefully, most investors are now HOLDING awaiting the bull run to commence, also lots of ICO developer are not commuted to there project development.
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:50:55 AM

Now it is really very difficult for new projects to raise enough money during ICO. It may be necessary to wait out this unfavorable time for the cryptocurrency market.
It also makes sense to better choose projects to participate in bounty campaigns.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:04:03 PM

not a good time for the icos maybe for the bear market or maybe because the various teams think more about fundraising and not at the actual development of projects, but i think when the bull market will begin icos will be stronger than before

i seriously doubt that.
you see there is only a limited number of topics you can create a fake token on and 2017 proved that each topic has at least a dozen tokens made for. of course none of them are real but still.
for example how many more healthcare tokens can you see? they can't keep the same thing repeated a million times. at some point people will stop giving them money and they will die for good.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:07:02 PM

In fact, many ICOs have been successful in recent times. I participated in a few bounties from October and November, now its price is x3 x5 compared to the ICO price. Obviously, ICO market is gradually returning to the beginning of 2018

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:21:50 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?  

No, still they acquire most of the principle of the ICO, so basically we can just associate it to ICO, that means STO is just a branch of ICO and ICO is still the main umbrella in this issue. But they might have their respective differences and we just need to respect that.

farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

Well, ICOs still exist, but STOs have become more preferred. Because STO is a choice of SEC, and according to their opinion ICOs may be a problem. I've also heard that STOs have a safer system. Also you can check this article : https://hackernoon.com/ico-or-sto-who-wins-fd43c3ee7b8d
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:23:37 PM

I think not all ico are dying, I'm still sure there are some that must be followed, it's just that we need time to track them down. and it cannot be denied that many ico finally scam. my advice is don't rush to the ico project and what we can do is take the time to look for ico that really deserves to be followed.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:01:11 PM

Many projects are still in grave even it was legit, I think investors are tired of being an investors to the project because lack of development and also the cryto itself is down and we don't know when will be recover or back to itself.

Believe me, when the time comes, many of these projects will rise from the graves and will delight us with green candles in the exchange interfaces. Of course, most of them will remain at the bottom.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:50:37 PM

Maybe, investors have seen so much scamming and failed project that they need something that will make a difference, we still believe in cryptocurrency but we cannot go on like this for another year and soon STO will take over because investors wants protection.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:57:47 PM

Well, ICOs still exist, but STOs have become more preferred. Because STO is a choice of SEC, and according to their opinion ICOs may be a problem. I've also heard that STOs have a safer system. Also you can check this article : https://hackernoon.com/ico-or-sto-who-wins-fd43c3ee7b8d
I have known STO from June 2018 but until now there has been no STO project that has been successful and created good effects for other  projects, according to the evaluation, STO will be safer than ICO but maybe it will be more complex and difficult to invest
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:01:22 PM

May be security tokens needs approval from sec (sooner or later) so people think it's regulated and may be turning towards it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:02:27 PM

yes ICO is really dying, this is because the ICO projects are in an investor crisis. most investors choose to be quiet and wait for the right conditions to start investing again.

eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:05:35 PM

I think ico is dead.Because it’s hard to get more from it.And more and more ico is a scam.This means that it has gone downhill.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cryptosaja

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

I think ico is dead.Because it’s hard to get more from it.And more and more ico is a scam.This means that it has gone downhill.

I think ico will not dead, but in current period ico only a setback, have many people said there are many scams ico.  That's not many investors save their funds for an ico project at this time.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:11:01 PM

ICO is not really Dead but what i can tell you is that Investor are wise now .. ICO Project will sell you a token tell you that dont see it as an investment token .. In 2017 90% of Ico  project  fails and got away  with peoples money  .. I think right now Investors  sees STO as safe way to invest into  crypto  than ICO ..   

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:15:04 PM

Most ICO market goes into hibernation, and in deep. We need a new, safer and more stable fundraising model, the ICO has not justified itself. The ICO has proved itself but not fully, yet I want to see the development in this direction.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:17:57 PM

STO will perform better than ICO no doubt about that but that doesn't mean ICO is dead ,there will always be good ICOs anytime and any day so just be on the look out ,a big example of good ICO was bitorrent ,this kinda projects will not be many but only few ,the mistakes many people are making is lack of patience so they just join any ICO that looks good without thorough research and the hype of wanting to make huge profits always drive in the blood ,we might only see 5 good ICOs in a year and that's enough ,just be careful 99% of ICOs makes no sense
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:33:29 PM

ICOs are like in a hibernation stage; once the market recovers it will be profitable again. One reason it will not die so easily is that there are people who just want quick bucks--this goes for both the investor and the developer.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:40:12 PM

It's not dying it's only affects by the current market state and that is why it looks more like it's fading away. It will revive back again as the market stabilise

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:47:45 PM

STO has the potential to win investors heart and ICO has turn into 'try your luck 'kinda game so of cos people are leaving ICO behind and moving into STO I'm sure in the near future ICO will have low to zero supporters and that doesn't mean good ones won't come out ,they will bit won't be many ,just only few of them

Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

ICOs are like in a hibernation stage; once the market recovers it will be profitable again. One reason it will not die so easily is that there are people who just want quick bucks--this goes for both the investor and the developer.
No matter how, this business still exist as investors are keep hunting those project that they've think that can bring easy money for them,
Lots of project are keep on showing from time to time and people who still willing are buying this hoping to generate profits, that's the
deal and it will never stop.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:56:44 PM

yes now ico is already dying or maybe I'm dead. but STO is different, I see there aren't many people who are infected with STO. I think investors just don't want to invest in new projects.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Vinnyjrt

Activity: 134

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:04:00 PM
Merited by vectisitch (2)

There has been a lack of successful ICO projects mainly because the market has been on the decline now for over a year and also people have been shying away from ICOs in general. Many ICOs projects simply didn’t have the experience or the funding to move forward with the project and had to call it quits. Some ICOs were just scams and people started to become reluctant to invest money into a token/coin prior to it reaching an exchange. Many ICO projects that did reach an exchange seemed to decline in price so you could usually get the token/coin cheaper after the ico ended. I think there will be some ICOs in the future, but not as many as there were in 2018.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:05:52 PM

ICO can actually be applied today in most of the sectors of our life. Of course, the implementation of ideas requires finance, but the main problem is that investors simply do not have any dividends. This is the problem.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:26:42 PM

Lately, ICOs have run into trouble with the SEC. In a bid to sanitize the cryptospace, the SEC has had sweeping inquest into the ICOs ad found most to be scams. This is because most ICOs have employed unethical prctices in crowdfunding. The real issue being ICOs issueing utility tokens as security tokens.
This has lead to many projects now adopting STO rather than ICO or IPO in funding the projects. This article give a comparison of ICO and STO. https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-insights-sto.
So there is a credibility problem with ICO, that is why STO seem to be having upper hand going forward. This is well explained in this article. https://blog.icoalert.com/sto-is-the-new-ipo
Yes, until the issues of ICO are sorted out, it is most likely dying.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

terrific

Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:18:09 AM

True.  I could see ICO making a come back. 
We can't tell what's possibly they would come up with in the future.
It might be dead or still breathing.
But let's all see on what will be the next chapter for this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:31:36 AM

it is not dead at the moment but seems we are heading in that direction.
very few projects attain their  success through ICO funding.
 it might be because of so many crap projects that turned out to be scam
people got burned of giving their money to these anonymous crap projects

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Imoote

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:47:09 AM

STO is a new way to make progress in sales, so it will automatically look new with all trust, if for ico itself, now there is minimal trust in the eyes of investors, hopefully this can be improved so that ico returns well this year.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:50:31 AM

ICO is dying and this is a fact, it shows a cryptocurrency market and you can make sure of it by yourself, now there are very few companies that collect hardcaps and even collect sofctaps for some companies is very difficult, now is very hard time for cryptocurrency.
profitgenerator212

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:03:28 AM

Everyone knows the truth about ICO, so even if the market rises again, ICO will still not be the same as before. ICO scam will not be able to deceive investors again

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:07:23 AM

ICO is not dying, but I think many people make similar projects. well, maybe there are also many who are desperate to make ICO but have not much knowledge about the project. ICO which has a good project will certainly be easy to get investors, especially with a professional team.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:15:38 AM

The market is being very difficult and investors don't want to be risk at this time with new projects that haven't had anything to guarantee for investors

tonyja2017

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:20:34 AM

yes, exactly. STO, ITO are things that crypto investors are aiming for. STO and ITO projects are usually quite successful, and easy to acquire softcap.
such as Athero, WPP projects, ... it's great projects and promises to be listed on major exchanges.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:50:21 AM

The ICOs were mostly on to reaping investors off without actually delivering on the project. Investors are left with coins with little to no worth but with STOs is totally different.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:02:12 PM

ICO-s are like gambling. You never know how they turn out and 99% of the time you just lose money.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:10:00 PM

ICO is not dying, but I think many people make similar projects. well, maybe there are also many who are desperate to make ICO but have not much knowledge about the project. ICO which has a good project will certainly be easy to get investors, especially with a professional team.
It is all about the team managing a certain ICO. Yes, some ICO's are have similarity with the others in term of purpose and the way it should be. And makes people started to think about the potentiality of newly created projects. That's is why, more ICO's were now get into failures as no investors giving their trust on it. But all of this huge changes doesn't mean that ICO's are dying this is a way to filter fake projects.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:19:59 PM

Everything to evolver... long time ago, there was only Venture Capital as alternativa for start-ups. Then crowdfunding platforms appeared (indiegogo.. ) . Last year was ICO Booooom, but there were too many scams because of lack of regulation. So yes, ICO scheme died, now it is time for STOs

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
cryptogeek101

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:30:47 PM

I think these days investors are not trusting ICOs with lack a lot of government regulations instead they are moving towards Security tokens offering(STO) that have regulatory status from SEC that are open to public accreditation

HOMT

Powered by,
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:47:14 PM

STO will not last long, and also not everyone voluntarily gives their data, ICO is the best choice compared to STO but currently there are not many ICOs that are really good and I think you have to be patient until a few years later I think ICO will come back victorious .

crzy

Merit: 180

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:56:21 PM

Those easy bucks are killing the industry of ICO, but I know it will recover again and it will be more worth it this time. ICO are still alive and kicking, they are still making a good ideas that can maximize the potential of blockchain.
cizatext

Merit: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:01:32 PM

The ICO market is still very active and their have been a number of new ICO in recent time and that is an indication that the ICO market is not dead yet, what is affecting the ICO market mostly is the recent raise of cases of scam and failed projects this has affected the quest to invest in new projects.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:04:14 PM

It seems that currently there are not many ico that seem to have many investors, I have been looking to join the campaign. but it's very difficult to find it, like this this year, ico is not very interesting because the impact of the market downturn is very influential on ico's trade and investment
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:07:53 PM

Yes, apparently so. STO has a number of advantages over ICO. For example, reliability. But unfortunately not everyone will be able to become an investor in STO. I did not really deal with STO, but I think the ICO will live. Maybe ICO will improve, for example, will also make it safer and it will stop scaring investors.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:23:04 PM

Not only ICO but a lot of coin also in a terrible conditions,the market now is very unpredictable even the strong coins are struggling, and ICO conditions is worse, a lot of project must postponed their launching due to the bad market, it is not a good time for crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:32:38 PM

People are getting out of crypto market, so there is no enough investors to support even normal legit projects. There is no mater how to call the crowdfunding (ICO or STO). While the market is bleeding there won't be succeed ICOs/STOs.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:38:19 PM

People are getting out of crypto market, so there is no enough investors to support even normal legit projects. There is no mater how to call the crowdfunding (ICO or STO). While the market is bleeding there won't be succeed ICOs/STOs.
Nope I don't think so ico are going anywhere,it is just after effect of market ,when market will recover we will see increase in investment.before ico there were shares offering which were legally difficult but after ico introduction funding has revolution and become easy for a startup to raise funds as there are mostly scammy ico so it is creating bad reputation for ico.
cryptomium

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:41:36 PM

It does not means for me that today's still struggle in part of ICO's, perhaps most of the bounty hunters are learning about it. At present perhaps most airdrops today are generally to focus on shortime that's why we see that today ICO is still in struggle.
bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:53:46 PM

in my opinion, why at the moment the ICO looks weak because investors are still focusing on core coins such as BTC and ETH when in the future these core coins increase and have good and stable prices I think ICO will recover and have a lot of support from investors.
eiijee160613

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:56:23 PM

for now I would say it's a yes at this time, maybe because of the current value of the btc that's why bounty hunters are in hibernate mode. yet it will be good time to invest and buy eth for funding in any projects.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

in my opinion, why at the moment the ICO looks weak because investors are still focusing on core coins such as BTC and ETH when in the future these core coins increase and have good and stable prices I think ICO will recover and have a lot of support from investors.
you say right. maybe now many investors prefer to invest in large assets that have been exchanged. because the price is cheap, surely large investors are collecting a lot of assets. compared to the ico who are sluggish because of a lot of fraud, investors may also choose safer investments.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cryptjh

Merit: 185

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:43:53 PM

The ICO market have been near dead since the summer of 2018, but you can still find new interesting crypto currency project. Many good project that was planned before the crypto winter are still going into ICO.
As soon as the bitcoin uptrend start again we will see the ICO season back.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:54:53 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 08:24:35 AM by bitcoin31

The new ICO was the STO and more project are good in there. I don't what is the different of ICo between STO but maybe for sure those project related to STO will have alot of successful or legit so the people will choose STO compared to the ICO that's I think and beliefs.
thefoex

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:12:09 PM

ico is already dying even from the middle of last year. I even saw ico like being dead. many projects failed from the middle of last year. they did not get enough funds to develop and some of them turned out to be scams.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:14:56 PM

That's what I noticed too. It's really hard to get a decent project nowadays so I abandoned bounty hunting. I'm still waiting for things to start going well again before bounty hunting. ICOs are dead for now. There are way too many scams than legit ones and legit ones don't guarantee success. People are not forgetting ICO, it's just that, they are avoiding frauds for now.
kkaroul4

Activity: 994

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:23:41 PM

Those easy bucks are killing the industry of ICO, but I know it will recover again and it will be more worth it this time. ICO are still alive and kicking, they are still making a good ideas that can maximize the potential of blockchain.
not only that, but the pen in the ICO that made many investors run and the ICO is getting lonely. and which should be fixed is how we eliminate fraud and attract investor confidence again

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:24:39 PM

That's what I noticed too. It's really hard to get a decent project nowadays so I abandoned bounty hunting. I'm still waiting for things to start going well again before bounty hunting. ICOs are dead for now.
Staying away from bounty hunting must be a good idea in my view too. Yes, it is really too hard to fish in this dying industry. Probably, it will come back to alive but only after certain amount of time like only after bitcoin and other major altcoins will be finding its positive trend until then, it would be much better to stay away from bounty hunting so that we can save our energy and time.

There are way too many scams than legit ones and legit ones don't guarantee success. People are not forgetting ICO, it's just that, they are avoiding frauds for now.
That is the real problem here. Even I was also keep on trying but out of 10, even one project was also not able to pay me for my efforts and time consumed for promoting them. It means almost 99% of them are not able to sustain in this bear markets. Hence, it would be much better to stay away from them.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:30:32 PM

ICO is dying because of those scammers that collected money from unknowingly users. If only they are sincere in developing their respective platforms, I believe we will be in a better position in terms of exploring the potential of blockchain technology in every facet of our lives.
Ranly123

Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

STO is the new trend and hopefully it will start to have some bounty campaigns just like ICO. But of course, we should expect more strict method of acceptance. Maybe ICO is lossing it's popularity and public trust but let's just hope that it would not die because it helped cryptocurrency in terms of promoting its existence.

trash321

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:25:08 PM

ICO is now in great danger, it all depends on the fact that most people are now really trying not to invest, but they are all really wrong, you understand that on the contrary, now is the best time for this.
Ewinsane

Merit: 523

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:41:43 PM

I agree on that STO thing. I think ICO's are not dying but they are changing shape. People are not investing on ICO's because their time is done but they are not investing because they started to think ICO's are just scamming them and out of 100 ICO's published only 1 of them actually try to be relevant while others are either failed or scammed them. Hence when this new STO thing comes up (which they are currently) it will once again increase the amounts.

If you look at the averages (even tough its quite early to call for now) you can see STO's get more funding then the ICO's because they look more legit and at least showed a bit of work beforehand and not just made a webpage and want money. Over time I think thanks to STO's there will be more funds to go around but it may take some time.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

Just the new word attracting much of the investors and also lot of ICOs went scam earlier so it is not a big surprise that people were moving.I don't think even if a token reaches hard hap the chance of getting success in the bear market is less so avoid investing on any kind of new crypto projects if you want to save your money.

nlaara12

Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:44:51 PM

Large percentage of ICO is a scam, many investors have been scam and you don't expect investora that have been scam to keep investing in such thing, ICO is falling.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:32:39 PM

ICO does not collect soft cap due to the fall of the cryptocurrency market. Every day there are less and less willing to invest in new projects due to the fact that the market is falling.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 10:38:36 PM

Many people believe STO are going to be the next wave fo the crypto market... Indeed, STO offer many benefits to investors respect to classic ICOs.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:11:13 PM

ICO conditions are now like this. but everything will change of course. because we know that conditions are currently deteriorating. the market goes down and many projects are also fraudulent. but we need to know. that this is not always like that.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:26:47 PM

Gradually or little by little, ICOs will become extinct. Those who are currently doing tokens sales are having great challenges achieving a soft cap. I wonder where all those bullshit of softcap and hardcap canme from.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
JeromeL

Activity: 554

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:29:03 PM

Wait a bit. The cryptocurrency market will soon begin to recover and ICO will again acquire a large number of investors. I know what I'm saying, I'm sure of it.

XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:31:53 PM

The problem right now is investors dont trust most icos these after their past experience with some of them so i think the right time will come when you just need to present something really concrete to get a shot at getting peoples money

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:03:26 AM

Absolutely not. The ico market is simply going through what the crypto market is going through.. .  The bear market is partly to be blamed. Investors do not make much money on ICO  like before, so it's not very attractive now.
 Another fact is that the market is saturated. Too many projects are competing for little funds. Back then we used to have few good projects with lots of funders.

I think when the crypto market picks up, the ico market will follow.
Talking of STO reaching hardcap, I feel this is a trap. Only unprincipled cryptocurrency "enthusiasts" will take the bait.
If you get funded by them, be ready to play by their rules.
vhns222

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:35:42 AM

No ICO are not dying just most of the scammers and newbies leave us so most professionals would stay and its much more better have 10 good ICO than 100 bad.

danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:39:25 AM

Just pick the right one.
What I mean is the project with a real future ahead. If you look at the ICO's by now, most of them are just repeated projects from a long time ago.
Investors are getting tired of this kind.

Uniqueness is the key. Unless you just want to waste money on an ICO that is just looking for profit. Even if they dont hit their softcap they are going to make money out of it.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:22:48 AM

It would be surprising if investors would continue to massively invest their money in fraudulent ICO projects and still suffer huge losses. Now we would discuss the problem of stupid investors. Therefore, everything goes on as usual. The situation with ICO projects has deteriorated and they began to fall in the volume of investment and, therefore, did not achieve the desired results in fundraising.
One thing is clear: we are on the verge of some changes, since the previous situation can no longer be workable.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:28:45 AM

ICO is dying because of those scammers that collected money from unknowingly users. If only they are sincere in developing their respective platforms, I believe we will be in a better position in terms of exploring the potential of blockchain technology in every facet of our lives.

ICO not safe at all. Still, the market is overloaded with scam ICOs, which only seem to be very good and very promising projects. I have enough experience but it is always not easy to understand if I can trust the ICO.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:52:17 AM

99 % of all ICO'S is dying because of ICO Scam. Now everyone will focus on Security token .Am sure security token will make good in the market .
mcTether

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:54:43 AM

This is already very obvious to everyone that the ICOs are dying. It is quite painful though because if the ICOs eventually die, it may be difficult for projects to raise fund.
Anatolich

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:00:31 PM

Only time will die, just the time will come when there will be no point in it anymore. So far, we are using, investing, still waiting for a lot of ico.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1300

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:09:59 PM

Ico did not die, it is just in a state of sleep, that is, many projects have moved their programs to a later date, because investors are not ready to invest soy money in such a sluggish market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:25:35 PM

Obviously, it is what exactly is happening investors are safer than STO and if this continues this could be the end for ICO but I don't know if we can still promote STO as a bounty hunter after the DESICO scamming the bounty hunters.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:03:11 PM

it's not a good time for ICO but I would not say that ICO is dying. there is a need for some more advanced model of ICO to protect investors.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:12:19 PM

Ico did not die, it is just in a state of sleep, that is, many projects have moved their programs to a later date, because investors are not ready to invest soy money in such a sluggish market.
For projects delayed on their ICO, I think they died and could not be successful in doing so. If their ICO is not good and strong, they will choose to delay it. and of course no one wants to invest in those ICO projects

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
dragonomoy
Copper Member

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:31:34 PM

yup in the current state, ico is really dying and many projects are dead, I see so many ico that reach the hard cap but can't maintain the price when entering the exchange and it concludes if the condition of ico is currently in a bad condition

Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:38:08 PM

it's not a good time for ICO but I would not say that ICO is dying. there is a need for some more advanced model of ICO to protect investors.
The investors need to protect themselves from the scam projects because its their own money so they need to have responsibility while investing on ICO projects by doing deep research about everything on that project.

Choco99

Activity: 36
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:45:35 PM

ICOs never thrived in late 2018 and early 2019 , maybe in 2020 it will boom again, but chances are pretty thin in 2019.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:50:11 PM

I just don't think that ICOs dying now. Only going down before good rise. When the most part of scums will go to another source of income ICO just will start new life.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:52:21 PM

For now I cant advise an ICO as a good way to invest your money if you want to earn great return upon listing on exchanges its opposite to what happened on the last years where ICO is the fastest way to make your money grow in a short period of time now in this bear market I cant really see a good profit we must wait 1-2 years until we see a profit on our investment.

jho0810

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:52:36 PM

Well as long there's a project that give in crypto a good contribute I think some of ICO project will be successful even the market is volatile. And I think there's still some unique project with great concept that will be boom this year.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:56:45 PM

It seems to me that even during the next bullish run, investors will invest in ready-made working projects, and not in those that only collect funds, I am sure that the share of such projects in the market will greatly decrease.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:59:09 PM

I must say " YES ", ICO can life if market have significant price action ( bull ), not like this moment. ICO is hard project for developer and need all ( bounty hunter, investor, market ) to support their activity and this time we see ICO is like garbage. About STO is up to you, never know about this one.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
cryptoman87

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:08:22 PM

ICOs "dying" because all market situation is totally crap. When market was bullish people invested in all project even dont reading any info about project/devs/etc. Now all unskilled people fixed their losses and exit from crypto or they became skilled. Thats the reason why ICOs looking dying. Cryptomarket just needs "fresh meat" - new portion of investors which havent any knowledges about crypto. And it will happen when bullrun will start and in all news start to promise 1million dollars for the bitcoin.
IndianaJons

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:08:17 PM

So that no one spoke, but ICO will still be popular for a long time. The situation in the cryptocurrency market was not the best, prices were falling, therefore, ICO temporarily reduced its popularity with investors. As the price rises, everything will return to its place.

maydna

Merit: 556

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:22:55 AM

ICO is dying now, and many of them cannot survive for a year. But there is still any new ICO that still launch the project, and it seems, they can accept the risk to lose the money, but I don't know with the investor. We need to be careful to invest with the ICO because from the last year until now, the ICO doesn't give a good return. Perhaps, if the market can recover early, the ICO can rise again because it means, every coin in the market can also increase the price and it gives an effect to the ICO price.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:35:09 AM

The main reason behind this is bearish market and also huge number of fraud ICO and also implementation of KYC as every one knows there was no KYC condition in 2017 and 2018 Q1.

burky156

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:40:05 AM

Dying or died? For me the ICO bussines and the bounty hunting came to an end. Unfortunately  with the great big scamming situations everyone lost their beliefs in ICO projects. I used to join the ICO's and i made some good profits too but that was in 2017. Last year was terrible, except couple of good projects usually all projects died or turned scam. And now there is new thing, "STO". We will see how will it goes, i hope things would turn better in this year.
Mianae

Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:59:28 AM

ICOs are dead but there's something in your post that people are moving from ICOs to STOs. ICOs is just the money raising exercise. What you will say is that people are moving from utility tokens to STOs because STOs are better option to make back ones income. Even STOs have an ICO phase as well.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:09:36 AM

The main reason behind this is bearish market and also huge number of fraud ICO and also implementation of KYC as every one knows there was no KYC condition in 2017 and 2018 Q1.
everyone always talks in 2017 and in my opinion this becomes their problem that they should also understand that indeed the market will not always be as beautiful as that year. now it's very different

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Natalim

Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:23:05 AM

everyone always talks in 2017 and in my opinion this becomes their problem that they should also understand that indeed the market will not always be as beautiful as that year. now it's very different
If they could not move on, that's gonna give them a big problem and will not likely help them in their future endeavor.
The market is still here, but sad to say we are not in 2017 pump year anymore, so we have to accept that as it's the only way we can
consider making appropriate plans again. We could have sold last 2017 and ICOs are successful that time but it's only due to market sentiment.

Let's open our eyes and be realistic, after this bear, we will be in bullish period, but right now, we have to act accordingly.

BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:32:52 AM

many ico outsiders but not all are legit so be careful of ico especially if you are an investor or a bounty hunter but do not worry sure there are ico yet that will appear more beautiful than the ones that ico first released so it's better to read more.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:33:11 AM

The investors need to protect themselves from the scam projects because its their own money so they need to have responsibility while investing on ICO projects by doing deep research about everything on that project.
nowadays there are so many scammers and other criminals who use the ICO to steal investors' assets, they have begun to be reluctant to invest in the ICO because they do not want to deal with fake ico so there are not many interested in the ICO industry again.
Japinat

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:30:35 AM

nowadays there are so many scammers and other criminals who use the ICO to steal investors' assets, they have begun to be reluctant to invest in the ICO because they do not want to deal with fake ico so there are not many interested in the ICO industry again.
Things will change for sure when the market recovers.
They have an idea about crypto already, the timing now is bad because the feedback that is coming from the people is bad, they experience
a coin getting dump after it's listed and that is very frustrating on their part, but as soon as the market recovers, things will be great again.

So, maybe now is not the right time to invest, we need to wait for a better timing or change our mindset that investing
in ICO does not guarantee instant return, the original purpose of ICO is to be develop in the long run and starts up has lesser value at its early stage.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fianaindriati

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:06:12 AM

many ico outsiders but not all are legit so be careful of ico especially if you are an investor or a bounty hunter but do not worry sure there are ico yet that will appear more beautiful than the ones that ico first released so it's better to read more.

indeed, we should be more careful now. because now the emerging ICO is mostly a scam both scam at the end of the project or in the middle. so we before choosing a project we must read and research the project.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:24:24 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?  

Maybe that is because many ICOs were unable to deliver the profit to the investors in certain time.
And the token price of ICO is not stable as the Security token offered in STO. Maybe that's why peoples prefer STO than ICO.

sell my ac_________nt

Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:14:23 PM

I also think that the era of ICOs ends because the trust of investors is lost to them, and the attention to STOs is rapidly increasing.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:19:43 PM

Now all people is talking about STO and maybe it's better for all of us if some regulation come but still I don't understand if STOs are opened only for accredited investors.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

Now all people is talking about STO and maybe it's better for all of us if some regulation come but still I don't understand if STOs are opened only for accredited investors.
that's right, because ICO has too many scammers and there is no solution so that investors also look at other investment fields, and I also recently heard about STO which made it possible to become a good innovation.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:32:03 PM

The ICO balloon came to the agenda with the last bull period, brought it to the investor and came to death bed. Aside from the market conditions, reasons such as the use of ICO projects for non-purpose reasons can be shown as the cause of death. If we think that very few projects have been successful, it is necessary to accept the fact that this trend is over and that ICO projects are not provided. With the next upward trend, ICO is still difficult to predict, but I think it will never save as much as it used to be.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:34:17 PM

No they are not, they are just facing not the best times during the falling market. When we would see another bullish trend, you would see as much ICOs as never before, because people would be ready to invest.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:41:09 PM

I also think that the era of ICOs ends because the trust of investors is lost to them, and the attention to STOs is rapidly increasing.
in my opinion the ICO era has not ended because there are still a handful of ICOs who have succeeded there even though there are very few, but it proves that if there are still many investors who still trust the ICO and if the trend can continue the ICO will win again.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:43:31 PM

ICO will never die as lon as people will let the new currency to run over the world.
this is a must and they must have it. NEW PROJECT for the EARTH is very good for everyone!
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

If the volumes return to the crypto market, then the ICO will return, now the projects are choosing a more interesting path for themselves.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:44:55 PM

With this market giving out opportunitties and showing some real increase, I think more and more ICOS again will going to be motivated to enter the market and allot of campaigns will be launched. What a positive mindset.

biznes35

Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:55:10 AM

Yes, people completely abandon the ICO because it has ceased to inspire confidence. STO is a more confident project and I want to participate in it. Because people support a quality project.
bellaayu

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:58:44 AM

Yes, there are many ICO who have stopped because they have difficulty raising funds. But there are also ICOs whose sales have reached Hard Cap but there is also a pause. And this is because Crypto's market conditions are declining. And maybe they will start again after the market rises again.

campusnet

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:04:47 AM

Yes, people completely abandon the ICO because it has ceased to inspire confidence. STO is a more confident project and I want to participate in it. Because people support a quality project.

it is not true, they did not leave ico, but indeed there were not many ico who managed to get the hearts of investors. they are now more careful, it does not mean they are leaving ico. even though the market is bad, but I'm sure that's not their reason to leave.

Bonwin

Merit: 38

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:37:00 AM

There are still some STOs that are yet to reach softcap and it is not as if ICO is dead. The general market situation has been affecting so many projects. Yet some ICOs were still able to reach hardcap despite the bear market. One of such ICO is Hara. Any good project that has a product and has good marketing strategy, will be able to reach hardcap easily.
kiansantan

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:45:48 AM

Most people say that ico is dying. But not for me. Because I am sure, the present situation is part of the trade process that always experiences ups and downs or the dynamics of trade. Likewise with ico which is not infrequently added to the growth of ico scams. We are demanded to be smart in choosing ico.
dnovsckym

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:33:25 AM

Perhaps it is right that people began to show greater interest in STO, maybe even so there will be less fraud!
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

I'm not sure about that but it seems that the ICO market is getting weaker, it attracts fewer investors and good projects are also difficult because ICO has too many projects that are scam

whirlcoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:09:30 PM

I definitely agree with your. Everything has been created for promoting and developing a good product but in most of the time they are in wrong situation and they deliver a bad product that's why people will not trust the ICO's in today situation.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:25:59 PM

Seems like ICO will likely going to die, because many ICO is an exit scam and we will only get a Crypto for free via airdrops and bounty i think its good in the future
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:54:19 PM

People are not forgotten about ICOs and moved to STOs at all, because of the security restrictions that are placed on STOs, most whales still prefer to deal with an ICO rather than it p themselves through the rigorous verification processes that is expected of STOs.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:55:55 PM

I am someone who does a lot of research before delving into any bounties and this means that I do lots of researches, ICOs are not dead at all, they are very low-key ICOs that are hitting their hardcase s very fast even in recent market conditions, you just have to look closely.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
GrayFullbuster

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:07:38 PM

Yes it does! The investors are now focusing to make investment with sto than ico. Investors are now aware tot he high risks that they keep facing in making investment with ico. Sto are most likely becoming more successful than ico.

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:27:48 PM

I can't find statistics about the current last few months. But statistics about the last year shows that 1200 ICOs collected 8 billion dollars. In the year 2017 800ICOs raised only 6 billion dollars, so it looks like ICOs are not dying Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 01:53:56 PM

ICOs are not dying, if you could think that ICOs are dying, then you should think the whole Cryptocurrency market is also dying, it's just that the market condition is not so great right now and ofcourse this affects ICOs as well.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:21:05 PM

It might seem like ICOs are dying because of what we are seeing right now in the market but I can assure you that ICOs are far from the grave, they are not doing so well right now but they would thrive once the market returns to normal.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:52:03 PM

Yes it does! The investors are now focusing to make investment with sto than ico. Investors are now aware tot he high risks that they keep facing in making investment with ico. Sto are most likely becoming more successful than ico.
It looks like you didn't even watched the market correctly and you can try to create a comparison but the latest news said some icos have gained a big interest from investors just like BTT. ICO still becomes the trend.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
raptorez

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:06:18 PM

ICO really dies and does it very, very quickly. Now a very large number of people are trying to still have time to raise money for their projects, which by and large will not make sense. But this is an opportunity and they use it.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:30:12 PM

I don't think so there are still new ICO in the market almost daily, of course, there are this new investment called STO but investors are still looking for the project and the platform and the team that comprise it, ICO is not yet dead but will soon if the right project cannot generate enough funding.

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:34:29 PM

I think more and more crypto enthusiasts are going the STO and IEO way, rather than the traditional ICO. Reason being that, they've been too many scam ICOs hence everyone is skeptical.  Some of the token economics for icos have very poor vesting strategies including other downsides. That's doesn't mean there are no good ICOs, but it's hard to come buy.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

I think more and more crypto enthusiasts are going the STO and IEO way, rather than the traditional ICO. Reason being that, they've been too many scam ICOs hence everyone is skeptical.  Some of the token economics for icos have very poor vesting strategies including other downsides. That's doesn't mean there are no good ICOs, but it's hard to come buy.
It came into the revision of the market but it still the same. Maybe this new changes will create some idealistic way for making a good market and bring back the trust of many investors who left and put their money again. Maybe this time, we could minimize scam/ghost projects.
Skroojee

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:38:19 PM

At the moment, it is difficult to say something about whether the ICO will die, since there are still a lot of ICOS and still a lot of fraudulent ICOS. I think that market regulation will eliminate many problems and ICO will be still relevant at the moment when the market starts to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 05:33:33 PM

the ico helps as developer to collects with supports of funds on compounding as preparing new terms of work on manage with the development and release on finish with the production to deliver for pupils of audience from region on domestics as target of reference on achieving number with the minimum registration on service of the deliverance.

contact if interest to put of funds on ours with the dogem project.

yakushev

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:21:32 PM

It is obvious that there is a decline, but only if you compare with what was about a year ago, and if you look at what was even earlier, it turns out that the ICO on the contrary have become much more popular

ujinice

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:29:08 PM

don't worry, ICO won't die,
many projects are forced to postpone their projects because the market is down,
so, however, there is nothing wrong with trying other projects, because it is indeed very difficult for projects to achieve soft caps,
and indeed it must be a really good project to be able to easily get even hardcap softcaps like BTT.
Of course ICO will not die, I agree with you. If we imagine how many legal aspects to be overcome by projects that decide to launch STO, many projects will not like this process and they will continue to launch ICO. As soon as the market is restarted, ICO will revive again.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:54:32 PM

unfortunately the time of the ico seems to be over many can not reach the soft cap others are scam if they can not renew themselves and to entice somehow investors will soon be replaced by the sto that i do not like at all because they require the kyc procedure...
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:58:25 PM

I think people are just excited about the STOs currently because there are no known flaws with it yet. People are fed up with ICOs because of the many bad tags.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:08:16 PM

unfortunately the time of the ico seems to be over many can not reach the soft cap others are scam if they can not renew themselves and to entice somehow investors will soon be replaced by the sto that i do not like at all because they require the kyc procedure...
ICO time just did not pass. This is the same wrong statement as the cryptocurrency market has died. smart people understand that this is just the beginning

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
5thFear

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:26:08 PM

ICO is not dying but they are showing signs of fatigue. They will actually die if proper check and balance don't come in. There are alot of scam projects and then they also scam the bounty hunters. So if this keeps on happening then the trust will get lower and lower and the projects will eventually start dying.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:34:45 PM

When the market is going to recover its value there would be much more ICOs than at the moment and people would be more motivated to invest in new projects, because they would finally be profitable.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:45:22 PM

So many people have lost trust in ICO and was why they are unable to reasonable funds let alone reach their softcap. The fundermental question is that why are they not paying the Hunter in Bitcoin or ethereum? But they choose to pay in their shit tokens and they expected Bitcoin, ethereum, etc investment from investors. Many of them ran away with investors money and they come back and lunch another project looking for who to scam again and again and they think it will work.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 10:40:50 PM

ICO used to be reputable and trusted by majority until it got invaded by scammers in who saw ICO as an opportunity to get rich quick. Of you would recall, over the last few months, 80% of project being launched turned out to be scam project. All this occurrences  has in a way have reduced the trust majority have in ICO as many have loosed their hard earned to these scammers in the process of securing a better future for themselves by investing in ICO projects.  Until a regulation is done to reduce the rate at which scam project are being launched, you will wake up one morning and forget ICO ever existed.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:45:24 PM

ICO time just did not pass. This is the same wrong statement as the cryptocurrency market has died. smart people understand that this is just the beginning
People don't know even know about the truth, This can be called as FUD to the crypto consider there was a lot of good icos outta here. These people must learn more about how to identify a good ico rather than take a conclusion about it.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Japinat

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:13:38 AM

People don't know even know about the truth, This can be called as FUD to the crypto consider there was a lot of good icos outta here. These people must learn more about how to identify a good ico rather than take a conclusion about it.
We can't deny that FUD makes people to shy away investing in ICO.
But in reality most ICO are also not doing great, some of them dump right after and some scams investors of going into dark.
I would not say ICO is dying but people now are more cautious when it comes to ICO investing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
darefreads

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:31:23 AM

Of course And as I participated some ICO's there's a lot of new coming projects to be launched this year that I would definitely participated after I get finished to present campaign. And I think people would invest again this months because of some currencies are getting more productive and I think it would make the investors gets interested in investing to them.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:43:36 PM

I think people are just excited about the STOs currently because there are no known flaws with it yet. People are fed up with ICOs because of the many bad tags.

You are right here but it does not mean that all the ICOs should die. No, these projects will be developing further. Many good ones will appear soon. I am sure it is worth investing in them, buddy.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:04:55 PM

I am someone who does a lot of research before delving into any bounties and this means that I do lots of researches, ICOs are not dead at all, they are very low-key ICOs that are hitting their hardcase s very fast even in recent market conditions, you just have to look closely.

People are just too lazy to find the projects worth investing in.  Hard work pays off handsomely and if you want to get those 100x gains you need to put in the effort.
trash321

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:08:06 PM

Yes it is. There is a great opinion that the greed of people really kills not only the ICO, I think that now there are great opportunities for changing our attitudes towards our lives. Maybe we will have time to save something.
travwill

Activity: 1313

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:25:14 PM

For me, the ICO market is dead, I see no reason to invest in it, rather, on the contrary, I see many shortcomings that have not been corrected. I doubt that the market will be revived during 2019.

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:26:14 PM

People are just too lazy to find the projects worth investing in.  Hard work pays off handsomely and if you want to get those 100x gains you need to put in the effort.
This is laziness or unwillingness to risk, in any case, so far any investor who understands this case is obvious that ICO is far from dying, even now there are profitable projects

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
CaMeRoNy

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:42:32 PM

For a year investors lose interest in cryptocurrencies, but ICO is still alive. I think that now there is no special sense in investing in ICO, since without large investments they are still doomed. I think that after the reversal of the cryptocurrency market, the interest will resume again.

newbie-hero

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:27:46 AM

I do not think that the cryptocurrency market will remain without such a tool for making investments as ICO. More likely we see a decrease in the popularity of ICO on the background of general stagnation in the cryptocurrency market.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 11:32:53 AM

When the market is going to recover its value there would be much more ICOs than at the moment and people would be more motivated to invest in new projects, because they would finally be profitable.
Even so, but the system from ico itself should indeed be a renewal where supervision is very important to do now because there are many ico who have problems when it is finished even at residence

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:45:12 AM

ICO's have indeed lost their popularity in comparison with 2017 and the early 2018, but this has its advantages. In most cases, investments receive only good and unique projects. They have solutions to interesting problems that can change our world for the better. Most of the people began to analyze ICO's before investing, instead of throwing money to the right and left in the hope of getting fabulous x9999 profits.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:17:04 PM

Normally we can expect possible serious drought of every ICO most likely at this bearish time. It seems that investors are resting now because less profit to earn at this market condition.
funnec

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:39:44 PM

ICO is really performing badly these days, though i don't want to say ICO is dead but may be dead if care is not taken. STO is gradually coming up and is why ICO need to be re-brand.
universal3ee

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:42:04 PM

I does not think so. From what i know is that some ICO is still able to make folds when they are out in exchange what i think is that maybe people are more careful in choosing ICO now.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
bitc0000

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:41:39 PM

Still not finished for ICO, In January I saw 4-5 successful ICOs and the price of ICO has increased many times after listing in the exchanges, clearly ICO is gradually returning and we have I will soon see many more successful ICOs if it is not a scam

Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:58:04 PM

I am also a bounty hunter like you, I also understand your concern about ICO, the quality decreases every day, but don't despair because there are also good ICO projects depending on how we must be smart in choosing.
trash321

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:01:07 PM

Yes, this is indeed the case and it seems to me that there is not much time left as I would like. I think that now we can really appreciate the real possibilities of our work only by evaluating investors. As a result, no one knows of course.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:03:17 PM

ICO does not die, but most likely just reborn in STO, so I think soon all products will be launched like this!
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:07:11 PM

If we are going to compare the ICO on 2017 by this time it was rise of the good ico comparing now since last 2018 were most of the ico became scam in the end only few of them succeed to reach at least soft cap target. But even up to now if you will not be careful and wise in choosing good ico you will still be a victim of those project that will turn into nothing. The, if ever there is a legit ico they will lock the token to prevent dumping price but its not still accurate to resolve the problems in the problem.
signup01

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:37:49 PM

ICO is indeed destroyed right now, lan payment problems and fraud problems are very difficult to distinguish between ico that is beneficial or not good and good vision and mission
umbara ardian

Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:38:38 PM

If we are going to compare the ICO on 2017 by this time it was rise of the good ico comparing now since last 2018 were most of the ico became scam in the end only few of them succeed to reach at least soft cap target. But even up to now if you will not be careful and wise in choosing good ico you will still be a victim of those project that will turn into nothing. The, if ever there is a legit ico they will lock the token to prevent dumping price but its not still accurate to resolve the problems in the problem.
It has become normal if this year many ICOs have started to scam and even some investor have no longer wanted to invest in the ICO because they know the risks they get are terrible and with ICO they do not guarantee profits.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

too many projects that have no future, and too many frauds with the ICO label. so that most investors no longer trust the ICO project. I am also a bounty hunter. and my latest payment was in June 2018, after which no ICO made success and had a stable price. 90% of the price of tokens when released on the market is a dump of 100% - 1000%
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:50:34 PM

please tells the difference to work on bounty of token and security token and reference on page with the list of sto bounty

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:51:17 PM

Projects with lack of productivity and use case are losing interest of investors. We are seeing hardly any ICO project succeeding which makes it very difficult to give confidence and courage to new investors.

Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:51:34 PM

It has become normal if this year many ICOs have started to scam and even some investor have no longer wanted to invest in the ICO because they know the risks they get are terrible and with ICO they do not guarantee profits.
No one will be interested anymore as the risk of being victimized of scam project are to high, the investors will jumped to another opportunities
where they gain some comfort, STO gives them some hope and thinking that it will lessen the chances of scam projects, interest become instinct
with new offers that will make people believes protection can be done.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Muzika

Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:54:12 PM

over the years the ICO industry will fade if there will no clear solution will happen, investors will be afraid to put their money to invest also the ICO participants will no longer put their efforts advertising for the project.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:02:26 PM

please tells the difference to work on bounty of token and security token and reference on page with the list of sto bounty

You can find projoects with STO offering and bounty available from ICOBench. Maybe you have misunderstood Utility token with Security tokens. Here you can get an idea about that https://cryptodigestnews.com/security-tokens-vs-utility-tokens-how-different-are-they-8a439c73e616

korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:23:47 PM

If ICO does not scam then of course it will die. For ICO scam, it has died since 2018 so you have not received anything from bounty for a long time

gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

As long as there are ideas to sell, I think ICO will continue to exist. It may be slowing down right now because of reports of scams but once these will be controlled and eliminated, investors will return once again and trust the industry. ICOs are good way to get discounted coins so I think it will be here to stay.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:32:36 PM

People invest for mass. If they see that a stripe is big and the project can be successful, they invest there. I do not know what will happen with cryptocurrency. It is interesting how many people are willing to invest in 2019.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:33:17 PM

ico even almost died. there is no hope for a new project. so if they want to find funding, they should think again. when investors are still afraid of what happened last year. falling markets and the number of scam projects make investors prefer to seek safer types of investments.
Kulitha

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:20:01 PM

I think it is changing the demand for ICO and it will take by STOs.  ICO scammers make investor fed up with ICOs. 2019 will be great year for STOs and investors tend to invest again in crypto with STOs.
boranes

Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:30:43 PM

Ico isn't dying but investors are less interested in investing in ico.
I think it is changing the demand for ICO and it will take by STOs.  ICO scammers make investor fed up with ICOs. 2019 will be great year for STOs and investors tend to invest again in crypto with STOs.
First there was ipo then ipo become ico and now ico will become sto.
It is all the same they are changing name.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Classica35

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:06:37 PM

Are you really surprised at that? Most investors are just waiting to see the coin list on exchange before buying. The question now us, how do these projects raise funds to finance their listing and the development of the product, because if there is no product, there will definitely not be good value for such coin.
I can also still see some projects (ICOs) reaching hardcap, whivj means that no matter how tough it might be to raise money, some good ICOs will still be able to reach hardcap.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:08:44 PM

STO will soon replace ICO projects, it's time to move on to new standards, I hope this year will please us with quality projects

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:22:39 PM

I have participated also in many bounties and it seems icos market is dying.  I see that the many reasons why most of them could not reach softcap was because of investors that has been scared from icos market due to scamming and lack of development in most of the projects they invested in.
Runbitup

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

I have participated also in many bounties and it seems icos market is dying.  I see that the many reasons why most of them could not reach softcap was because of investors that has been scared from icos market due to scamming and lack of development in most of the projects they invested in.
anyone will also think twice if they want to invest in ICO now so it is not surprising if the ICO is currently difficult to reach the softcap.
if the trend can be changed then I'm sure ICO will be better than now.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:43:29 PM

ICOs and STOs are not dying they are just waiting for the better market conditions. I know tons of projects that have postponed their TGE due to the poor market and as soon as it recovers we will see a lot of new projects.

Mr.Noda

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:55:14 PM

The ICO is likely to start bringing super-profits again not earlier than in a year then the ethereum will start to grow as it was already in 2017.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
jackflag

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:47:40 PM

The ICO is likely to start bringing super-profits again not earlier than in a year then the ethereum will start to grow as it was already in 2017.
I also think that now many coins will be withdrawn from the market. They will clear a place for new projects and we will see the next growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Bonsaiav

Merit: 118

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:49:03 PM

Ico isn't dying but investors are less interested in investing in ico.
First there was ipo then ipo become ico and now ico will become sto.
It is all the same they are changing name.

Yes you are right, this does look the same, but at least with the new name they can improve their reputation and performance. You might be able to say it as a recovery of the previous dark image or whatever. But the point is their goal is very good, and I hope that in this way the cryptocurrency can be accepted back in the wider community.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:02:12 PM

it looks like yes because ICO enthusiasts are now a bit because investors are back in gold again because there are many ICOs that are waiting for each project

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 07:33:29 PM

well, i will say yes, ICO is no more interesting because investors no longer make profits from buying ICOs, and there are a lot of scam ICOS emanating recently into the crypto space. Also,  recently ,prices of tokens dump much below ICO price when listed on exchange . this has  discouraged investors.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:30:23 PM

The icon ecosystem is not fully died but it in not going so well. At this moment in the market most of the icon project couldn't able to reach the soft cap. Very few are reaching the soft cap and fewer in them reaching the hard cap. There is many reason behind the whole market down. The main reason is market conditions. The whole crypto market is down and that effects the icon ecosystem. The next one is failed and scam icon. Many scams are around the every corner of the market. So investors are a bit afraid to investment.

batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:02:50 PM

I read statistics that investments in ICO have decreased by 95%. I think this statistic speaks about the death of this industry.

yohananaomi

Activity: 2366
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:22:24 PM

Is your prediction correct? I feel it's not right, even though we have to admit that ico is in a difficult situation, I also follow a few, but they try to be able to keep going in all ways. one of them clearly prolongs the ico time from initial predictions, to be able to accommodate more so that it can be achieved. even after finishing holding him to see the market return to excitement.
but I strongly believe that the heyday will come back again, despite the problems that are big enough passion ico will return in its heyday.

dobolspeed3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:35:04 PM

Indeed, now many ICOs are competing with their respective goals, namely the achievement of softcap or hardcap. With this situation, it is very difficult to reach the softcap if it does not extend the ICO. And all of that returned from their respective projects. If the project is good, of course it will be very easy to reach softcap and hardcap.
zikabra

Merit: 139

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:42:37 PM

It is related to bitcoin price. Token value is usually calculated in usd while they are being sold for bitcoins and ethereum, when bitcoin and ethereum reached all time high whoever hold bitcoin could invest more funds in usd value and it was easier to reach soft and hard caps. In late 2017, if we take into consideration that token price is 0.1$, for 1 eth investors could get 10 times more tokens than today.
I read statistics that investments in ICO have decreased by 95%. I think this statistic speaks about the death of this industry.
I don't know whether this is true, where can we find statistic?
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:54:23 PM

the current situation is different from the past. because most of the projects failed, and especially now there are many people who commit fraud in the ICO, so most investors feel cautious. because investors are investing a little money. so investors in choosing projects must be more careful.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:02:19 PM

Yes, STO is now becoming more popular, and the ICO market has begun to fade since last summer, and now the situation has only become worse and it is incredibly difficult for projects to raise enough money to promote their product.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
gerjiss

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:07:50 PM

ICO at the moment do not attract investors and at least therefore they will be doubtful and most likely unsuccessful. I do not advise you to invest in ICO now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jcmansah7

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:14:51 PM

No but rather the enthusiasm with which investors used to invest into ICOs are not there anymore and this is because of the numerous scam projects that have circulated through the crypto community. Anyway very relevant projects are still underway and you can invest into them after you have also made your research about them. Never take the words of someone as a decision, confirm with your own research findings.

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:36:33 PM

maybe the reason is because STO has clearer laws that make it more credible than ICO, but I don't think people have forgotten ICO because there are still ICOs who have won hardcap, so I think it all depends on the team and the project is not about whether it's ICO or STO

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ini35

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:42:01 PM

Projects are gradually evolving into new forms and that is whpy we are seeing some STOs and there are projects that were formerly ICO changing to STO.
I think most of them are still the same, except that it is believed that STIO is regulated.
ICOs are not dead, because I can still see some succeeding despite all odds.
the_stars_are_numerous

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:55:19 AM

I think it depends on how we define success, really. Is a ICO successful just because its price increased? Or because it shows signs of adoption? Or because there is public awareness of it?

These are all very different things. And success in one area does not always translate to another.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: