Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:16:12 PM

Update:
For improving and optimizing system, we are currently doing maintenance. 🛠
The website will be back in shortest time. Estimated time for upgrade: 6 hours from 22:00 PM to 3:00 AM 22th MAY GMT+7
Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience might have.
Thank you so much for cooperation!

Thank you for the information, It is a nice thing that you also update news here in thread! Like me, i mostly focus on the forum other than the other site Smiley  Thanks

I had to check your website and hooray BCNEX already raised139.91 BTC And SOLD 4,294,784.00 BCNX. That’s a lot in just a few days since launch of the BTC sale round.

Quite a lot of token already sold.

But not surprisingly really the times are in their favor

The market situation seem  favourable and they are leaving no stone unturned. That's pretty good. The team should ensure to get the best out of this advantage.

The market is struggling to recover and I believe investors will start investing and BCNEX is a great project for investment
I’m sure with the positive influence on the market recently, I hope they use this to the advantage of this project. The team should come up with  more creative ideas to attract potential investors.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:58:14 PM

It is very awesome that the btc session is already raised over 180 BTC.
I think bcnex team need to create more awareness to peoples in cryptocurrency in the future.
Bcnex can become an international exchange if everyone in cryptocurrency knows about the exchange.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:02:23 PM

I think bcnex team need to create more awareness to peoples in cryptocurrency in the future.
Bcnex can become an international exchange if everyone in cryptocurrency knows about the exchange.

This is very real to produce good projects in the future and I haven't seen a project going well for this year. Continue to see the new movement of this project to continue to reach the expectations of the development team. 180 BTC is very good for growing.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 02:28:05 PM

Yeah,  they got very positive response for their ETH session and now going good with BTC as well.  Till what time this BTC session will go on?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:55:03 PM

Crowd Sale with BTC is still ongoing, ~180 BTC raised, and always updated on page 1 post #1 of ANN.
Thank you!

180 BTC is quite good money that too you raised this much amount in such a bad market conditions. Great going.

Looks like a good project to me. Let’s get to hard cap and get BCNEX open for business. I can’t wait to trade BTC I bought with fair on BCNEX. Would there be more fait added?

Lets think BTC reaching 100K USD as mentioned by many people in the field, what will happen to the value of BCNEX which have collected so much of BTCs.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:30:11 PM

Crowd Sale with BTC is still ongoing, ~180 BTC raised, and always updated on page 1 post #1 of ANN.
Thank you!

180 BTC is quite good money that too you raised this much amount in such a bad market conditions. Great going.

Looks like a good project to me. Let’s get to hard cap and get BCNEX open for business. I can’t wait to trade BTC I bought with fair on BCNEX. Would there be more fait added?

Lets think BTC reaching 100K USD as mentioned by many people in the field, what will happen to the value of BCNEX which have collected so much of BTCs.

100k USD per BTC? That will give huge money to BCNEX, but I think I will take few years for BTC to hit 100k mark.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:30:56 PM

It’s has no limits. There are no restrictions as to how high BCNEX could go. They launched from Vietnam but I guess they’ve seen contributors from different place in the world. I guess it’s an exchange open to anyone.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:42:06 PM

It’s has no limits. There are no restrictions as to how high BCNEX could go. They launched from Vietnam but I guess they’ve seen contributors from different place in the world. I guess it’s an exchange open to anyone.

Exchange business is profitable,  so people would like to invest in such project. People around the World expected to invest in such project.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 05:44:01 PM

Thank you!

100k USD per BTC? That will give huge money to BCNEX, but I think I will take few years for BTC to hit 100k mark.

BTC reaching 100k is really very hard and not likely possible in the next 2 years. It would be a dream though but very unlikely.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:06:24 PM

Thank you!

BTC reaching 100k is really very hard and not likely possible in the next 2 years. It would be a dream though but very unlikely.

I am expecting new high this year. But don't know about 100k target. But the way BTC have moved in past 10 years, anything is possible.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:55:01 PM

That’s why we have exchanges like BCNEX. Having an exchange and no option to by cryptocurrencies with fiat doesn’t sound right. It’s all about giving more utility to cryptocurrencies and that’s the way to do that. Giving the option to buy crypto with fiat.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:08:42 PM

I just joined BCNEX telegram group. Here is a link to the group: t.me/Bcnex_Official. It’s a cool group and they also have a Vietnamese group for the locals. It’s nice to see the team giving an update on the recent BTC token sales stage intermittently.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:11:43 PM

Thank you!

The thing is that if you see indices of a project with prospects you will know. I have always believed their every fast move. The team is mean to command market and it's not far from their reach. Well,  let's still hope for a steady progress
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:08:37 PM

Some projects get lousy lousy after the end of the tokensales. While investors refused to demand answers about the progress of the project. Token price isn’t not just expected to fly Hugh after tokensalse or listing, but the team needs to launch a viable product and create a use case of its product. I hope that happens with BCNEX , I can’t wait to see BCNEX move to the top, way ahead of binance and huobi.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

Some projects get lousy lousy after the end of the tokensales. While investors refused to demand answers about the progress of the project. Token price isn’t not just expected to fly Hugh after tokensalse or listing, but the team needs to launch a viable product and create a use case of its product. I hope that happens with BCNEX , I can’t wait to see BCNEX move to the top, way ahead of binance and huobi.
Your wishes are too high, exchange BCNEX can defeat binance and hobbies, I think now BCNEX needs promotions, contests or giveaway so investors come to their homes. and don't forget that the security system is further enhanced
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:02:58 PM

Update:

May 23, 2019 Bcnex Trading Competition CONTINUED: 4 more Rounds, and 12 ETH plus 20,000 BCNX to Give Away!
Join Here

I’m I missing something. Was there a 3rd round?
I was part of the first two rounds but it seems I missed the 3rd round. That’s for the update. Can you post an update on the BTC token sale round here?

Thank you!

It's great to know that over 180btc has been raised by Bcnex and much more would be raised before the end of tokensale. Am highly elated to be associated with this project and believe that it is a very lucrative investment choice.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:08:14 PM

In my opinion, Bcnex has the potential to be an international exchange. It only needs more publicity and advertising to gain recognition worldwide. The team have the knowledge and expertise to build a world class exchange and I know that their innovative approach would make it possible.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:26:55 PM

Am in agreement with your view, bcnex hasn't placed any restrictions on the use of the platform. She's opened to everyone irrespective of country and that explains why there's a promise to support several fiat currencies.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:43:57 PM

It would be impossible to have a few months old baby, climb a tree. We need to understand that BCNEX is yet to actively commence operation and would need some time to grow before competing with market leaders in the exchange industry. Bcnex no doubt, have the potential to be very great, but I still believe that we need to be fair with our expectations.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:14:45 AM

That’s why we have exchanges like BCNEX. Having an exchange and no option to by cryptocurrencies with fiat doesn’t sound right. It’s all about giving more utility to cryptocurrencies and that’s the way to do that. Giving the option to buy crypto with fiat.

Bcnex isn't the first exchange giving option to purchase cryptocurrency with fiat, but I think Bcnex could maximise the option by supporting several fiat in the exchange. This would require partnerships with banks and financial institutions of the countries chosen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: