Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:57:13 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 06:14:40 PM by olohifie

Telegram is a nice media to information about projects dispersed easily and get to a lot of people in a short time. But it has its black spots. Telegram is a host to a lot of spamming. It gets on my nerves sometimes, that’s why I prefer bitcointalk. Hopefully we more updates here too.

Although the telegram spamming like you pointed out can be so annoying but it's still cool.

I really don't know about their fb page,  twitter handle and others but I guess there are also up to date And firing. Those ones seem to reach a vast majority faster

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:04:47 PM

Update
May 26, 2019 Bcnex announces the hardcap increase  to 30M$

what does this mean? What was the previous hardcap? Why they have to increase it now? I dont see the logic.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:08:09 PM

Update

I sincerely hope that there some explanation as to why the hardcap was increased from $15,000 to $30,000. The team needs to update the community as to why an increase in the hardcap was necessary to keep us abreast with current happening.

The Hardcap increase in order to accommodate an increased interest from investors who want to participate in the project’s remaining sessions. These actions have the effect of increasing the overall capital raised during the ICO to $30,000,000 instead of the initially planned $15,000,000.
The reason is explained in more detail in the article below:
https://medium.com/@bcnex/bcnex-announces-hardcap-increase-amidst-favourable-market-conditions-and-growing-investor-interest-333013177260

wow. Lots of projects just reduce their softcap even sometimes to make the project successful. Here its really different. However, I am not so positive about it.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:13:32 PM

I just joined BCNEX telegram group. Here is a link to the group: t.me/Bcnex_Official. It’s a cool group and they also have a Vietnamese group for the locals. It’s nice to see the team giving an update on the recent BTC token sales stage intermittently.

The link you have there is posted as text. Would be nice if you can the working link so people with non technical knowledge would not find it difficult getting to the telegram channel.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:18:56 PM

I just joined BCNEX telegram group. Here is a link to the group: t.me/Bcnex_Official. It’s a cool group and they also have a Vietnamese group for the locals. It’s nice to see the team giving an update on the recent BTC token sales stage intermittently.
It’s always nice to stay updated with recent information and activities that involves BCNEX. I had no idea they had Vietnamese telegram group. I fancy the teams effort.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:36:12 PM

The link you have there is posted as text. Would be nice if you can the working link so people with non technical knowledge would not find it difficult getting to the telegram channel.

Oh. I just copied it off the information page of the telegram group. And yes, I got the link to the telegram community for BCNEX: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official. I found it on BCNEX twitter page. Quite interesting page they have on twitter too. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:00:40 PM

Update

I sincerely hope that there some explanation as to why the hardcap was increased from $15,000 to $30,000. The team needs to update the community as to why an increase in the hardcap was necessary to keep us abreast with current happening.

The Hardcap increase in order to accommodate an increased interest from investors who want to participate in the project’s remaining sessions. These actions have the effect of increasing the overall capital raised during the ICO to $30,000,000 instead of the initially planned $15,000,000.
https://medium.com/@bcnex/bcnex-announces-hardcap-increase-amidst-favourable-market-conditions-and-growing-investor-interest-333013177260

It’s nice to know there are more investors willing to put in more into the BCNEX project. But if that’s going to translate into an extension of the tokensale dates then that’s not going to be fair to early investor. There are a lot of set roadmaps and I hope the team keeps to that of course.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:54:11 PM

You really doubled the hard cap? What about investors who aren't happy with this? Are they able to get their money back?
I mean some of us plan ahead to look for smaller hard caps to guarantee that there's room for growth.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:51:38 AM

Update

It's nice to know that the reason for increasing the hardcap is as a result of the massive support of the project and the team decision to give more persons the opportunity to partake in the project.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:58:32 AM

Update

It's nice to know that the reason for increasing the hardcap is as a result of the massive support of the project and the team decision to give more persons the opportunity to partake in the project.

I have some queries here,  was the initial 15M USD hardcap reached? If not then do they really have investors who ready to invest 30M USD?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:02:56 AM

Update

On receiving the information of increase hardcap for bcnex, I was sceptical as to whether the team are trying to turn the table around, but on going through the above post, it was obvious that the team appears to be very conscious and considerate of the yearning of the community.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:08:30 AM

Update

This means many investors wants to invest in this project and that's why they raised hardcap? And that too by 100% ? If people ready to invest then it's a good news but still not sure if such move is beneficial for early investors or not.

It's just hardcap increased or number of tokens also doubled?
How much money raised till now?  I don't think they reached $15M (initials hardcap)  till now.

Based on the information on the article, the tokens in circulation won't be increased and there wasn't any update before now on Bcnex reaching the hardcap of $15m, but I feel the team believes with the increasing participation, the hardcap of $15m would be surpassed.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:30:22 AM

It’s always nice to stay updated with recent information and activities that involves BCNEX. I had no idea they had Vietnamese telegram group. I fancy the teams effort.

The team are very hard working as it relates to the updating the community on issues partaining the project. There response to questions on telegram are swift and precise. I know the Vietnam telegram group would be well managed by the team.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:20:55 AM

The team are very hard working as it relates to the updating the community on issues partaining the project. There response to questions on telegram are swift and precise. I know the Vietnam telegram group would be well managed by the team.

It’s nice to see the team interacting with the locals. It’s going to give BCNEX an edge once it’s launched. Hopefully, they get to build more groups with different languages.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 12:08:37 PM

I’ll like to know what new features BCNEX is going to bring in. They could get a different kind of overlay and a good support that’s always available and could fix things.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:37:03 PM

I’ll like to know what new features BCNEX is going to bring in. They could get a different kind of overlay and a good support that’s always available and could fix things.

Bcnex has several innovative features that explains why several investors are attracted to the tokensale. One of the most inspiring features of the exchange is its capacity to process over 2 million transactions in a second. I find this very interesting and spectacular.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:00:18 PM

Bcnex has several innovative features that explains why several investors are attracted to the tokensale. One of the most inspiring features of the exchange is its capacity to process over 2 million transactions in a second. I find this very interesting and spectacular.

That's good number of transactions per second. But is this number really tested ? Or they are targeting such number of transactions?
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:29:08 PM

Telegram is a nice media to information about projects dispersed easily and get to a lot of people in a short time. But it has its black spots. Telegram is a host to a lot of spamming. It gets on my nerves sometimes, that’s why I prefer bitcointalk. Hopefully we more updates here too.

Although the telegram spamming like you pointed out can be so annoying but it's still cool.

I really don't know about their fb page,  twitter handle and others but I guess there are also up to date And firing. Those ones seem to reach a vast majority faster

Bcnex Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bcnex.net
Bcnex Twitter: https://twitter.com/bcnex_net
Medium: https://medium.com/@bcnex
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Bcnex_Official

Update

what does this mean? What was the previous hardcap? Why they have to increase it now? I dont see the logic.

How much money raised till now?  I don't think they reached $15M (initials hardcap)  till now.

Just hardcap increased, over $6M raised.

Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:34:45 PM

Bcnex Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bcnex.net
Bcnex Twitter: https://twitter.com/bcnex_net
Medium: https://medium.com/@bcnex
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Bcnex_Official

Update

If number of tokens not increased means token price doubled? 
And this increased price is only for new investors? BTW congratulations for raising 6 million USD.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:35:44 PM

How much money raised till now?  I don't think they reached $15M (initials hardcap)  till now.

And yet you didn't answer to my question. You changed the rules at the middle of the ico, so please respond. ->

You really doubled the hard cap? What about investors who aren't happy with this? Are they able to get their money back?
I mean some of us plan ahead to look for smaller hard caps to guarantee that there's room for growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: