Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments?  (Read 22565 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:18:18 AM

According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?
Don't worry it is just a conspiracy theory.Governments already controlling all our funds directly and indirectly then why they need to create a new currency to make it happen and its still in decentralization way,so it might be created by someone who hates government.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:28:50 AM

yes it is possible . bitcoin can be created by one of the government officials because he hate's about how our local money is being corrupted but im sure people will disagree on me because they only believe that government hated bitcoin all the time due to its  uncontrollable state  . they did not know that not all government hate's it  . infact majority of the government are now already supported bitcoin and cryptocurrencies .
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:00:56 PM

According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?

Which government exactly?  There are like 200+ governments on the world and they change at least every 4 years but in most countries way faster.  So which?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

Maybe but if it was created by the government I think it is intentionally for their funding most especially for military or inteligence purposes and the only problem is that it has leaked publicly. It could also be that the creator is a hacktivist that created a revolutionary currency that can be used as payment system as he might be against the tax system every governments implemented throughout the world and made a digital currency that could possibly give people financial freedom.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:31:16 PM

Which government exactly?  There are like 200+ governments on the world and they change at least every 4 years but in most countries way faster.  So which?

Zimbabwe?

No I don't think a government will somehow try to destroy themselves. Through this decentralized system, they may never get the chance to control these when anyone can really recreate another because its opensource.  Someone how knew how the the old market works created bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

Maybe but if it was created by the government I think it is intentionally for their funding most especially for military or inteligence purposes and the only problem is that it has leaked publicly. It could also be that the creator is a hacktivist that created a revolutionary currency that can be used as payment system as he might be against the tax system every governments implemented throughout the world and made a digital currency that could possibly give people financial freedom.

The BIG QUESTION is which government? United States? What's even weird is that nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is if he is still alive or if they are a group of people. I guess these kind of stuff will never be revealed to public and whoever may know these information could get himself killed. There is too much power holding thousands of bitcoin.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:39:09 PM

Zimbabwe?

No I don't think a government will somehow try to destroy themselves. Through this decentralized system, they may never get the chance to control these when anyone can really recreate another because its opensource.  Someone how knew how the the old market works created bitcoin.
I don't think as well, there's a lots of conspiracy and now its the governments term being suspected, for me it's a group of elite people who wanted
to change the financial system and already untrust the government regarding to this aspect, they wanted to have more freedom with their wealth
and shared their sentiments to whoever believes that things are possible and this new system will be embrace somehow.

Just my own cents, we have our own silly opinions encircling inside our minds from this matter.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:18:58 PM

I don't trust that the government will not be the reason for the improvement are discovery of Bitcoin because we are no Bitcoin was created by a single man and it's been developed into a huge success it's in short period of time so the theory will not been accepted by me and most of the people.
Crypt0Pro

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:32:31 PM

I don't see any purpose for the government to be the creators of BTC, because the government is always against bitcoin and always make restrictions and regulations for the cryptocurrencies. 
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:35:17 PM

Actually the current problems that you are facing are already in the media, for more details you can read below:
Source: https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/7308/top-8-bitcoin-conspiracies.html
Source: https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/coincentral.com/top-7-bitcoin-conspiracy-theories/amp/
There you can consider what is happening to Bitcoin, right now.
But remember the news in the media can be positive and negative, depending on how you respond.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:45:19 PM

I think it is impossible because if the government was created bitcoin it will become centralized and also it will not banned to other countries government. The only thing we don't really know if Satoshi Nakamoto the founder of bitcoin is a person or group of people. Maybe they hide their identity for security reason. Also to let people focus on bitcoin or in the products than to know them and turn the popularity of bitcoin to those who created.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:21:54 PM

While everything is possible in this life, I don't see a reason governments to create something which is competitor to their money, cannot be controlled by them and cannot be 'minted' by them like fiat money?

As I'm seeing it, this is no more than conspiracy theory.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:34:07 PM

I do not think so, but they will probably try to control Bitcoin.
Why would any government create something unregulated like Bitcoin, when they in same time are trying to regulate everything?
There are possibilities to regulate Bitcoin in a way which fiat money could never be regulated, but that is not main purpose of Bitcoin.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:22:49 PM

Various conspiracies always make the opportunity to prohibit or consider the development of bitcoin, the freedom of bitcoin has not been accepted by various governments but this will not affect the number of interested parties. The government always feels afraid of digital assets that cannot be controlled or regulated.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:32:12 PM

Well, if we're going to dive into the "tinfoil-hat" zone about goverments & cryptocurrencies, then we will have to ask ourselves these questions:
1) If a goverment created Bitcoin, what was the purpose ?
2) If a goverment created Bitcoin, why do we see so much resistance from the legal side of it ? Why it wasn't easily legalized by the 1st world countries (at least)

It could be plausbile, i am not fully denying it, but it seems to be more believable that Satoshi is just a pseudonym of a chinese criminal guy that made a good amount of cash out of it (because crypto was mostly used by enthusiasts and later picked up by the deep web criminals, before gaining so much attention & capitalization).

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:46:41 PM

Not really, if that's true now a financial war could have taken place between countries to take the control of the cryptocurrency network. If it wasn't created by a single person then it could've got created by a team of members and not by governments who always love to be monopoly. Also there is no data stating it is created by a government or government authority.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:07:24 PM

Which conspiracy theory are you pointing out? People who know bitcoin know that it is Satoshi Nakamoto who invented bitcoin but as to his personal identity, it is still unclear until now if he is a real person or just a pseudonym which is a person behind famous digital currency called bitcoin. If it is to strengthen financial aspect of the modern world, I doubt it because until now banks and governments are still against wide adoption of bitcoin. just my opinion.

I agree. I think a government can be an entity like anyone else that has the capacity to actually create its own coin. Remember, a government has two capacities, one public and one private. In its private capacity, it can be compared to any business entity that can be a developer of cryptocurrencies as much it can also be a controller of it in its public capacity to safeguard the public. What I am point out here is that as much as private people or companies can create their own, a government can too. And mind you, it can be a more powerful developer because it has all the tools to market and make people use its coin since governments are great influencers.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:30:55 PM

While everything is possible in this life, I don't see a reason governments to create something which is competitor to their money, cannot be controlled by them and cannot be 'minted' by them like fiat money?

As I'm seeing it, this is no more than conspiracy theory.
It does not even reach that point, at least some conspiracy theories despite their wild claims make some kind of sense, but the theory that bitcoin was created by a government does not have any kind of support for example, governments already have the exclusive right to print fiat, with bitcoin anyone with the right hardware can mine bitcoin, fiat can be printed without any limit, bitcoin has a limit in the amount of coins that will be created, governments can take away your fiat in bank accounts, they cannot do the same with bitcoin, I could go on but you get my point.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:40:16 PM

Your conspiracy theory is not true Dude if you don't have anything serious to discuss please stop bringing this kind of on founded statement just because you want to increase the number of your post.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:41:54 PM

I dont think so. Because if the government made this cryptocurrency secretly, im sure other countries are aware with that also secretly. Its like having A secret intelligence between leaders and if that so,crypto should be legal worldwide and all of us have a freedom to use it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: