Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad is other altcoin value  (Read 1196 times)
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:13:32 PM

Low volume is a big risk if we invest in tokens or coins whose volume is quite low because the market interest in the altcoin is not large and if possible we avoid investing like that because it clearly can harm us
low volume that also rely on the market project. If you have a market with a high purchase value it could just make the price go up, but most of all it takes a long time, because the development process of their own platform takes a very long time.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:07:33 PM

Low volume is a big risk if we invest in tokens or coins whose volume is quite low because the market interest in the altcoin is not large and if possible we avoid investing like that because it clearly can harm us
low volume that also rely on the market project. If you have a market with a high purchase value it could just make the price go up, but most of all it takes a long time, because the development process of their own platform takes a very long time.
one way or another, the whole value of the project depends first of all. Here is its relevance in society and its possible practical application. And nevertheless, Well, users of cryptocurrency watch the capitalization of a particular coin in order to make their choice for investment.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:18:09 PM

one way or another, the whole value of the project depends first of all. Here is its relevance in society and its possible practical application. And nevertheless, Well, users of cryptocurrency watch the capitalization of a particular coin in order to make their choice for investment.
Of course, you need to do a very thorough technical analysis when choosing an ico company for investment. But also in the selection of coins in the cryptocurrency market, one must also take into account very many factors. K even if you make a choice among all existing lightcoins, that is, the assumption that more than half of all altcoins will become irrelevant in the near future.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:38:49 PM

I think how low bitcoin will allow itself to fall so low and other coins can fall. Unfortunately, almost all of them depend on bitcoin and only it determines the direction of the market.

some of my coins decreased to 1/100 of itself.
i bought blue and dove with my 3000 dollar last january. not they are 30 dollar in total.
it was reallt bad experience for me for trusting altcoins
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:53:17 PM

I think how low bitcoin will allow itself to fall so low and other coins can fall. Unfortunately, almost all of them depend on bitcoin and only it determines the direction of the market.

some of my coins decreased to 1/100 of itself.
i bought blue and dove with my 3000 dollar last january. not they are 30 dollar in total.
it was reallt bad experience for me for trusting altcoins
You are not alone, because I believe that by 2018 many people experience the same thing as you,
indeed there are still many who think that the value of altcoin so far is very dependent on the value of bitcoin, because until now bitcoin is still recorded to dominate the market with a percentage of more than 50%.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:00:54 PM

As you can see ATH of bitcoin almost $20000 but now its just $3800-$4000 value which is really bad for altcoins and if bitcoin suffer the more with altcoins so lets all just hope that bear market will end soon .
Accounting87

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:31:11 AM

Even though the overall market sentiment influences the majority of coins, some of them remain resilient. Think of Verge, for instance. With new partnerships its price surged despite a general negativity in the last two years. As for XRP, many crypto experts are bullish about its near future.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:23:13 PM

Some of the project in market are developing , they almost start making profit within their ecosystem neither bitcoin nor the other coins will affect the prices of the coins. It does not mean when the value of bitcoin decreases it is assure the value of alt coin will increase. All this phenomena depends on the graph scenario curve.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:46:05 PM

Critically observing the rate at which bitcoin value is low at this time, I now imagined how low other altcoin will be by now,even with bitcoins superiority. What is your view?
altcoin can only see the high position of bitcoin for now. we can see when bitcoin has increased significantly, there is no altcoin that can be used as a reference to be in a high position like bitcoin. so I think maybe now altcoin should improve and be able to follow the trend of bitcoin.
actually not only can follow the price of bitcoin. some good altcoins have plans for their pumps. some events that have been planned sometimes make altcoin can pump their own.
altcoin from every platfrom should think of such a way and not just assume and hope that if bitcoin rises then their prices will rise and continue to blame bad market conditions continue to disrupt their market development.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:27:34 PM

Critically observing the rate at which bitcoin value is low at this time, I now imagined how low other altcoin will be by now,even with bitcoins superiority. What is your view?

My view of Bitcoin is excellent as the point of sale has increased. But for this year is very different, that with the increase in the price of Bitcoin, but the price of Altcoin does not appear. The increase only happens slowly and even when the price of Bitcoin dominates the Altcoin price decreases.

I guess we should be patient and the Altcoin season will definitely come soon.

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:34:19 AM

Altcoins price are following and depends on bitcoin price. If bitcoin price is stable and going up , then altcoins are following too.
But as I see since few months ago, altcoins price are struggling because bitcoin price not going up too much even going down more. Just hoping the best for prices.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:27:42 AM

This phenomenon has been going on for several months and there is no sign of stopping. alts suddenly fall sharply and investors want to pump bitcoin and forget about alts.
This has never happened before and it's really hard to understand.
But in my view, I think this is a good opportunity for us to be able to buy many coins from big businesses like Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, EOS, ..

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:22:45 AM

The advantage of Bitcoin does not make a meaningful impact on Altcoin growth. Bitcoin domination seems to make a lot of altcoins sink. Now the condition looks bad because the decline of Bitcoin also makes the Altcoin decline.

My advice if you trade better if you have made a profit, you can directly sell the coins. If you hold the coin too long I think the price will decline. But if you are convinced by your decision to keep holding the coin, you will be waiting long until the coin price is pumping.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:54:46 PM

This phenomenon has been going on for several months and there is no sign of stopping. alts suddenly fall sharply and investors want to pump bitcoin and forget about alts.
This has never happened before and it's really hard to understand.
But in my view, I think this is a good opportunity for us to be able to buy many coins from big businesses like Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, EOS, ..

When BTC dominance is starting to climb up its just normal for alts market to go down.This is indeed an opportunity for us to buy low value alts at this moment but the question is, do you have the confidence on buying one? For sure you will hesitate on securing those low price altcoins because you do worry that the price would go down even more.Its just a matter of risk taking as an investor yet we cant really be sure if there would be a market reversal for alts or would just simply stay down just like we are currently seeing.It might be a bad view or situation for altcoins but others do see this as a golden opportunity to buy cheap but only excluded to those alts that do have potential.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:52:57 PM

For some Altcoin will still have a high value even though the price of Bitcoin has decreased.  This is proven because Altcoin is a large Altcoin and has a large community and supporters.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin is always an impact on the price of Altcoin, but this will not take long because the price of Bitcoin will soon rise.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:18:26 AM

For some Altcoin will still have a high value even though the price of Bitcoin has decreased.  This is proven because Altcoin is a large Altcoin and has a large community and supporters.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin is always an impact on the price of Altcoin, but this will not take long because the price of Bitcoin will soon rise.

The value of Bitcoin has always had a large stability in this market and in the top 10 coins, there are 3 more coins such as BNB, LTC, BCH that grow with Bitcoin. I think at this point we can count on a new future for the crypto market because 2020 will definitely be the decisive moment for new development and if lucky, this market will be a promising destination for all investors around the world. I personally trust crypto and will follow this market till the end

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:30:49 AM

The value of Bitcoin has always had a large stability in this market and in the top 10 coins, there are 3 more coins such as BNB, LTC, BCH that grow with Bitcoin. I think at this point we can count on a new future for the crypto market because 2020 will definitely be the decisive moment for new development and if lucky, this market will be a promising destination for all investors around the world. I personally trust crypto and will follow this market till the end
The moment we enter this year 2019, we experience a huge market bend and it looks different from what it shows last 2018. Nobody expects for this long drama but that is what it to be, either we like it or not, we have nothing to do.
Giving our trust to the market is the only thing that we could help.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:37:54 AM

reasonable for me when all altcoins are declining at the moment , market conditions are very bad I think this is the right moment to buy a definite altcoin
indeed the right time to buy coins is when the coin price is falling but you have to know when the condition of the coin price falls then it cannot guarantee that the coin price movements will stop at that number, because the possibility of falling deeper can also occur and that can say as trading risk.

In the current situation, it is impossible to say how far this downtrend will continue, that's why it is impossible to keep all investment at one price, we need to divide the money into parts which will help us to buy the coin when it drops again.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:30:26 AM

In the current situation, it is impossible to say how far this downtrend will continue, that's why it is impossible to keep all investment at one price, we need to divide the money into parts which will help us to buy the coin when it drops again.

The likeliness of altcoins dropping more is less because it's already dipping, therefore, if there's a an altcoins run, price would probably pump more than BTC has achieved this year. Buying altcoin at this time is a good strategy, that if you are willing to wait for maybe a longer period before it will recover.
Actually there's a lot of altcoins that looks like dead even in the past, but when the market starts to be bullish, they recover and not only recover, they even make a new ATH which I think will likely happen in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 924
Merit: 284

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:59:15 PM

definitely the value of other currencies is not good as we are expecting because it had lots of struggling period and situation from the people given to get out from the situation in difficult period it will not easily solve it is the only reason we are facing this situation is not good for investment and getting out the profit.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: