Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:20:05 AM

Update:
June 01, 2019 Bcnex Bounty (phase 2) Social Campaign Starts
Join here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149292.0

If you have not participated in the Bcnex Bounty (phase 1) (Signature, Article/blog, Video Campaign), you can join here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115587.msg49969879#msg49969879

Bcnex have opened the door for all to be involved by the phase 2 bounty. I personally would join the bounty by tomorrow to earn some tokens and would employ every bounty hunter to participate in this good project and secure some high quality digital asset.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:39:36 AM

Update:

If you have not participated in the Bcnex Bounty (phase 1) (Signature, Article/blog, Video Campaign), you can join here:

Bcnex have opened the door for all to be involved by the phase 2 bounty. I personally would join the bounty by tomorrow to earn some tokens and would employ every bounty hunter to participate in this good project and secure some high quality digital asset.

Wow so the team is giving away 24 ETH as well,  it's not just tokens. Still some time left to join and earn tokens as well as ETH.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:44:04 AM

Update:

Finally a social campaign, I've been waiting this for a long time, since i spend more time using social media, its a good news for both of teams and for me, who always on the internet.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:48:30 PM

Social media bounty is good way to earn tokens, hope I am not too late. Will try to participate in this bounty, let's see how much token I can get. Grin
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

Social media bounty is good way to earn tokens, hope I am not too late. Will try to participate in this bounty, let's see how much token I can get. Grin

You're just in time, the social media campaign begins by tomorrow, do well to add it to your schedule for tomorrow. It promises to be great and huge number of tokens as well as ethereum has been set aside for the bounty.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:58:13 PM

You're just in time, the social media campaign begins by tomorrow, do well to add it to your schedule for tomorrow. It promises to be great and huge number of tokens as well as ethereum has been set aside for the bounty.

Ethereum is for participating in exchange trading or its for social media bounty as well? 24 ETH is good amount and if it's for social media bounty then I will definitely join this one.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:15:05 PM

Ethereum is for participating in exchange trading or its for social media bounty as well? 24 ETH is good amount and if it's for social media bounty then I will definitely join this one.

I just checked and found that the 24 eth is not for social media bounty. I was also resolute on joining the campaign if 24 ethereum was to be distributed. I know most social media campaigns don't share ethereum. You can still check to verify with this link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149292.0
Lizcrypto

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:27:07 PM

well its a music to my ears ..thank u for sharing further information regarding social media bounty.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:41:54 PM

The team plans to lunch the exchange by July and its pleasing to know that $10m has been raised in Just a few weeks. I have a conviction that the team may surpass the new hardcap.

What is the advantages in this exchange before a lot other exchanges? We have hundreds or may be even thousands exchanges nowdays... They must offer something useful and new for getting succes in this hard competitions...

Compared to existing solutions, Bcnex is a fast, accurate and low latency trading platform with flexible scalability that can handle up to 2,000,000 orders per second.
For details please refer to our Whitepaper section 4: "The Bcnex Exchange and proposed solutions"
WP URL: https://www.bcnex.net/BCNEX_WP_ENG.html

So the different is in fastest speed? And how many orders per second  have other exchanges? Do you have a comparison list with other exchanges and youe exchange where we can see advantages of Bcnex?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:14:18 PM

I wished ethereum was for social media bounty or for all the bounties, the zeal for bounty hunting would have multiplied in my heart. It would be a great idea to utilise ethereum for paying bounty hunters, it would reduce the pressure on the token as bounty hunters are always eager to dump.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:20:26 PM

I wished ethereum was for social media bounty or for all the bounties, the zeal for bounty hunting would have multiplied in my heart. It would be a great idea to utilise ethereum for paying bounty hunters, it would reduce the pressure on the token as bounty hunters are always eager to dump.

It would interest you to know that bounty hunters would accept and appreciate half the amount received for the bounty presently, if they were paid in ethereum. Most projects prefer giving their tokens to bounty hunters and sit back to complain that the value are dumping as a result of the effect of bounty hunters sales instead of fixing the issues ab initio.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:53:51 PM

It would interest you to know that bounty hunters would accept and appreciate half the amount received for the bounty presently, if they were paid in ethereum. Most projects prefer giving their tokens to bounty hunters and sit back to complain that the value are dumping as a result of the effect of bounty hunters sales instead of fixing the issues ab initio.

Am in full support of your view. I once participated in a bounty campaign for about a month or two using several social media accounts like Facebook, twitter, reddit, LinkedIn and others and at the end of the campaign which had about 22 different tasks, we were paid just a little above 20$ and most participants were elated despite the meagre sum. I can remember vividly that only 25 ethereum was allocated for the bounty and it was judiciously allocated.
Lizcrypto

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

did BCNEX already announced which token will be listed at the exchange once it's up and running. What type of currency trading pairs will be available?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:53:03 PM

I am actually not really fond of bounty hunting anymore. If the project is good and you have belief in it, just go for small investments. Thats my strategy.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:54:32 PM

did BCNEX already announced which token will be listed at the exchange once it's up and running. What type of currency trading pairs will be available?

All these announcements will come once they approach the end of the token sales. We just need to wait.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:26:18 PM

I just checked and found that the 24 eth is not for social media bounty. I was also resolute on joining the campaign if 24 ethereum was to be distributed. I know most social media campaigns don't share ethereum. You can still check to verify with this link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149292.0
it seems like the 24 ETH intended there is for trading competition, but I also found that the phase 2 bounty allocation is greater than bounty allocation for phase 1
phase 1 $303,750
phase 2 $456,000

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:21:39 PM

it seems like the 24 ETH intended there is for trading competition, but I also found that the phase 2 bounty allocation is greater than bounty allocation for phase 1
phase 1 $303,750
phase 2 $456,000

Is there a reason why the bounty allocation is higher for the second phase? Or it's just a random allocation. And when is the bounty starting or is there a link i can check for that information.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:31:02 PM

phase 1 $303,750
phase 2 $456,000

Yeah, I also noticed the difference. The most obvious reason is because the phase two bounty has more campaigns, we are all aware that the social media campaign and telegram campaign was added in the phase two. Am yet to look indeptly on the allocations on individual campaigns to know where more was allocated, but I believe its because of the additional campaign.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:39:13 PM

phase 1 $303,750
phase 2 $456,000

Yeah, I also noticed the difference. The most obvious reason is because the phase two bounty has more campaigns, we are all aware that the social media campaign and telegram campaign was added in the phase two. Am yet to look indeptly on the allocations on individual campaigns to know where more was allocated, but I believe its because of the additional campaign.

I agree with your view as it relates to the reason for the increase or difference in the bounty allocation. The difference was solely as a result of the new campaign which is the social media campaign and the miscellaneous campaign. The social media campaign, comprises of the Facebook, twitter and telegram campaign where allocated with a total of 150,000 tokens and the miscellaneous campaign receives another 150,000 tokens making it a total of 300,000 tokens added to the phase 1 bounty.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:43:48 PM

I am actually not really fond of bounty hunting anymore. If the project is good and you have belief in it, just go for small investments. Thats my strategy.

Bounty for bcnex?? Hope it doesn't impact its investors and IEO performance.
Any link for more details though..?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: