Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:02:07 PM

Hello, you will have in the catalog such online stores as Asos, e Bey, and what else will be foreign stores? It is desirable that you can buy clothes there.
You would rather having to go to outside rather than an online store like this because it would cost you more shipping cost.
Well, in fact, sometimes the goods we need are only on the Internet and therefore there is no other choice, it remains only to order on the Internet. But thanks to platform-cashback, we can also save a little on the purchase.

Our world is continue to search which it will help us to be more convenient and I think this is going to be more interested since this'll bring such a better services. Hopefully, this'll be able to reach as what they're planned to be so that those who believed can appreciate their efforts.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:23:00 PM

Hello, you will have in the catalog such online stores as Asos, e Bey, and what else will be foreign stores? It is desirable that you can buy clothes there.
You would rather having to go to outside rather than an online store like this because it would cost you more shipping cost.
Well, in fact, sometimes the goods we need are only on the Internet and therefore there is no other choice, it remains only to order on the Internet. But thanks to platform-cashback, we can also save a little on the purchase.
That is what I wanted to write. But as already answered for me, thanks! After all, savings and bonus, now is the most pleasant thing about buying on the Internet.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:13:46 PM

That is what I wanted to write. But as already answered for me, thanks! After all, savings and bonus, now is the most pleasant thing about buying on the Internet.
Definitely, I agree with you. I heard about such cashback platforms many times, but I never used them. But now I would like to try to buy something on the platform and see how much it will be beneficial for me.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:18:55 PM

Yesterday I asked about the work of the application with stores and how to use them correctly, but nobody answered my question to me. Administrators are now out of stock for an unknown reason.
I think, the answer of your question can be found in their website or in the whitepaper. Or you can even ask or raised this in the dicord channel because I have noticed, they are more active in there rather than here in this thread.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:27:26 PM

Yesterday I asked about the work of the application with stores and how to use them correctly, but nobody answered my question to me. Administrators are now out of stock for an unknown reason.
I've answered before the same questions.It seems that you have not read our masterplan. You are getting ahead.
Admin, do you have video presentation about how the project flows in the world of cryptocurrency? There some people still confused on how will the cashback services works. It will help them to easily understand compared to reading all the details of whitepaper.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:33:09 PM

I've answered before the same questions.It seems that you have not read our masterplan. You are getting ahead.
Admin, do you have video presentation about how the project flows in the world of cryptocurrency? There some people still confused on how will the cashback services works. It will help them to easily understand compared to reading all the details of whitepaper.
great idea. A small video review will help many users understand how the cashback platform works. Moreover, I have already seen similar questions from users.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:15:07 PM

Do you plan to hold a presentation or conference on how the project is progressing? It is interesting to hear how the work is going.
molly_me

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:33:28 PM

Do you plan to hold a presentation or conference on how the project is progressing? It is interesting to hear how the work is going.
I think the developers will have to make some announcement when there will be new updates in the project.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:45:16 PM

Cashback and blockchain? That is genius! I think that this project deserve attention.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:32:33 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 10:30:07 PM by kateycoin

Cashback and blockchain? That is genius! I think that this project deserve attention.
Well it's looks like good to have a cash back and blockhain to this project. Let see see how it goes in the near future this cash back, many platforms and apps do this cash back so I think it's great step for parq to do this.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:49:13 PM

Well it's looks like good to have a cash back and blochain to this project. Let see see how it goes in the near future this cash back, many platforms and apps do this cash back so I think it's great step for parq to do this.
Yes. That's one thing good about this idea. They offered such interesting features for the people to be satisfied. Let's just hope that it will lead to a good development and truly have a good functions in this kind of world.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:01:44 AM

The project of the PARQ cashback platform keep on gaining more and  more attention from the crowd. This is the best time for the project team to boost more interesting activities such as launching a conference or even other promotional activities that will keep on attracting the crowd of crypto users.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:03:17 AM

I think, it's best to write in telegram chat. if there's even no answer from the managers, then other participants know the answers to many questions. it is quite convenient. you will receive the answer quickly
The team don't have yet their telegram group yet, but they are working for it. Let's just wait if they will launched it. But for now, you can directly reach them here, because the team is active here, as well as in their Discord Channel and Twitter.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:34:03 AM

With the high level of talent that the team managing and handling the entire project from behind come up with this project concept that built up a good combination of in trend in the world of technology and crypto. CashBack platform nowadays are getting the crowd. Integrating it to the Blockchain makes it more a compound great crypto project that aims a lot better for all of us.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:39:06 AM

I think, it's best to write in telegram chat. if there's even no answer from the managers, then other participants know the answers to many questions. it is quite convenient. you will receive the answer quickly
The team don't have yet their telegram group yet, but they are working for it. Let's just wait if they will launched it. But for now, you can directly reach them here, because the team is active here, as well as in their Discord Channel and Twitter.
in my opinion, the team does not even plan to create a channel in Telegram, I think they have enough of one channel in Discord.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:22:42 AM

Buying clothes is the best thing to do in the internet because you just sit on your bedroom and you can find the clothes you want to buy.
jooj2

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:23:22 AM

What is the expected time to start building a CashBack platform of PARQ project?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:31:27 AM

Hearing the work is ongoing is the best thing to see on its place because whenever they working it looks like everything is complete for the achievement.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:33:51 AM

This is a good project for those who in business or planning to have a business. This because the platform of this projects promote the business products or services offered due to the target or goals of the platform project to reach a huge community or possible costumers in the near future that will directly utilize the the business partners of this project.
There are so many platforms in here after several years but I see that there is the only one who I liked to, I don't know why I like this project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:39:39 AM

Hearing the work is ongoing is the best thing to see on its place because whenever they working it looks like everything is complete for the achievement.
I hope when the team has some big news for us, they will make an announcement about it, so that all supporters will be notified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: