Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20152 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:58:33 AM

I like how the project develops. Very dynamic and high quality. And the collection shows that they have their own audience, which can make the initial base of traders on the new exchange. If they develop according to the roadmap, then success is inevitable.

I agree with your statements. If the team sticks to their commitment, they could easily become next Binance. They need trust from people which will be gathered with their progress and sticking to promises.

In my opinion one of the most important yardstick for a successful project is the trust of the masses or community. The team would be highly motivated if they have the trust of the community and this will go a long way in ensuring that the project is successful.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:09:00 AM

The team plans to lunch the exchange by July and its pleasing to know that $10m has been raised in Just a few weeks. I have a conviction that the team may surpass the new hardcap.

What is the advantages in this exchange before a lot other exchanges? We have hundreds or may be even thousands exchanges nowdays... They must offer something useful and new for getting succes in this hard competitions...

Compared to existing solutions, Bcnex is a fast, accurate and low latency trading platform with flexible scalability that can handle up to 2,000,000 orders per second.
For details please refer to our Whitepaper section 4: "The Bcnex Exchange and proposed solutions"
WP URL: https://www.bcnex.net/BCNEX_WP_ENG.html

Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:06:31 AM

Does the Bounty signature already be uninstalled?

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:18:32 AM

With the appearance of BCNEX at UCIM - United Conference of Internet Money BCNEX has caught the eye of the Reputation Funds. #Bcnex is a strong project that dares ICO to start on May 3, 2019. While other nearly extinct projects do not ICO but have to rely on the IEO.

37.74% hardcap has been sold out! Softcap has sold out! 22,741,848.21308006 Token #BCNX token has been bought and held by investors.

That's right, the numbers I mentioned above (all taken from the project homepage), you can see the strenght and outstanding development of the project in recent days. That may be one of the extremely good signals for investors who have quickly owned the project's token.
Perhaps this is the project that captures the sentiment of many investors and I'm happy to be a small investor in this project. I think the value of BCNEX will soon increase to $1 on the official launch date and hopefully this exchange will have a trading volume of over $100 million in the near future. There may still be a way forward but I will put great faith in the development team of the project and will be a loyal investor in the next few years.

Wow, that's good. I have been watching the BCNEX project for more than half a year, right from the first days of launching with the public in Vietnam, the dev team has made very solid plans and strategies as well as reality and wear. Although in the process of development, the system encountered some initial glitches and errors, but the way they solved it was very good. Once again very happy to have the voice of the project investor. Hope we will grow together with this potential project.Wow, that's great,

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:24:24 AM

Woow, such a progress, you raised 10 000 000USD! I can´t believe it, few weeks ago the raised amount was around 1 000 000USD.
And when do you plan to launch the exchange?

The team plans to lunch the exchange by July and its pleasing to know that $10m has been raised in Just a few weeks. I have a conviction that the team may surpass the new hardcap.
Almost over the past year I have not met a single company that has managed to collect such funds.  I think that this is due to the professionalism of the team and a really interesting project that is well advertised and attracted a fairly large amount of investment.

The was able to secure the trust of investors, I believe the team members have a good reputation in Vietnam, that explains why they were able to raise $1m without much hussle on their private sale in Vietnam which was tagged angel funding. I erroneously believed that no project could have a successful tokens sale with ICO, bcnex was able to change my opinion on ICO and tokensale.

There is an opinion that Vietnam is another Korea in the world of crypto. People are more and more addicted to cryptocurrency. If state regulation contributes to this, then the exchange will be fine. In addition, they will support the national currency of Vietnam, it will facilitate access to the market for beginners.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:29:38 AM

Guys if you're trying to access the website at this time you may be experiencing a little difficulty.

Kindly be patient. System is being worked on.
I'm trying to access website exchange BCNEX and testnet wallet setting is on. if you want checked wallet is failed. Any problem with testnet ?

Try communicating with the tean directly here on Telegram https://t.me/Bcnex_Official
They are fast in resolving issues.

Do you still experience difficulty now?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:01:50 AM

Woow, such a progress, you raised 10 000 000USD! I can´t believe it, few weeks ago the raised amount was around 1 000 000USD.

Almost over the past year I have not met a single company that has managed to collect such funds.  I think that this is due to the professionalism of the team and a really interesting project that is well advertised and attracted a fairly large amount of investment.

The was able to secure the trust of investors, I believe the team members have a good reputation in Vietnam, that explains why they were able to raise $1m without much hussle on their private sale in Vietnam which was tagged angel funding. I erroneously believed that no project could have a successful tokens sale with ICO, bcnex was able to change my opinion on ICO and tokensale.

There is an opinion that Vietnam is another Korea in the world of crypto. People are more and more addicted to cryptocurrency. If state regulation contributes to this, then the exchange will be fine. In addition, they will support the national currency of Vietnam, it will facilitate access to the market for beginners.

I wish more country get into cryptocurrency sphere, Vietnam and Korea are more like driving force and right now we need every support we can get

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:18:47 AM

Indeed there are some phenomenon, but I think the gap between Vietnam and Korea is quite far. In fact, Vietnamese teams still rely on signals from Koreans, for example, the projects listed on the Korean floor are very popular among Vietnamese people. Moreover, if it achieves outstanding success, Bcnex is just one of the few projects considered successful from Vietnamese people, it is difficult to compare with other developed countries. Hopefully in the future, with the help of the community as well as the government's easing will be a big support step for similar projects of bcnex. As a Vietnamese, I fully support potential projects like this!

jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:08:05 AM

What is the advantages in this exchange before a lot other exchanges? We have hundreds or may be even thousands exchanges nowdays... They must offer something useful and new for getting succes in this hard competitions...

Compared to existing solutions, Bcnex is a fast, accurate and low latency trading platform with flexible scalability that can handle up to 2,000,000 orders per second.
For details please refer to our Whitepaper section 4: "The Bcnex Exchange and proposed solutions"

Bcnex is indeed offering an innovative approach to the exchange industry, that explains why it has secured the investment of several persons. There seem to be a great belief in bcnex and I hope that investors are not disappointed.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:12:30 AM

Bcnex seems to have gotten the support from the government of Vietnam. The rate at which the project is going could make everyone feel they've gotten the backing of a strong force.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:15:58 AM

Am in agreement with your view. The team of Bcnex are reputable and the project is loaded with great potentials and innovative technologies which could lead to a corresponding increase in the value over time.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:25:49 AM

It's nice to know that Bcnex is offering some spectacular and innovative solutions which will help to make the trading platform unique. There's a popular opinion that Bcnex has what it takes to be a market leader and compete with bigger exchange and I believe that is achievable.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:12:00 AM

Bcnex seems to have gotten the support from the government of Vietnam. The rate at which the project is going could make everyone feel they've gotten the backing of a strong force.

Woah, then its nice to have a government supporter, because they can verify it and they knew who are the people working. For sure a lot of people in Vietnam are overwhelmed in this kind of news they had on their country. I think its a good example for other countries to adapt something like this.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:35:26 AM

Yes, this is a cool and dynamic development. Tell me, who will be your liquidity provider? What gateways do you plan to work on fiat currency. Are these partnerships already concluded?

In general, I like to develop your exchange
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:37:33 AM

Woah, then its nice to have a government supporter, because they can verify it and they knew who are the people working. For sure a lot of people in Vietnam are overwhelmed in this kind of news they had on their country. I think its a good example for other countries to adapt something like this.

Slow but steadily whole world will be accepting crypto. Few already accepted, few in process of making it legal with some rules(to avoid money laundering cases).
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:56:27 PM

Today again I see some bullish movement in crypto market. Trader might be enjoying this such sudden move.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:11:35 PM

Today again I see some bullish movement in crypto market. Trader might be enjoying this such sudden move.

The market has been on a steady growth lately and its great to know that we're enjoying the bullish trend. I hope this continues till next year. It's a popular opinion that 2020 would be remarkable for the bull run due to the anticipated halving of Bitcoin.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 02:17:32 PM

Our bounty campaign will go until 27th June.

charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:20:10 PM

Slow but steadily whole world will be accepting crypto. Few already accepted, few in process of making it legal with some rules(to avoid money laundering cases).

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is the future for payment. A time would come where every country would have no choice but to accept cryptocurrency Inorder to finance international transfer and trade. The challenge of the banking system is getting increasingly obvious and people are clamouring for convenience. Am certain that cryptocurrency has a valid place in the future.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:28:59 PM

Our bounty campaign will go until 27th June.

It's great to know that the bounty continues for few more weeks. It implies that we still have the opportunity to secure some priceless tokens for some time. Bounty gives us the privilege to earn tokens we may not be able to afford during the ICO. Am proud to be associated with this unique and innovative project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: