Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:52:56 AM

Some projects get lousy lousy after the end of the tokensales. While investors refused to demand answers about the progress of the project. Token price isn’t not just expected to fly Hugh after tokensalse or listing, but the team needs to launch a viable product and create a use case of its product. I hope that happens with BCNEX , I can’t wait to see BCNEX move to the top, way ahead of binance and huobi.

It would be impossible to have a few months old baby, climb a tree. We need to understand that BCNEX is yet to actively commence operation and would need some time to grow before competing with market leaders in the exchange industry. Bcnex no doubt, have the potential to be very great, but I still believe that we need to be fair with our expectations.

I agree with you.  Setting up exchange is not an easy job.  It's time consuming, and I would like to trade with strong, secure, high performances exchange not with any ordinary exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:58:35 AM

Some projects get lousy lousy after the end of the tokensales. While investors refused to demand answers about the progress of the project. Token price isn’t not just expected to fly Hugh after tokensalse or listing, but the team needs to launch a viable product and create a use case of its product. I hope that happens with BCNEX , I can’t wait to see BCNEX move to the top, way ahead of binance and huobi.

It would be impossible to have a few months old baby, climb a tree. We need to understand that BCNEX is yet to actively commence operation and would need some time to grow before competing with market leaders in the exchange industry. Bcnex no doubt, have the potential to be very great, but I still believe that we need to be fair with our expectations.

I agree with you.  Setting up exchange is not an easy job.  It's time consuming, and I would like to trade with strong, secure, high performances exchange not with any ordinary exchange.

I’ll like to see how BCNEX fairs in the real world. Meeting up with customers expectations and having and efficient support. Also, it would take a while for them to build a reputation and earn the trust of users.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:10:46 AM

Yeah, security, ease of use and flexibility are amongst the most needed features anything below that will not meet up with standard BCNEX have opportunity to create better exchange

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:03:22 AM

Yeah, security, ease of use and flexibility are amongst the most needed features anything below that will not meet up with standard BCNEX have opportunity to create better exchange

If anyone is setting exchange within few weeks then either those people are in the domain for quite few years and has lot of money,  but hackers might be able to hack it. like we saw with few big exchanges.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:11:23 AM

It is very awesome that the btc session is already raised over 180 BTC.
I think bcnex team need to create more awareness to peoples in cryptocurrency in the future.
Bcnex can become an international exchange if everyone in cryptocurrency knows about the exchange.

In my opinion, Bcnex has the potential to be an international exchange. It only needs more publicity and advertising to gain recognition worldwide. The team have the knowledge and expertise to build a world class exchange and I know that their innovative approach would make it possible.
I agree with your view as it relates to the potential of bcnex. I was thrilled by the fact that BCNEX has the potential to process over 2 million orders per second. That's a very huge feature and I see that as a clear indication to the potential of the exchange. There's always more that could be done most especially as it relates to the security and promotion of the platform.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:20:16 AM

I just joined BCNEX telegram group. Here is a link to the group: t.me/Bcnex_Official. It’s a cool group and they also have a Vietnamese group for the locals. It’s nice to see the team giving an update on the recent BTC token sales stage intermittently.

Bcnex telegram group is the best place to be for timely and up-to-date information on the project. The Admin are very swift to respond to questions and give the community a sense of belonging. It's indeed a cool group.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:27:34 AM

Telegram is a nice media to information about projects dispersed easily and get to a lot of people in a short time. But it has its black spots. Telegram is a host to a lot of spamming. It gets on my nerves sometimes, that’s why I prefer bitcointalk. Hopefully we more updates here too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:28:44 AM

That’s why we have exchanges like BCNEX. Having an exchange and no option to by cryptocurrencies with fiat doesn’t sound right. It’s all about giving more utility to cryptocurrencies and that’s the way to do that. Giving the option to buy crypto with fiat.

Bcnex isn't the first exchange giving option to purchase cryptocurrency with fiat, but I think Bcnex could maximise the option by supporting several fiat in the exchange. This would require partnerships with banks and financial institutions of the countries chosen.

There was an update lately that Bcnex would support Vietnam local currency in the exchange and other Asian countries. I believe this would be a plus and would help to make the exchange more convenient for users who wish to purchase tokens with their local currency.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:34:50 AM

Telegram is a nice media to information about projects dispersed easily and get to a lot of people in a short time. But it has its black spots. Telegram is a host to a lot of spamming. It gets on my nerves sometimes, that’s why I prefer bitcointalk. Hopefully we more updates here too.

Telegram is a messager app and could be utilized in reaching thousands of people immediately instantly, that explains why many projects prefer having a telegram group to relate with the community. Bitcointalk is a great platform, but not everyone has access to the forum due to the restrictions and other issues users may experience. It's best for Bcnex to utilize the both avenue to reach its community.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:14:18 AM

That’s right. Security of these exchanges comes first and then being compliant to regulations from the government. It seems BCNEX is doing just that. Check out BCNEX recent post on twitter: https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1131963089925083143?s=21

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:17:07 AM

Telegram is a messager app and could be utilized in reaching thousands of people immediately instantly, that explains why many projects prefer having a telegram group to relate with the community. Bitcointalk is a great platform, but not everyone has access to the forum due to the restrictions and other issues users may experience. It's best for Bcnex to utilize the both avenue to reach its community.

for some people, telegram is a good one, but i just dont like it because, i can't open telegram when i go to different cafe areas, to be updated, i more likely use a discord channel.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:33:41 AM

for some people, telegram is a good one, but i just dont like it because, i can't open telegram when i go to different cafe areas, to be updated, i more likely use a discord channel.

We all have our various preferences as regards getting information from projects. That explains why there are several platforms to suit individual differences. I guess bcnex should consider getting a discord channel to meet some users who aren't familiar with telegram or Bitcointalk forum.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:51:44 AM

That’s why we have exchanges like BCNEX. Having an exchange and no option to by cryptocurrencies with fiat doesn’t sound right. It’s all about giving more utility to cryptocurrencies and that’s the way to do that. Giving the option to buy crypto with fiat.

Bcnex isn't the first exchange giving option to purchase cryptocurrency with fiat, but I think Bcnex could maximise the option by supporting several fiat in the exchange. This would require partnerships with banks and financial institutions of the countries chosen.

In agreement with your opinion, bcnex could also develop some products which are exclusive to a country of choice to encourage and promote participation in the exchange. This should be available for a period of time and would be of immense benefit to the eligible participants.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:05:18 AM

Update
May 26, 2019 Bcnex announces the hardcap increase  to 30M$
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:10:19 AM

In agreement with your opinion, bcnex could also develop some products which are exclusive to a country of choice to encourage and promote participation in the exchange. This should be available for a period of time and would be of immense benefit to the eligible participants.

I am sure the BCNEX project team will fulfill it, I see they are honest and transparent people, this is what makes me very interested in this BCNEX project, it will become my foundation for the BCNEX project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:19:04 AM

Update

I sincerely hope that there some explanation as to why the hardcap was increased from $15,000 to $30,000. The team needs to update the community as to why an increase in the hardcap was necessary to keep us abreast with current happening.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 01:24:56 PM

Update

I sincerely hope that there some explanation as to why the hardcap was increased from $15,000 to $30,000. The team needs to update the community as to why an increase in the hardcap was necessary to keep us abreast with current happening.

The Hardcap increase in order to accommodate an increased interest from investors who want to participate in the project’s remaining sessions. These actions have the effect of increasing the overall capital raised during the ICO to $30,000,000 instead of the initially planned $15,000,000.
The reason is explained in more detail in the article below:
https://medium.com/@bcnex/bcnex-announces-hardcap-increase-amidst-favourable-market-conditions-and-growing-investor-interest-333013177260

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:08:59 PM

Update

The Hardcap increase in order to accommodate an increased interest from investors who want to participate in the project’s remaining sessions. These actions have the effect of increasing the overall capital raised during the ICO to $30,000,000 instead of the initially planned $15,000,000.
https://medium.com/@bcnex/bcnex-announces-hardcap-increase-amidst-favourable-market-conditions-and-growing-investor-interest-333013177260

This means many investors wants to invest in this project and that's why they raised hardcap? And that too by 100% ? If people ready to invest then it's a good news but still not sure if such move is beneficial for early investors or not.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:06:45 PM

Update

This means many investors wants to invest in this project and that's why they raised hardcap? And that too by 100% ? If people ready to invest then it's a good news but still not sure if such move is beneficial for early investors or not.

It's just hardcap increased or number of tokens also doubled?
How much money raised till now?  I don't think they reached $15M (initials hardcap)  till now.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:54:12 PM

Eitherways what BCNEX need now is no discrimination of social media platform whatsoever  provided it will keep people updated. They all have their unique importance.  All the available platforms should be harnessed with no spare especially considering the fact that it's still a tender project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: