Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:32:48 PM

I joined the BCNE testnet exchange program, why does the team only limit BTC / ETH and BTC / XRP trading? trade history will appear in the market but there is no exchange?

Where is the link for this testnet?  Is it still open for participation?  Can you share more details about the testnet?
yes it's still open and you can still participate, you can complete it here and do registration https://www.bcnex.net/trading-competition.html?lang=en

Thank you for bringing this information to limelight, please I would like to know if there's reward for every participant of the competition or solely for the winners. It would be pleasant to be certain of getting some reward for participating in the competition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:45:09 PM

AT&T just announced they would accept payment of bills in bitcoins. What a good time to be in crypto! I guess this would mean a huge volume from trades of new people trying to get bitcoins. How many transactions can BCNEX exchange take per second?

Dont think that the team can answer this. It all depends on the load on the network and it can change several times.
But given that the project did not set speed as the main goal no higher than on other similar resources.

BCNEX would have to make a difference. I guess that’s the reason for another exchange, to make a difference. Binance already started having glitches yesterday. And the CEO tweeted there was a higher volume coming from increased number of users, far larger than during the last bull run back in 2017

Ordinary promise that is not relevant to the market. And taking the growth in the number of users in other top projects and saying that we will have the same growth is a mistake.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:58:04 PM

Already too many trading platform, cryptopia now close service. Many trading platform open and don't run for long.

Crytopia lost it after the undisclosed amount was stolen from the exchange at the hack incidence. This shows that the issue of security is key to the longevity of an exchange. BCNEX needs to learn from the other exchange and take required actions to make the exchange unassailable for hackers.

Bcnex really needs to be security conscious and strive to build a robust security system to protect the users digital assets and prevent cyber attacks which could led to loss of digital assets.

I honestly believe they have considered the security and efficiency of the system in question. They have a lot to offer in that regards and the market is wide open for them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:32:42 PM

AT&T just announced they would accept payment of bills in bitcoins. What a good time to be in crypto! I guess this would mean a huge volume from trades of new people trying to get bitcoins. How many transactions can BCNEX exchange take per second?

Dont think that the team can answer this. It all depends on the load on the network and it can change several times.
But given that the project did not set speed as the main goal no higher than on other similar resources.

BCNEX would have to make a difference. I guess that’s the reason for another exchange, to make a difference. Binance already started having glitches yesterday. And the CEO tweeted there was a higher volume coming from increased number of users, far larger than during the last bull run back in 2017

Ordinary promise that is not relevant to the market. And taking the growth in the number of users in other top projects and saying that we will have the same growth is a mistake.

It’s a speculation and I can only be wrong or right not a mistake. Binance has shown to be a leading exchange. We can only accept it and use statistics from her exchange to build a competing exchange like BCNEX.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 01:59:53 AM

When it will be live for trading?

The Bcnex trading platform will officially go lives on late July 2019.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:05:56 AM

It’s a speculation and I can only be wrong or right not a mistake. Binance has shown to be a leading exchange. We can only accept it and use statistics from her exchange to build a competing exchange like BCNEX.
yup right now, a starting exchange project like Bcnex are spreading through different investors , and when the market starts its trading, another competitor of Binance is there.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:15:49 AM

Already too many trading platform, cryptopia now close service. Many trading platform open and don't run for long.

Crytopia lost it after the undisclosed amount was stolen from the exchange at the hack incidence. This shows that the issue of security is key to the longevity of an exchange. BCNEX needs to learn from the other exchange and take required actions to make the exchange unassailable for hackers.

Bcnex really needs to be security conscious and strive to build a robust security system to protect the users digital assets and prevent cyber attacks which could led to loss of digital assets.

I honestly believe they have considered the security and efficiency of the system in question. They have a lot to offer in that regards and the market is wide open for them

When it comes to security of exchange or security in general, there's always something more to do. This explains why despite the fact that binance had a good security system, hackers were still able to part away with 7,000 btc. To be on the safe side, it's necessary to continously update the security outfit.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:42:37 AM

BCNEX has a huge increase in the last few days and now they have attracted more than 6 million USD and this is a huge number for this project. I think your team needs to disclose this amount in the near future because this huge increase may cause many investors to feel anxious because they cannot know exactly where this money comes from. Anyway, this is a very good project to invest and hope that in the near future this exchange can compete with larger exchanges.

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:58:17 AM

When it will be live for trading?

The Bcnex trading platform will officially go lives on late July 2019.

Am highly elated to know that the much anticipated trading platform will go live by July. Am now certain that the team doesn't have any intension to extend the duration of token sale to accommodate the increment in hardcap. Its a great news.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:04:46 AM

When it comes to security of exchange or security in general, there's always something more to do. This explains why despite the fact that binance had a good security system, hackers were still able to part away with 7,000 btc. To be on the safe side, it's necessary to continously update the security outfit.

Yes, Bcnex needs to consistently upgrade their system to ward off intruders from the exchange. The issue of hackers are quite disappointing and that's one of the challenges we face in the cryptocurrency industry. I believe a standard should be enacted to tackle this issue and give credibility to our trading platforms.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:00:17 AM

BCNEX has a huge increase in the last few days and now they have attracted more than 6 million USD and this is a huge number for this project. I think your team needs to disclose this amount in the near future because this huge increase may cause many investors to feel anxious because they cannot know exactly where this money comes from.

The investors have no business in knowing where other investors money comes from. The kyc procedure was carried out to have a basic information about investors. There's no point getting anxious about other people's investments decisions. Many investors have seen the potential of the project and chosen to invest heavily.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:04:46 AM

BCNEX has a huge increase in the last few days and now they have attracted more than 6 million USD and this is a huge number for this project. I think your team needs to disclose this amount in the near future because this huge increase may cause many investors to feel anxious because they cannot know exactly where this money comes from.

The investors have no business in knowing where other investors money comes from. The kyc procedure was carried out to have a basic information about investors. There's no point getting anxious about other people's investments decisions. Many investors have seen the potential of the project and chosen to invest heavily.

One of my most cherished feature of the cryptocurrency industry is the freedom it gives to individuals to make their financial decisions. Everyone is entitled to his opinion and has the freedom to make research before investing. My take has always been to invest only what am willing to loose.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:12:49 AM

BCNEX has a huge increase in the last few days and now they have attracted more than 6 million USD and this is a huge number for this project. I think your team needs to disclose this amount in the near future because this huge increase may cause many investors to feel anxious because they cannot know exactly where this money comes from. Anyway, this is a very good project to invest and hope that in the near future this exchange can compete with larger exchanges.

I think they will update the numbers very soon. They are doing this manually. It might take some time before they have confirmed numbers.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:48:52 AM

I joined the BCNE testnet exchange program, why does the team only limit BTC / ETH and BTC / XRP trading? trade history will appear in the market but there is no exchange?

Where is the link for this testnet?  Is it still open for participation?  Can you share more details about the testnet?
yes it's still open and you can still participate, you can complete it here and do registration https://www.bcnex.net/trading-competition.html?lang=en
Thanks for sharing the Bcnex trading competition link here, it will be really beneficial participating and getting rewarded from this opportunity.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:54:01 AM

Yes, Bcnex needs to consistently upgrade their system to ward off intruders from the exchange. The issue of hackers are quite disappointing and that's one of the challenges we face in the cryptocurrency industry. I believe a standard should be enacted to tackle this issue and give credibility to our trading platforms.

With the amount they’ve gotten from tokensales already, they could do so much to make this an amazing exchange project. They seem to be o have a good start by having a lot of investors interested in BCNEX, and that’s good for any exchange.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:09:01 AM

With the amount they’ve gotten from tokensales already, they could do so much to make this an amazing exchange project. They seem to be o have a good start by having a lot of investors interested in BCNEX, and that’s good for any exchange.

They extended the hard cap. They seem to want more. That’s not bad, if you can get more. But it would be amazing to know the team is working on getting the exchange launched as soon as they can. You’ve gotten past soft cap, so we expect you to show something for it without getting all hardcap.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:43:41 AM

One of my most cherished feature of the cryptocurrency industry is the freedom it gives to individuals to make their financial decisions. Everyone is entitled to his opinion and has the freedom to make research before investing. My take has always been to invest only what am willing to loose.

Same everywhere. Risk tolerance differs with individuals.  What's worth risking for one may not be same for another meanwhile what's more important here is that everyone should stick with their opinion and man-up the consequences whatsoever. I have lost severally and have gained severally and that informs my every decision. BCNEX still seem to be unique though
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:52:57 AM

With the appearance of BCNEX at UCIM - United Conference of Internet Money BCNEX has caught the eye of the Reputation Funds. #Bcnex is a strong project that dares ICO to start on May 3, 2019. While other nearly extinct projects do not ICO but have to rely on the IEO.

37.74% hardcap has been sold out! Softcap has sold out! 22,741,848.21308006 Token #BCNX token has been bought and held by investors.

That's right, the numbers I mentioned above (all taken from the project homepage), you can see the strenght and outstanding development of the project in recent days. That may be one of the extremely good signals for investors who have quickly owned the project's token.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:57:10 AM

With the appearance of BCNEX at UCIM - United Conference of Internet Money BCNEX has caught the eye of the Reputation Funds. #Bcnex is a strong project that dares ICO to start on May 3, 2019. While other nearly extinct projects do not ICO but have to rely on the IEO.

37.74% hardcap has been sold out! Softcap has sold out! 22,741,848.21308006 Token #BCNX token has been bought and held by investors.

That's right, the numbers I mentioned above (all taken from the project homepage), you can see the strenght and outstanding development of the project in recent days. That may be one of the extremely good signals for investors who have quickly owned the project's token.

This is nice short compilation about the status which I am looking for. Thanks a lot sharing it here.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:17:01 AM

I like how the project develops. Very dynamic and high quality. And the collection shows that they have their own audience, which can make the initial base of traders on the new exchange. If they develop according to the roadmap, then success is inevitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: