Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:19:36 PM

Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
If that is the case, then I think the team must not to be too much complacent but rather to be more innovative in making this platform a good kind. They need to deliver good performance and works to ensure that it will be supported for a long time.
Making the project's platform into a much better place for crypto cashback is what the team is doing. It is seen here how the team is making their best as for the entire project. I do hope that the team will keep doing their best.

I agree, but the challenge still continue because we know how hard to be in crypto space. It is growing rapidly which mean it can't be avoided that there will be some similar concept on it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:31:08 PM

Making the project's platform into a much better place for crypto cashback is what the team is doing. It is seen here how the team is making their best as for the entire project. I do hope that the team will keep doing their best.
In every works and ideas here in crypto sphere, it is necessary to do our best to gain good support from the public that will lead to a better recognition. And the team is doing that way so we can expect that the project will have something good in the future.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:32:14 PM

Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
If that is the case, then I think the team must not to be too much complacent but rather to be more innovative in making this platform a good kind. They need to deliver good performance and works to ensure that it will be supported for a long time.

I agree, but the challenge still continue because we know how hard to be in crypto space. It is growing rapidly which mean it can't be avoided that there will be some similar concept on it.
good competition contributes to the development and improvement of the project. I think for any project it is good to have some strong competitors.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:32:38 PM

Competitions and different competitors cannot be avoided so easily as just by thinking of it. Keep doing the best they have and all their experience will be working too as their foundation for the entire project. I am very glad to see how the team works so bad just for the project's success. This truly deserves a continuous support and trust to give as their motivation to keep going.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:37:26 PM

In every works and ideas here in crypto sphere, it is necessary to do our best to gain good support from the public that will lead to a better recognition. And the team is doing that way so we can expect that the project will have something good in the future.
I also noticed that this project has a lot of positive feedback. I think it definitely says that the team is moving in the right direction.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:45:37 PM

I also noticed that this project has a lot of positive feedback. I think it definitely says that the team is moving in the right direction.
If the project development team will keep up on their momentum, then that would probably that the PARQ project will keep leading its way to its success and more achievements ahead of them. Good luck team and keep going as I am rooting for your success as a crypto cashback platform.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:20:02 PM

If the project development team will keep up on their momentum, then that would probably that the PARQ project will keep leading its way to its success and more achievements ahead of them. Good luck team and keep going as I am rooting for your success as a crypto cashback platform.
purchases using cryptocurrency today is no longer a novelty and is available in almost all countries. But now there is an opportunity to get cashback from their purchases, it is doubly more pleasant.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:07:13 PM

in fact, I had previously seen similar cashback platforms, but using cryptocurrency I see for the first time, so it is interesting for me to see how this project will develop in the future.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:40:56 PM

Yes, but there is good news and the fact that the project is actively developing. Constantly updated, and such steps do not all.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:54:01 PM

in fact, I had previously seen similar cashback platforms, but using cryptocurrency I see for the first time, so it is interesting for me to see how this project will develop in the future.
Yes, indeed, no one has yet done the Cashback project on the blockchain platform. I see this project for the first time, I really hope that many will support it!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:06:32 PM

That is fantastic idea: connect cashback and blockchain.
Exactly. Before that, I have not met such projects to have a cashback on the blockchain platform. But now it is very interesting to observe the development.
Truly! The entire project is very interesting to see what coming up next. Because of the unique ideas and concepts integrated as well as in trend, it brings more people into excitement and interest towards the entire PARQ project.
A unique idea is yes, there is nothing like it yet. Therefore, uniqueness comes first. I really hope that in the near future and will not be similar.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:41:07 PM

Exactly. Before that, I have not met such projects to have a cashback on the blockchain platform. But now it is very interesting to observe the development.
Truly! The entire project is very interesting to see what coming up next. Because of the unique ideas and concepts integrated as well as in trend, it brings more people into excitement and interest towards the entire PARQ project.
A unique idea is yes, there is nothing like it yet. Therefore, uniqueness comes first. I really hope that in the near future and will not be similar.
just developers need to develop some unique properties that will not be available to competitors. Then the platform will have more chances to remain one of the best cashback platforms.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:49:15 PM

just developers need to develop some unique properties that will not be available to competitors. Then the platform will have more chances to remain one of the best cashback platforms.
I think the team has already developed its strategy for the development of the project and the platform as a whole. We will simply follow their development and updates.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:05:57 PM

Moreover, people who have here to support the project will be excited to experienced a cashback services. With the benefits given, it totally gives motivation to explore and to continue using cryptocurrency in daily life.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:11:04 PM

Moreover, people who have here to support the project will be excited to experienced a cashback services. With the benefits given, it totally gives motivation to explore and to continue using cryptocurrency in daily life.

Now, the next question is, when will the project make this cashback platform a reality? Since they are in a masternode-type coin, I wouldn't be surprised if they will focus on this part and not really deliver their supposedly main goal. But let's see how far they will go with their developments...
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:00:27 PM

This is something new and probably if they have a better feedback when it comes to their services, this would allow crypto enthusiast to be more curious and would fall likely to discover its features.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:12:27 AM

Very well said. I am sure that lots of people are now excited too to try out an experience here in the PARQ crypto cashback platform. The project team are very responsible so we can assure that there will be a continuous developments of the project.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:30:21 AM

Nowadays, we all know amd aware how difficult it is to strive and conquer in the current crypto market we have now. It is difficult to avoid and unleashed all the competitors and competitions around the crypto community. But will the team working behind the PARQ project, I am.looking forward oj how they will keep on moving and kicking on their way to a successful future ahead.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:28:55 AM

Nowadays, we all know amd aware how difficult it is to strive and conquer in the current crypto market we have now. It is difficult to avoid and unleashed all the competitors and competitions around the crypto community. But will the team working behind the PARQ project, I am.looking forward oj how they will keep on moving and kicking on their way to a successful future ahead.
I can see that this crypto cashback platform have a team responsible to its actions. I know for sure, that sooner or later we will see that this project will achieve its goals as well as having to be one of the proud crypto cashback platform, of course if only the team will not neglect the entire project but continuously keep going its great performances.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:36:24 AM

Yes, indeed, no one has yet done the Cashback project on the blockchain platform. I see this project for the first time, I really hope that many will support it!
This adds up to the project PARQ's another advantage over other crypto currency project incurring with a cashback platform in the blockchain. Hopefully more people will come to notice this project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: