Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you fall in love with crypto?  (Read 49502 times)
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:05:24 AM

I only made fall in love with crypto its just because you can earn free money from airdrop and bounties. It can also give us big profits when investing some potential coins.
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:11:20 AM

https://blocktribune.com/why-i-fell-in-love-with-crypto/

In the spirit of Valentine's Day today, I came across this article and had a good laugh. What are your reasons for falling in love with cryptocurrency?

Yeah hmm ,, Trading crypto currencies is a brilliant way to make money, however, it isn’t as simple as many portray it to be.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:33:00 AM

when I first got to know crypto, I didn't fall in love right away, instead I was confused about what I should do, but I kept trying to find out more about crypto, then I decided to look for some bounties and join. from this bounty I earn income and increasingly grow love for crypto even today.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:59:59 AM

I fell in love with crypto when I discovered that you don't need a middle man for transactions to be carried out. Also, it doesn't matter One's geographical location or ethnic group, transactions are carried out across borders. Another good aspect is that no one can alter the transactions on blockchain and it can be easily traced using the hash.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:04:53 AM

Apart from money, I fell in love with crypto because of the sophisticated technology behind it, which can safely protect all transactions.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:08:33 AM

Cryptocurrency creates a new image of money that can be easily used without third parties, this is something that I really like!
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:39:50 AM

I fell in love with crypto when I discovered that you don't need a middle man for transactions to be carried out. Also, it doesn't matter One's geographical location or ethnic group, transactions are carried out across borders. Another good aspect is that no one can alter the transactions on blockchain and it can be easily traced using the hash.

That happen if crypto mass adoption happen. But i am fall in love in crypto because its new market with big potential in the future. I am believe this market will growing bigger and can give me a profits. Right now, market still at early stages and if mass adoption happen, the price must be rising
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:41:06 AM

Crypto changes the way I invest and changes the way i make money. Crypto changes the way I invest and get a huge profit at the beginning of 2018. In this year i am onlu focus to invest.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:43:16 AM

In the spirit of Valentine's Day today, I came across this article and had a good laugh. What are your reasons for falling in love with cryptocurrency?

In reality i am quite sure the thing that make people fall in love with cryptocurrency is the ability to make nice profits which other investment instrument can hardly do it. For me is i see how powerful blockchain technology can be in the coming years and i rather be an early adopter.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:53:11 AM

The advantages in cryptocurrency are indeed very large and make people interested, they all have to be patient to be able to get it. including now when the decline. many people still survive because they have adopted a hobby of their own

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:36:19 AM

While joining Crypto was able to generate many benefits. Even though it doesn't always work well like experiencing a loss. But I still survive and love Crypto. Crypto still has a future and the longer we are here, of course, we will have a lot of knowledge.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:02:20 PM

Actually there are a lot of things but these two fascinating things made me loved it more. The blockchain technology and the other forms. Also is the reward system, just love it.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:12:29 PM

Its not because I fall in love with crypto, but of course I just really saw the potentiality of what crypto has for the coming future.
In fact for more than a year, crypto helped me so much in many ways, honestly speaking this is my major resources of fund in terms
of all my prime commodities in life. Which means, for what I am doing since from the starts was correct.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:16:42 PM

When I just joined this market. I am very excited and happy because I can earn money from bounty. And after 2 years, I started trading to continue earning more profits. In this market we all want to be profitable

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:18:56 PM

They all want to earn the money in the crypto market, if you invested it in year 2017, I think you have earned the profit, but if you invested it after 2017, I sure you have lost the money, now I still wait for the market recover and I don't want to invest it again.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:27:11 PM

surely the results obtained from crypto made me fall in love with crypto because the results are so great, and crypto is also a very promising place to earn money
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:40:47 PM

Profit is my first factor when participating in this cryptocurrency market. I think most people come to this market for profit mainly, which is why people have to go to work every day.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 01:45:36 PM

The best reason why I fell in love in cryptocurrency is its opportunity that is being offered to us. Through its market, way of how it works, it benefits me as a trader, gambler, bounty hunter, and etc.
7uisaa7vin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:46:27 PM

The main reason I fell inlove with crypto is that because it simply allows us to gain big profits with much ease to be compared to actual work in the field area.
People are complaining when crypto properties is in fall but in the other end they where happy as if like it was their last day when crypto properties hits. Trust the process guys.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:49:04 PM

Profit is my first factor when participating in this cryptocurrency market. I think most people come to this market for profit mainly, which is why people have to go to work every day.
Honestly this is the most reason why I’m here, but during that time I’m slowly realizing how good this market are and how bad the banks are. Cryptocurrency made a big impact in my life, i realize that you have to take more risk in order for you to succeed, and it made me fall in love with cryptocurrency almost everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: