Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:08:06 PM

If already an approximate list of stores that will cooperate with your service? I would like to know what purchases I can make through your Cashback service.
It seems to be a list of shops yet. Because not all online stores still use cryptocurrency to buy goods, and the calculation is only a bank card. Because the price of coins changes quite often, n is a constant price correction. It will be very difficult to follow this.
Yes, it turns out that stores must constantly maintain one price regardless of the course. Therefore, many stores are afraid to work with cryptocurrency.
That's right. But you need to start doing it. If you do not start this first, then the store that will receive payment will appear, thereby luring customers to it.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:20:39 PM

Well, if you wanted to make such an interesting feature on the platform or you wanted to suggest an idea to the team, just visit their discord and their discord is available.
That is right, because I visited their Discord and the administrator their is very active. Not only active but they really answering the raised questions and queries of the community people. So, no need to worry because I am sure they are also willing to hear and take suggestions.
That's the reason why I like the project. They have a good admin in their community which will guide us in knowing more about the usage of platform here in cryptocurrency sphere. They seems sincere to change the way people experienced on it which is a good opportunity I think.

At least they have show the effort of being open to their clients and hoping that they will continue to be sincere because we know people might have some concerns as the project continue to develop.
Of course, problems in the early stages of project development are always present. And if a good team, then all problems are overcome quickly and work continues in the normal mode.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:54:48 AM

Of course, problems in the early stages of project development are always present. And if a good team, then all problems are overcome quickly and work continues in the normal mode.
Problems always a part of the project's success. No successful crypto project will come without any problems arises. The PARQ team is just so responsible that they not allow the problems to come into dangerous for the entire project as well as to let the community people to be affected.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:02:43 AM

Problems always a part of the project's success. No successful crypto project will come without any problems arises. The PARQ team is just so responsible that they not allow the problems to come into dangerous for the entire project as well as to let the community people to be affected.
Problems and different obstacles are the one that makes the project strong. It is not just for negative impacts but it also have a positive effect for the entire team members if they can handle it well. Also, there are positive problems that is needed by the community, something like it too many demand for the project and this kind of problem is what we can say a good one.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:27:17 AM

As I go deep within this project, I am amazed how its platform advantages for consumers works. PARQ has the capability to purchase a wide range of products and services on favorable terms and also make money using the referral program. This is another beneficial capability of the PARQ project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:47:22 AM

As I go deep within this project, I am amazed how its platform advantages for consumers works. PARQ has the capability to purchase a wide range of products and services on favorable terms and also make money using the referral program. This is another beneficial capability of the PARQ project.
Not only that buddy, because of the prodigious platform that the PARQ have, it can also upgrade your status in the system to “Partner” or “VIP Partner”
level and, in doing so, increase the received amount of funds, which is another thing that the platform can do to its consumers.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:38:07 AM

A very promising project. This project even how good was its doing, it will face many trials and obstacles but I can see how the team are responsible handling the project so I guess they could handle all of its hindrances and become one of the proud crypto project here in the community.
Knowing that real experts are working on the project, I can be sure that the platform will work efficiently and without any problems.
It is impossible that they will work without any problems that will arise, but what will the team could do is keep working and striving for the entire project, reaching it into further success and facing all the problems that arise and solve it eventually calmly.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:45:33 AM

Yes. The idea of PARQ project really gives encouragement for the people and be satisfied again in using cryptocurrency. And I hope it will be fulfilled by the team and be successful in developing this functions here in crypto world.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:14:27 PM

A very promising project. This project even how good was its doing, it will face many trials and obstacles but I can see how the team are responsible handling the project so I guess they could handle all of its hindrances and become one of the proud crypto project here in the community.
Knowing that real experts are working on the project, I can be sure that the platform will work efficiently and without any problems.
It is impossible that they will work without any problems that will arise, but what will the team could do is keep working and striving for the entire project, reaching it into further success and facing all the problems that arise and solve it eventually calmly.
I personally think the team will be able to easily solve any problem arising during the development of the project. But it is better to hope that there will be no serious problems.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:24:56 PM

It is good that there are like-minded people. I see how the project develops, every day there are updates of the project. There is no doubt that it is possible that the PARQ project will become the best Cashback service.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:35:55 PM

List of stores yet. But at least there are suggestions what might be stores? It is very interesting for me to know, because so far nothing is clear with the project.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:48:21 PM

List of stores yet. But at least there are suggestions what might be stores? It is very interesting for me to know, because so far nothing is clear with the project.
there was once said that such questions are better to ask the team, on the channel in Discord. Here they will answer for a long time.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:57:16 PM

Do not worry so much. Everything is under control, because all the actions that were performed by the team were made according to the roadmap.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:09:41 PM

When I will make a purchase through your service, paying for cryptocurrency, what percentage of Cashback will I get from you? Will it be the same amount in both dollars and cryptocurrency? Or will the percentage be different?
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:14:38 PM

Do not worry so much. Everything is under control, because all the actions that were performed by the team were made according to the roadmap.
the project and the platform are not yet so strongly developed that they have serious problems. I think it's too early to think about it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:22:56 PM

When I will make a purchase through your service, paying for cryptocurrency, what percentage of Cashback will I get from you? Will it be the same amount in both dollars and cryptocurrency? Or will the percentage be different?
I think it will depend on the agreement with this store. Different stores agree to different terms of cooperation, and the percentage of return depends on this.
Trader_13

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:22:07 PM

I think it will depend on the agreement with this store. Different stores agree to different terms of cooperation, and the percentage of return depends on this.
Clearly, it turns out that each store has its own request for a return percentage. And for some reason I thought that all the shops had the same percentage.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:27:08 PM

Clearly, it turns out that each store has its own request for a return percentage. And for some reason I thought that all the shops had the same percentage.
Yes, I think it is logical that each store will have its own percentage, which they are ready to provide to customers. Only I wonder how much a big percentage it will be.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:37:29 PM

Soon it will be cleared out by the team as they are still in the development stage. We just have to wait at least a little bit more of time because the project is big and it needs big fund I think inorder for the features to be effective.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:42:19 PM

the project and the platform are not yet so strongly developed that they have serious problems. I think it's too early to think about it.
True, but I have already said that you should not focus on the same thing, and try to think positively, that such projects have only bright future and they will be able to achieve the best results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: