Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:15:11 PM

PARQ have so much reasons to be a respected crypto project. Because of the team working behind the entire project, with potentials and great capabilities, the PARQ have reach this far and keep on providing the community with what the people will be satisfied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:30:25 PM

PARQ have so much reasons to be a respected crypto project. Because of the team working behind the entire project, with potentials and great capabilities, the PARQ have reach this far and keep on providing the community with what the people will be satisfied.
I think, it's not enough to be just respected but it totally needs to be supported in terms of funding because the probability to make this a profitable kind of platform is highly possible. It can help us to be more satisfied in using cryptocurrency as part of our daily life.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:56:33 PM

Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
Well, for your information, there are so many platforms around the world which already accepting crypto for the payment. But, I do believe and like if parq cashback platform was intended to make an e-commerce platform where they selling some goods for crypto.
Very good. I think that when listening to us and see what will be more popular in this platform. It is good that there are such responsive users and an active team. Only this way we will achieve a good result.
Junralz

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:00:27 PM

They maintain their reputation to be cleaned so this is probably why they have such a better way. With an open communication, they could have achieved such a better performance and  hopefully this will help them have more clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

With what the people sees now in the PARQ project is very good that makes more people to come and engage in the platform. I am very glad on its current momentum. Facing all the trials in the current crypto market, and here they are, reaching all of its goals and objectives continuously. A very in trend project so the team needs to keep its effort gaining the trust from the community.
In principle it will be so. I am sure that only with our support the project will live and develop. The main thing is to have responsive stores with useful goods and that will accept payment in Krypto.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:06:44 PM

I don't even think a masternode coin could turn into a cashback platform, tell me how does the cashback platform work?
You misunderstood. Re-read the basic project information. Because here the coin has nothing to do with it. Not on it the main work of the cashback platform.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:35:33 PM

Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
If shops that sell their goods for Cryptocurrency will be added to the platform, then I think that you will be able to acquire. Because in Ukraine it is already possible to buy vegetables on the market for Cryptocurrency.
lobster88

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:43:07 PM

If shops that sell their goods for Cryptocurrency will be added to the platform, then I think that you will be able to acquire. Because in Ukraine it is already possible to buy vegetables on the market for Cryptocurrency.
Really? This is a very interesting country with a much high level of crypto currency adoption. I do hope that in the country I am living now will come to have this kind of thing where this crypto cashback platform could be use for this matter.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:49:11 PM

I think, it's not enough to be just respected but it totally needs to be supported in terms of funding because the probability to make this a profitable kind of platform is highly possible. It can help us to be more satisfied in using cryptocurrency as part of our daily life.
With the good platform that the PARQ have, a good strategy in terms of promotional activities muct be done to get more users, supporters and  of course investors that will fuel the project's continuous developments. The people are the most important key factor that will lead the entire project into success.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:55:54 PM

Really? This is a very interesting country with a much high level of crypto currency adoption. I do hope that in the country I am living now will come to have this kind of thing where this crypto cashback platform could be use for this matter.
At the same time, I am interested in, and which countries will this cashback platform work? What stores will it work with?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:02:10 PM

With what the people sees now in the PARQ project is very good that makes more people to come and engage in the platform. I am very glad on its current momentum. Facing all the trials in the current crypto market, and here they are, reaching all of its goals and objectives continuously. A very in trend project so the team needs to keep its effort gaining the trust from the community.
In principle it will be so. I am sure that only with our support the project will live and develop. The main thing is to have responsive stores with useful goods and that will accept payment in Krypto.
The use of cryptocurrency in online stores is becoming very popular. Therefore, I think on the platform there will be a large selection of shops and goods.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:22:34 PM

The use of cryptocurrency in online stores is becoming very popular. Therefore, I think on the platform there will be a large selection of shops and goods.
Of course, we will see this when the platform starts to work fully and all stores that will cooperate with the PARQ service will be in the skirt. In the meantime, we will wait and hope that everything will work out.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:32:16 PM

Well, probably it's a sign that they are really taking this project seriously. With what they already achieved, I think they deserve it due to the effort that they had given which it produces great results.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:33:01 PM

They maintain their reputation to be cleaned so this is probably why they have such a better way. With an open communication, they could have achieved such a better performance and  hopefully this will help them have more clients.
Sometimes, a good strategies in marketing will have a good result in convincing clients because it will be the basis on how good they are. And also, they need to innovate and improved first the platform so that they can convinced them easily.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:41:47 PM

I don't even think a masternode coin could turn into a cashback platform, tell me how does the cashback platform work?
I explain to you that on the Cashback platform there will be a list of stores with which he cooperates, you need to make purchases on the site of the store only through the Cashback platform, only this way your purchase will be counted and you will be credited with a bonus in the form of a refund to the wallet. That is, in the form of a percentage, it is about 3-5% of the value of the goods.
dolcevita99

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:57:13 PM

It is very cool! Technologies do not stand still and you can buy goods for cryptocurrency already on the market, that is, you can fully buy your food. I hope that the best lies ahead.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:45:47 PM

It is very cool! Technologies do not stand still and you can buy goods for cryptocurrency already on the market, that is, you can fully buy your food. I hope that the best lies ahead.
Yes, technology really does not stand still. But today I asked a question to the developers in which countries purchases through the platform will be available, but nothing was answered to me. In general, it is not clear which countries will be able to use this cashback service.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:54:35 PM

Well, probably it's a sign that they are really taking this project seriously. With what they already achieved, I think they deserve it due to the effort that they had given which it produces great results.
unequivocally, the guys from the development team are trying hard to promote their project with high quality and it shows. Every day more and more people learn about the platform.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:57:15 PM

That could be possibly happen especially if the team behind this project will get even more supports from the investors and from the people of crypto community.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:36:09 AM

Yes, technology really does not stand still. But today I asked a question to the developers in which countries purchases through the platform will be available, but nothing was answered to me. In general, it is not clear which countries will be able to use this cashback service.
What a very great question. Thanks buddy for asking the team that kind of question. Even if the team is not yet responding to your question yet, I am sure that they will respond to it as soon as they get in touch. I am looking forward to what might be the answer, if the platform can be use globally by a lots of different countries.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: