Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:35:40 AM

Here in the crypto currency community, there are so many things to consider before gaining the trust and full support of the community users. Well, of course effort and hardwork is one of the key elements to be always present there. I can see how the PARQ team members make theur best to keep this project into the eye of the community. Continuous developments and further analysis makes this project reach this far and will be keep reaching its goals.
labrotix

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:36:45 AM

Yeah, especially when the team came down to us and give the new update regarding the platform whether its already available to trade or not.
It's a great thing to see that everyone supports what they see, but there are so many availables exchange as you can see like cryptobridge.
Officially our coin is traded at Cryptobridge only
Labrotix listed us completely on their own.

Hi, just noticed your message.

As the labrotix team, we want to have more market space. For this reason, we are following interesting projects.

We listed PARQ in our exchange. This is because our users want to see PARQ on the labrotix platform. If you wish, you can contact us to be informed of the developments.  The Labrotix team consists of 6 people and the software was completely developed by our team.

We continue to work for the future of blockhain.

https://www.labrotix.com/help

https://discord.gg/yXxAGU7

https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/labrotix/
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:42:43 AM

Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
Yep. As you can see are so many cashback service but so far there are a lot of options on how you can earn with. This platform is very good.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:39:17 PM

Very well said. I am sure that lots of people are now excited too to try out an experience here in the PARQ crypto cashback platform. The project team are very responsible so we can assure that there will be a continuous developments of the project.
I agree. They will continue to improved this project for sure because they knew that only few are offering with this kind of features. And hopefully, they will succeed so that all efforts including the massive support from the people of crypto will be worth it.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:02:29 PM

If that is the case, then I think the team must not to be too much complacent but rather to be more innovative in making this platform a good kind. They need to deliver good performance and works to ensure that it will be supported for a long time.
Yep, actually, there will be no competition afterall since there is no project that looks like this project, i mean, in the crypto universe there is no cashback platform with masternode.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:06:26 PM

If that is the case, then I think the team must not to be too much complacent but rather to be more innovative in making this platform a good kind. They need to deliver good performance and works to ensure that it will be supported for a long time.
Yep, actually, there will be no competition afterall since there is no project that looks like this project, i mean, in the crypto universe there is no cashback platform with masternode.
I will agree with you regarding this matter. Well, honestly that is right. Because of the uniqueness of the entire PARQ project having been a crypto cashback platform in the blockchain, it gives the upper hand in the community. For me, its uniqueness will bring and lead this project into a good state here in the crypto crowd.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:14:38 PM

This adds up to the project PARQ's another advantage over other crypto currency project incurring with a cashback platform in the blockchain. Hopefully more people will come to notice this project.
I hope so. Including the main platform if they would making such an advantage in the place where they can make a cashback platform, I wish they could make a great advertisement to the platform.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:23:37 PM

Well, in short of the discussion here, I just looked that they are discussing about the future, the price of the coin, and the exchange. Imagine, if we build more communities in another forum, they should be more popular.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:34:29 PM

I will agree with you regarding this matter. Well, honestly that is right. Because of the uniqueness of the entire PARQ project having been a crypto cashback platform in the blockchain, it gives the upper hand in the community. For me, its uniqueness will bring and lead this project into a good state here in the crypto crowd.
Even in the crypto community has a cashback platform, its a special thing for us to know everything can be decentralized and this platform is an example how the revolutionary work.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:43:23 PM

Here in the crypto currency community, there are so many things to consider before gaining the trust and full support of the community users. Well, of course effort and hardwork is one of the key elements to be always present there. I can see how the PARQ team members make theur best to keep this project into the eye of the community. Continuous developments and further analysis makes this project reach this far and will be keep reaching its goals.
Exactly, I'd rather to agree this comments rather than the other. Everything their working on its not very important but as you can see they doing all that thing just to develop this project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:07:47 PM

Hi, just noticed your message.

As the labrotix team, we want to have more market space. For this reason, we are following interesting projects.

We listed PARQ in our exchange. This is because our users want to see PARQ on the labrotix platform. If you wish, you can contact us to be informed of the developments.  The Labrotix team consists of 6 people and the software was completely developed by our team.

We continue to work for the future of blockhain.

https://www.labrotix.com/help

https://discord.gg/yXxAGU7

https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/labrotix/

Well, even if our users wanted to see the PARQ coin to get listed on the labrotix platform, you better ask the team before listing it.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:16:48 PM

Just looking thru this spam fest of a thread about some non existent cashback scheme, I notice that the spammers can be divided into groups.

Let's start with the 12th March 2018 group (all registered within six minutes)

Levyathan
KingDome
SwiggHeart

What I think I'll do is list them here, before negatively trusting all the serial spammering/bumping service accounts posting in this thread, which I estimate make up 90% of the posts.

To be continued...

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:19:53 PM

That is fantastic idea: connect cashback and blockchain.
Exactly. Before that, I have not met such projects to have a cashback on the blockchain platform. But now it is very interesting to observe the development.
Truly! The entire project is very interesting to see what coming up next. Because of the unique ideas and concepts integrated as well as in trend, it brings more people into excitement and interest towards the entire PARQ project.
A unique idea is yes, there is nothing like it yet. Therefore, uniqueness comes first. I really hope that in the near future and will not be similar.
just developers need to develop some unique properties that will not be available to competitors. Then the platform will have more chances to remain one of the best cashback platforms.
Yes of course. If the project has its own chip, then they will have more chances to get users. But here you need to think carefully.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:14:11 PM

Even in the crypto community has a cashback platform, its a special thing for us to know everything can be decentralized and this platform is an example how the revolutionary work.
Probably. But you still need to take care that there are many supporters of the project and good support. It's crypto, not just money.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:14:31 PM

Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
But now there is such a project. But I do not understand until the end. What currency will be refund. Will it be possible to make purchases in cryptocurrency.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:36:52 PM

I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
But now there is such a project. But I do not understand until the end. What currency will be refund. Will it be possible to make purchases in cryptocurrency.
Good question, because I also thought about it and could not understand. I hope that someone here will explain this.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:20:30 PM

Good question, because I also thought about it and could not understand. I hope that someone here will explain this.
I think that you will not return any currency, just you will have the opportunity to buy at some discount. If I understand the platform correctly.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:55:10 PM

I think that you will not return any currency, just you will have the opportunity to buy at some discount. If I understand the platform correctly.
Well, usually cashback platforms work like this, they return the currency in which you make a purchase. If it is a cryptocurrency, then the cryptocurrency also returns.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:03:52 PM

That is fantastic idea: connect cashback and blockchain.
Exactly. Before that, I have not met such projects to have a cashback on the blockchain platform. But now it is very interesting to observe the development.
Truly! The entire project is very interesting to see what coming up next. Because of the unique ideas and concepts integrated as well as in trend, it brings more people into excitement and interest towards the entire PARQ project.
A unique idea is yes, there is nothing like it yet. Therefore, uniqueness comes first. I really hope that in the near future and will not be similar.
just developers need to develop some unique properties that will not be available to competitors. Then the platform will have more chances to remain one of the best cashback platforms.
Yes of course. If the project has its own chip, then they will have more chances to get users. But here you need to think carefully.
they must carefully design their advertising campaign to attract more new supporters to their platform. This is the most effective way in my opinion.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:18:12 PM

If there is no competition with this kind of services, it is still not a good assuranced. It totally need a lot of works and plans inorder to succeed in giving good services to the people. The team must have to do their best to ensure that they will be recognized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: