Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:58:31 AM

The use of cryptocurrency in online stores is becoming very popular. Therefore, I think on the platform there will be a large selection of shops and goods.
This is a good time for the PARQ project team to strive even more and double up its good appearances as a proud crypto user. More than that, the team could make use of the current in trend situation of the project, and maximize this opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:37:18 AM

As the days goes by, and time passes by, I keep finding the PARQ platform to be more fantastic. The PARQ network is made up of MN / POS and this means that through the staking of our cashback, we can increase our profit by keeping our own coins in our wallet. I am glad to have find this project and hopefully more interesting thing should bumps out of the PARQ.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:14:25 AM

As the days goes by, and time passes by, I keep finding the PARQ platform to be more fantastic. The PARQ network is made up of MN / POS and this means that through the staking of our cashback, we can increase our profit by keeping our own coins in our wallet. I am glad to have find this project and hopefully more interesting thing should bumps out of the PARQ.
Aside from that, the crypto currency is not so easy to strive most especially now. But the team behind the PARQ project platform never neglect the entire project. Apparently, the team keeps on bringing us the best provided updates regarding their continuous developmentss.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:19:33 AM

How to get the PARQ cashback card? I am getting curious to get one of the card from the team? Is it hardware? Or a virtual card? I think the PARQ cashback card will also be available to pay for all types of services in an easy, fast and secure way.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:06:30 AM

Aside from that, the crypto currency is not so easy to strive most especially now. But the team behind the PARQ project platform never neglect the entire project. Apparently, the team keeps on bringing us the best provided updates regarding their continuous developmentss.
It is a must thing to do the continous development of the project because it will be the basis for those people who will invest. They also need to be more creative in every works so that they can meet the expectations of the people especially from crypto investors.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:28:16 PM

It is a must thing to do the continous development of the project because it will be the basis for those people who will invest. They also need to be more creative in every works so that they can meet the expectations of the people especially from crypto investors.
Meeting the expectations of the people of the community will be a great factor for the project to increase its motivation as well as its good figure as a crypto cashback platform. More than that, the team should keep on its promotional activities to keep boosting in the crypto.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:54:52 PM

If shops that sell their goods for Cryptocurrency will be added to the platform, then I think that you will be able to acquire. Because in Ukraine it is already possible to buy vegetables on the market for Cryptocurrency.
Really? This is a very interesting country with a much high level of crypto currency adoption. I do hope that in the country I am living now will come to have this kind of thing where this crypto cashback platform could be use for this matter.
Yes indeed it is. According to the news it was shown on all channels that now on the market you can buy vegetables for Cryptocurrency. It made me happy that we are moving forward in technology.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:14:32 PM

Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
If shops that sell their goods for Cryptocurrency will be added to the platform, then I think that you will be able to acquire. Because in Ukraine it is already possible to buy vegetables on the market for Cryptocurrency.
It is very cool! Technologies do not stand still and you can buy goods for cryptocurrency already on the market, that is, you can fully buy your food. I hope that the best lies ahead.
Yes, technology really does not stand still. But today I asked a question to the developers in which countries purchases through the platform will be available, but nothing was answered to me. In general, it is not clear which countries will be able to use this cashback service.
I think that any country where you are. I think that with this restriction will not and can be used by absolutely anyone. This should be on the first page.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:35:41 PM

Yes, there is a function that will appeal to many. The idea is that if you have money in your wallet, then every month you get bonuses in the form of a token PARQ.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:49:29 PM

Yes, there is a function that will appeal to many. The idea is that if you have money in your wallet, then every month you get bonuses in the form of a token PARQ.
I agree, it is very convenient and at the same time it will be possible to make purchases for bonuses. Very few people offer this option and practically no one pays for the money in the wallet, and here there will be a bonus.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:17:47 PM

I agree, it is very convenient and at the same time it will be possible to make purchases for bonuses. Very few people offer this option and practically no one pays for the money in the wallet, and here there will be a bonus.
in fact, few people will now just give you tokens, just for using your wallet. And this is another positive side of this platform.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:37:29 PM

The use of cryptocurrency in online stores is becoming very popular. Therefore, I think on the platform there will be a large selection of shops and goods.
This is a good time for the PARQ project team to strive even more and double up its good appearances as a proud crypto user. More than that, the team could make use of the current in trend situation of the project, and maximize this opportunity.
I hope the developers will take advantage of this opportunity and will improve their project and their platform. Now is the right time.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:47:43 PM

Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
It is very cool! Technologies do not stand still and you can buy goods for cryptocurrency already on the market, that is, you can fully buy your food. I hope that the best lies ahead.
Yes, technology really does not stand still. But today I asked a question to the developers in which countries purchases through the platform will be available, but nothing was answered to me. In general, it is not clear which countries will be able to use this cashback service.
I replied to you a lot of times that you are getting ahead of our plans by such questions
Please take a moment to check out our masterplan
most likely this guy just does not read your answers
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:28:32 PM

I replied to you a lot of times that you are getting ahead of our plans by such questions
Please take a moment to check out our masterplan
Yes, I really missed your answers to my questions. I just wanted to know more about this project. But I will surely read your master plan.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:30:15 PM

I hope the developers will take advantage of this opportunity and will improve their project and their platform. Now is the right time.
Definitely, they will do their best to make this platform a good choice for investments because as the time goes by, it continous to be get even more better. Hopefully, there will be no problems ahead and the project will continue to it's good flow.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:32:07 PM

Definitely, they will do their best to make this platform a good choice for investments because as the time goes by, it continous to be get even more better. Hopefully, there will be no problems ahead and the project will continue to it's good flow.

Probably, problem will always be there which is they have to face it. As they are professional with their fields, I think they can handle it and will always find a way to solve.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:35:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies are fast growing technology which it really break the history when it comes to the fintech. This is why, this kind of platform was born due to the technology. So, hopefully this one will have such a better services in the coming future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:38:55 PM

in fact, few people will now just give you tokens, just for using your wallet. And this is another positive side of this platform.
This is understandable, in order to receive a monthly bonus, you will need to make purchases through the service. But anyway, other such services do not give additional reward.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:53:36 PM

Probably, problem will always be there which is they have to face it. As they are professional with their fields, I think they can handle it and will always find a way to solve.
I can say that everyone has problems at the platform development stage. And very few of them threw further the development of the platform. Everyone copes with this.
Trader_13

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:14:18 PM

What problems are you talking about? After all, at this stage, everything is good and nothing like this has been pinpointed. Therefore, I am sure that they will cope with all the problems, if they appear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: