Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Algrinys

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:22:08 PM

Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.

Do not forget that the competition in this area is high, the consumer needs to offer something new.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:26:09 PM

It caught my interest too. I am curious when will be the sales start here in the PARQ? That is a good thing to be looking forward about the project.
Today's crypto market signals the imminent start of growth. It is very good. But you need to hurry to have time to buy coins and tokens before the pump starts.
Tokens PARQ somewhere for sale? Please give a direct link.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:33:59 PM

Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.

Do not forget that the competition in this area is high, the consumer needs to offer something new.

they should offer a profitable cashback percentage, then there will be a greater likelihood that the platform will become one of the most popular among other similar platforms.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:34:29 PM

The platform with a cashback I think will be popular with buyers, but I would like to know whether debit cards will be developed to pay for goods with a token PARQ .
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:39:57 PM

I think so too. Therefore, I believe that project PARQ has chosen a very promising direction for its development. I hope to see a comprehensive solution from team PARQ that will work in all distribution networks around the world!
Such solutions are usually aimed at worldwide distribution. Or is the project planning to launch in a particular region? You do not know what plans the team?
I assume that the platform will work all over the world. Because it would be strange to develop the platform in one country and not to bring it to the world market.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:11:35 PM

The platform with a cashback I think will be popular with buyers, but I would like to know whether debit cards will be developed to pay for goods with a token PARQ .
Well, yes, if you look at the official website of the project, it says there that the team is developing a cashback card for cryptocurrency transactions.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:19:41 PM

Cashback is a popular service all over the world. Can I find out which stores will have a cashback? Will stores overseas?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:42:19 PM

Cashback is a popular service all over the world. Can I find out which stores will have a cashback? Will stores overseas?
I would also like to know this, because the site does not have any information about stores that will work with this platform.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:20:28 PM

Excellent, Windows and Linux wallets have already been created. When can we expect the launch of wallets for smartphones? I'm interested in Android.
the developers said that they were planning wallets for smartphones in the near future, but they did not indicate the exact date. Just stay tuned for project updates.
I think wallets will be available on all platforms. And This is both a mobile device and a PC. Because users are different and it is convenient for someone to work from the phone, and to someone from a computer. Therefore, it is desirable to have wallets both there and there.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:25:17 PM

As for creating a separate bounty branch, it would be much easier for the participants and for you.
What for? It seems to me that here you can find out all the news here. And so you have to go to different branches and look for what's new administrators have written. This is not very convenient.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:31:55 PM

I would also like to know this, because the site does not have any information about stores that will work with this platform.

I believe they are still in the very early stage of their development so they don't have stores yet. Let us hope that they are not just mn selling project and will really provide us this cashback platform.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:35:47 PM

But the shops now do not accept tokens and other cryptocurrency. How will you pay with this cap?
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:05:56 PM

As I have seen here in the thread, the PARQ team had launched its new campaign, which is its Translation Bounty Campaign. I am very impressed to the team because now, they are moving forward slowly but impressively progressive.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:46:26 PM

You are right there having to notice this trend in iur current era. Because of the emmerging technologies, as well as the whole community, the team managing the entire project really gasp the good concept to start with and integrates the different ideas that comes up with this cashback platform the truly gains popularity in the community.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:49:09 PM

As I have seen here in the thread, the PARQ team had launched its new campaign, which is its Translation Bounty Campaign. I am very impressed to the team because now, they are moving forward slowly but impressively progressive.
I agree. They are really dedicated to the supporters of the project in giving opportunity to earn with this kind of token. Hopefully, they will keep on doing this kind of works and always consider our thoughts and suggestions so that all efforts are worth it.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:17:19 PM

It's normal especially that they're new so that more and more would understand this platform. It's one of the many ways to make promotion so we should expect even more especially if they want to be popular.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:47:45 PM

In regards to this matter, you can be able to find the answers in their updated whitepaper. All informations about the usage of PARQ project are there. Also, much better to visit the discord channel because they always gives news and announcements regarding the progress.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:19:09 AM

Cashback is really good, convenient and many like it.
But how are you going to solve the problem with your coin?
After all, in many countries, the cryptocurrency has not yet been adopted at the legislative level-how will you act in this case?Do you have ready-made decisions on this matter?
joyalesley

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:19:06 AM

PARQ là một nền tảng hoàn lại tiền cung cấp các tính năng tốt nhất của hệ thống thanh toán, dịch vụ hoàn lại tiền và các chương tŕnh giới thiệu.

Cốt lơi

PARQ có thể trở thành ư nghĩa vàng giữa người tiêu dùng và doanh nghiệp. Những ǵ nhiều hơn để lợi thế lẫn nhau, người tiêu dùng và doanh nghiệp có được nhiều khả năng hơn. Người tiêu dùng có thể tham gia chương tŕnh hợp tác bao gồm các cửa hàng ngoại tuyến, doanh nghiệp có thể tăng lưu lượng khách hàng có quyền truy cập vào một cơ sở khách hàng khổng lồ, cũng như nhận tiền từ chương tŕnh giới thiệu.

Lợi ích PARQ

- Thanh toán cho tất cả các loại sản phẩm và dịch vụ bán lẻ qua ví kỹ thuật số PARQ
- Phần thưởng khi tham gia vào các đối tác của chúng tôi
- Phần thưởng khi tham gia các chương tŕnh khách hàng thân thiết

Chương tŕnh giới thiệu PARQ

- Khả năng có được thu nhập thụ động trên các lượt giới thiệu và nhận% mua hàng của họ
- Cơ hội liên quan đến các doanh nghiệp thương mại và kiếm lăi từ doanh thu của họ

Bất ḥa - https://discord.gg/qWSgDzc
Trang web - https://parq.cc/
Bảng trắng - https://www.parq.cc/img/Parqwp.pdf
Twitter - https://twitter.com/PARQ_coin

Airdrops twitter đầu tiên của chúng tôi bắt đầu
200 giải thưởng 0,5 PARQ đă sẵn sàng cho bạn
Tham gia Twitter của chúng tôi và hoàn thành các điều khoản để ENTER
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:12:59 AM

PARQ là một nền tảng hoàn lại tiền cung cấp các tính năng tốt nhất của hệ thống thanh toán, dịch vụ hoàn lại tiền và các chương tŕnh giới thiệu.

Cốt lơi

PARQ có thể trở thành ư nghĩa vàng giữa người tiêu dùng và doanh nghiệp. Những ǵ nhiều hơn để lợi thế lẫn nhau, người tiêu dùng và doanh nghiệp có được nhiều khả năng hơn. Người tiêu dùng có thể tham gia chương tŕnh hợp tác bao gồm các cửa hàng ngoại tuyến, doanh nghiệp có thể tăng lưu lượng khách hàng có quyền truy cập vào một cơ sở khách hàng khổng lồ, cũng như nhận tiền từ chương tŕnh giới thiệu.

Lợi ích PARQ

- Thanh toán cho tất cả các loại sản phẩm và dịch vụ bán lẻ qua ví kỹ thuật số PARQ
- Phần thưởng khi tham gia vào các đối tác của chúng tôi
- Phần thưởng khi tham gia các chương tŕnh khách hàng thân thiết

Chương tŕnh giới thiệu PARQ

- Khả năng có được thu nhập thụ động trên các lượt giới thiệu và nhận% mua hàng của họ
- Cơ hội liên quan đến các doanh nghiệp thương mại và kiếm lăi từ doanh thu của họ

Bất ḥa - https://discord.gg/qWSgDzc
Trang web - https://parq.cc/
Bảng trắng - https://www.parq.cc/img/Parqwp.pdf
Twitter - https://twitter.com/PARQ_coin

Airdrops twitter đầu tiên của chúng tôi bắt đầu
200 giải thưởng 0,5 PARQ đă sẵn sàng cho bạn
Tham gia Twitter của chúng tôi và hoàn thành các điều khoản để ENTER
Great that viatnemese translation is already done, I wonder if there is another translation have been done for translating the whole thing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: