Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments?  (Read 22572 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:31:35 PM

10 years will bring totally new revolution in crypto currency as I guess it will be higher so much, but still in this time period no government can create their own crypto because it is anonymous and it will be hard to handle then so government can only adopt its economical system for the progress and growth their countries Economical growth and betterment.
10 years is a long time to make predictions. We have seen how fast technology advanced in the last ten years and who knows what may happen in the next 10 years. We may not have any economic system based on fiat and have a total crypto economy which again seems idealistic and probably having a lower probability. Still there is the possibly of having government acceptance of crypto however unnerving that may sound.

My message to others would be to keep hands strong and stock up more for upcoming bull markets. Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:01:56 PM

According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?
I certainly very much doubt , due to the fact that bitcoin is not particularly affect the current price , and it is impossible to keep track of other people , I think it was the man who took surveillance from the tarp funds !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:45:07 AM

the possibility is always there, so if made by the government the question is which government is the country? if one country produces bitcoin, what benefits can the country get. so the possibility of being made by a country is very unlikely, because no country can regulate the value of bitcoin itself.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:14:32 AM

the possibility is always there, so if made by the government the question is which government is the country? if one country produces bitcoin, what benefits can the country get. so the possibility of being made by a country is very unlikely, because no country can regulate the value of bitcoin itself.

It is obvious, there was no government included.

The very idea of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies being decentralized is the best reason why these cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin will never be, or possibly be created by the government. They may create their own but I doubt that they will be creating one that is decentralized since if they will be making one, they will be wanting to control that certain crypto.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:42:34 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is made by the government, if the government that makes it must have more specific provisions and will not be anonymous. Bitcoin is created because of truly high-quality ideas for the future and will develop well in modern technology.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:33:26 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is made by the government, if the government that makes it must have more specific provisions and will not be anonymous. Bitcoin is created because of truly high-quality ideas for the future and will develop well in modern technology.
but we also don't know the exact originator, and who is sathosi. therefore whether this is a strategy or something, we don't know. but what is certain about the existence of bitcoin is providing other options for payment instruments

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:43:00 AM

but we also don't know the exact originator, and who is sathosi. therefore whether this is a strategy or something, we don't know. but what is certain about the existence of bitcoin is providing other options for payment instruments

The existence of bitcoin provides anonimity and being not tied up to banks or governments so with these we can clearly say that the creator of bitcoin is an anti governance/government  .  its also possible that the creator is working on a government or an ex government employee .  he sucks about the government corrupting our  local currency thats why he invent a new kind of currency to combat their bad doings .
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:09:52 AM

No one is responsible for their development are the problem in the Bitcoin because it is created created by someone so the government will not be responsible for any of this development and also that decrease happening if it was been accepted by the government there is some possibilities to develop it very quickly.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:15:40 PM

No one is responsible for their development are the problem in the Bitcoin because it is created created by someone so the government will not be responsible for any of this development and also that decrease happening if it was been accepted by the government there is some possibilities to develop it very quickly.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:20:09 PM

I personally am not sure that the government will create or make bitcoin. the problem is that the government's task is too much and not just managing bitcoin, and I think that bitcoin will not be created by the government
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:28:49 PM

I personally am not sure that the government will create or make bitcoin.

Bitcoin was built by Satoshi Nakamoto he is the founder of bitcoin, he even have an account here.

Government wants centralized banking while bitcoin and other crypto currency are decentralized which means they contradict each other. Governments wants control while founder and makers of bitcoin look the other way and tired of the government regulation when it comes to the banking system.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:49:41 PM

Governments not create bitcoin, and i'm 100% sure, and this is because governments can't control bitcoin, i mean the emission of coins like they do with fiat money. Satoshi Nakamoto is the men who create it and i think for this, my only regret is not was from 2010 here, so i can mine bitcoin at start with my old PC.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 05:17:44 PM

It was created in 2009 and not sure if you would want to call that modern technology development since once time passes everything starts to become old. Yes it is being developed even more and blockchain technology is what is being worked on. Still the future aspects of bitcoin and blockchain are obviously bullish to me. Cheesy

I personally am not sure that the government will create or make bitcoin. the problem is that the government's task is too much and not just managing bitcoin, and I think that bitcoin will not be created by the government
Lol are you insane? Bitcoin is created by mining the blockchain blocks and nobody creates them at their own will not even the government. Have you even heard of mining? Or are you posting here to complete you daily posting quota? This thread is about a different topic not the creation of every coin. Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:27:56 PM

It was created in 2009 and not sure if you would want to call that modern technology development since once time passes everything starts to become old. Yes it is being developed even more and blockchain technology is what is being worked on. Still the future aspects of bitcoin and blockchain are obviously bullish to me. Cheesy

Lol are you insane? Bitcoin is created by mining the blockchain blocks and nobody creates them at their own will not even the government. Have you even heard of mining? Or are you posting here to complete you daily posting quota? This thread is about a different topic not the creation of every coin. Tongue
Agreed with the quote, bitcoin is created by the mining process. But, the initial step is being done by Satoshi. In recent days there were more statements stating governments were the one behind this innovation. This isn't accepted by majority of the users. Also there isn't any need to question about the posting quota of an user.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
morrisgonzalez

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:45:52 PM

Yes I think government created bitcoin, have a look why government created bitcoin :-

Finance their own black operations
Digital currencies were inevitable, and they preferred bitcoin to some potentially more malevolent form.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:24:08 AM

I don't think the government created a bitcoin because maybe it's only 1 person or a team or group that possible who created a bitcoin . Because the government against bitcoin not all the government because they have soms of the country governement are against to bitcoin but still unknown who are really created bitcoin.
who created bitcoin until now is still mysterious, but we don't need to worry about it, the most important thing is that bitcoin is the greatest discovery of the century and is able to replace the financial system throughout the world that is obsolete by integrating it into cryptocurrency. so let's not have to worry about who created bitcoin, but we just enjoy the results of the work.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:34:26 PM

I don't see any obvious reason that bitcoin was made by the government itself. Granting it is, how come it is anti-government in some aspects? Bitcoin could take shortcuts in transactions that may prevent payments with taxes. If taxes can possibly be evaded by using bitcoin then  do you think government would get the advantage without people giving them the taxes?  So I think this idea isn't true at all.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:30:13 PM

I don't think the government created a bitcoin because maybe it's only 1 person or a team or group that possible who created a bitcoin . Because the government against bitcoin not all the government because they have soms of the country governement are against to bitcoin but still unknown who are really created bitcoin.
who created bitcoin until now is still mysterious, but we don't need to worry about it, the most important thing is that bitcoin is the greatest discovery of the century and is able to replace the financial system throughout the world that is obsolete by integrating it into cryptocurrency. so let's not have to worry about who created bitcoin, but we just enjoy the results of the work.
Bitcoin is technological invention, which is not having fix value and price but it is decentralized so people take advantage  of it and buy at low to sell high, so in this kind of situation it is not possible for government to take command over it or to invent it by government, bitcoin is not having any limit as it is independent but government lemmatize everything, so then it must not be profitable.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:33:09 PM

Government does not need to create BTC  in order to control or gain financial strength, government globally has an advantage  to control of the economy, Bitcoin is a digital currency that was developed by Satoshi Nakamoto, Government cannot be against what they built.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 09:51:07 AM

Also there isn't any need to question about the posting quota of an user.
You understand trolling dont you? Nothing serious here but I expect people who post here to know a bit more about how bitcoin is created and not make comments out of the blue that are totaly nonsense. Anyway chill out.

Government does not need to create BTC  in order to control or gain financial strength, government globally has an advantage  to control of the economy, Bitcoin is a digital currency that was developed by Satoshi Nakamoto, Government cannot be against what they built.
In a sense it does seem so that government can take over bitcoin? But that theoritically cannot happen since we talk about decentralization here. That central control is not supposed to lie in one hand. Again we humans are prone to centralized system like the exchanges that we are using like Binance its a completely anti-bitcoin sentiment. This shows that if you want to function like a normal human being you have to accept centralization inside of decentralization. Seems counter-productive but it is what it is. Pure decentralization cannot happen even today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: