Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20152 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:18:36 AM

Has BCNEX tokens from the earn program been distributed? I don’t know why BCNX token swap for XRP was announced but I think I’m going to keep my BCNX token and trade with it when BCNEX is launched.
Not yet distributed, as Kopisusu says, its can be a one of strategy by team to avoid dump for his token. lets think 50% of holder swap its token with XRP, its mead lot of coin swapped and team can save token after swap. its up to you bro, if you want to keep your bcnex from earning program Smiley

You might be right.  But say if I bought BCNEX tokens using ETH or BTC.  Now if I swap my BCNEX with XRP then what benefit I will get?  I could have directly purchased XRP
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:00:46 AM

Has BCNEX tokens from the earn program been distributed? I don’t know why BCNX token swap for XRP was announced but I think I’m going to keep my BCNX token and trade with it when BCNEX is launched.
Not yet distributed, as Kopisusu says, its can be a one of strategy by team to avoid dump for his token. lets think 50% of holder swap its token with XRP, its mead lot of coin swapped and team can save token after swap. its up to you bro, if you want to keep your bcnex from earning program Smiley

You might be right.  But say if I bought BCNEX tokens using ETH or BTC.  Now if I swap my BCNEX with XRP then what benefit I will get?  I could have directly purchased XRP

This BCNEX tokens are not purchased one but earned tokens (may be from bounties) so if you are not sure if BCNEX will list at good prices then you can swap with already listed XRP.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:01:48 PM

That’s a smart move if you ask me. Now, investors don’t need to be scared of bounty hunters dumping BCNEX tokens. And Anyone holding BCNEX tokens would believe in BCNEX exchange.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:16:18 PM

I don’t think that Offer is open for investors who bought BCNEX tokens with ETH, BTC, or USD or Vietnam currency. It’s just for bounty hunters who earned BCNX from BCNEX trading program.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 01:49:32 PM

This BCNEX tokens are not purchased one but earned tokens (may be from bounties) so if you are not sure if BCNEX will list at good prices then you can swap with already listed XRP.

Smart! In any case, it is a win-win situation. BCNX earned from probable bounties with no value can be swapped 1:1 with XRP worth $0.4. Those who swap gets value while the BCNEX team get to keep the BCNX token to avoid dumping. Bravo!
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:41:34 PM

Smart! In any case, it is a win-win situation. BCNX earned from probable bounties with no value can be swapped 1:1 with XRP worth $0.4. Those who swap gets value while the BCNEX team get to keep the BCNX token to avoid dumping. Bravo!

Right. XRP is good to hold even for long term as well. I wonder how many tokens given away as bounty and all those eligible for swap with XRP?
Opening

Activity: 135
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:20:56 PM

Unbelievably, unexpected.  I hope your project is developing well, in Vietnam Kyber Network is very famous because it is the first and the pioneer in Vietnam, Bcnex will be the next thing.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

Aha, I got it now. I misunderstood initially the tokens swap thing. But now I totally understand it and it's win win situation for people who got BCNEX tokens.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:41:44 PM

Yes, we have. You can see by click in the URL below:
Icobench: https://icobench.com/ico/bcnex
Icomarks: https://icomarks.com/ico/bcnex
CoinCheckup: https://ico.coincheckup.com/bcnex/
Coincodex: https://coincodex.com/ico/bcnex/

Thanks a lot for sharing these links. Its really good to know. Please share it in your first post if it not yet shared already.

I checked all the ratings and BCNEX has good ratings in all ICO project trackers. Most crypto investors would check these rating websites for projects with high ratings and would invest.

Yes, that's why many people will check the ICO rating for every project, at the same time, we have to consider potential about their developments strategy and has the ability to develop the project what they mentioned in the roadmap, high right will help the investors to make decent after listing in the exchanges.

All the ratings above are very good ones. I would like to see the criteria they used to rate this project. I also wished ratings of project  determines the success of the project.

I wish there was a definite way of checking the projects that would give one x10 of one's investment, it will not be difficult choosing a project to invest. One only needs to be certain of the duration before investing in such a project.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

Yes, we have. You can see by click in the URL below:
Icobench: https://icobench.com/ico/bcnex
Icomarks: https://icomarks.com/ico/bcnex
CoinCheckup: https://ico.coincheckup.com/bcnex/
Coincodex: https://coincodex.com/ico/bcnex/

Thanks a lot for sharing these links. Its really good to know. Please share it in your first post if it not yet shared already.

I checked all the ratings and BCNEX has good ratings in all ICO project trackers. Most crypto investors would check these rating websites for projects with high ratings and would invest.

Yes, that's why many people will check the ICO rating for every project, at the same time, we have to consider potential about their developments strategy and has the ability to develop the project what they mentioned in the roadmap, high right will help the investors to make decent after listing in the exchanges.

All the ratings above are very good ones. I would like to see the criteria they used to rate this project. I also wished ratings of project  determines the success of the project.

I wish there was a definite way of checking the projects that would give one x10 of one's investment, it will not be difficult choosing a project to invest. One only needs to be certain of the duration before investing in such a project.

Ha ha 😂 in that case all crypto investors will become reach and all such ICO will be subscribing 100% within few seconds.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:04:09 PM

do you see this
Bcnex is proud to announce the BCNX Token Swap Event!
1. You can swap BCNX received from Earn Program for XRP with a ratio of 1:1 (1 BCNX =1 XRP)
2. Please take note that the Earning program will be closed after 3 days to prepare for the swap event and other events.

https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1137960425897701376

in my opinion this is very good strategy because more people swap their tokens with XRP, more they will avoid dumps in market when platform has been launched because few people will hold BCNX
maybe team also plans to pay bounty participants with eth or btc Grin

This is a very good strategy to keep the token from dumping since it will be held by few persons, though there's only an option to swap and some smart holders won't swap their Bcnex tokens for xrp. Please I would like to know the coin, because the ticker xrp is used by several projects.

Well, the price of 1 XRP is $0,39 while the ICO price was 1 BCNX = $0.15. So I'd say it's smart for everyone who has the possibility to swap their earned BCNX to do so. I don't think BCNX will be traded for more than $0,39 at the start.

I know bcnex had an airdrop campaign and I guess they intend distributing the earned tokens which I guess isn't substantial to the eligible participants. This participants have an option to swap the tokens for xrp and that's not a bad idea since they may be interested in the immediate gratification for the task carried out.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:07:13 PM

do you see this
1. You can swap BCNX received from Earn Program for XRP with a ratio of 1:1 (1 BCNX =1 XRP)
2. Please take note that the Earning program will be closed after 3 days to prepare for the swap event and other events.

in my opinion this is very good strategy because more people swap their tokens with XRP, more they will avoid dumps in market when platform has been launched because few people will hold BCNX

This is a very good strategy to keep the token from dumping since it will be held by few persons, though there's only an option to swap and some smart holders won't swap their Bcnex tokens for xrp. Please I would like to know the coin, because the ticker xrp is used by several projects.

Well, the price of 1 XRP is $0,39 while the ICO price was 1 BCNX = $0.15. So I'd say it's smart for everyone who has the possibility to swap their earned BCNX to do so. I don't think BCNX will be traded for more than $0,39 at the start.

I know bcnex had an airdrop campaign and I guess they intend distributing the earned tokens which I guess isn't substantial to the eligible participants. This participants have an option to swap the tokens for xrp and that's not a bad idea since they may be interested in the immediate gratification for the task carried out.

You'll find out that those ones who are eager to swap the tokens are the same persons who would be willing to dump the tokens for anything if given the opportunity. I believe this concept of swap is indeed very strategic and would be of immense benefit to me investors who would love to see their tokens rise in value.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:23:06 PM

do you see this

Am certain the team knows why they're offering a seemingly better option for the swap, that's simply because they want it to be attractive to the participants, you'll agree with me that Bcnex has the potential to trade above 0.39$, if there are no dumpers and investors would likely not sell at a loss.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:29:03 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 02:39:47 PM by Lizcrypto

do you see this

well good news for the investors ..if someone wishes to change BCNX token they can swap for XRP and they will be benefited too. Grin

You'll find out that those ones who are eager to swap the tokens are the same persons who would be willing to dump the tokens for anything if given the opportunity. I believe this concept of swap is indeed very strategic and would be of immense benefit to me investors who would love to see their tokens rise in value.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:07:10 PM

Bytecoin is already listed on BCNEX. Is it an official listing or just a listing to test the exchange?
I guess it’s because BCNEX CEO is one of the founder of bytecoin. Do you have a partnership with bytecoin?

Interesting information. As far as I know, exchange is still in test phase. Lets hear from the team.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:08:31 PM

do you see this

Am certain the team knows why they're offering a seemingly better option for the swap, that's simply because they want it to be attractive to the participants, you'll agree with me that Bcnex has the potential to trade above 0.39$, if there are no dumpers and investors would likely not sell at a loss.

As far as I understand, they propose to exchange only those tokens that were earned by a small number of people in a small number of activities of the Bounty program within the cabinet ... a small number of tokens and I do not think that this will become a serious financial burden
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:25:35 PM

do you see this

I actually don't understand the swap concept, most times when I hear of swap is within same project, maybe swapping the old tokens for a new one with a different contract address. That has been my definition of swap, but this concept is more likely a token exchange because its bcnx for xrp, there's no relationship between the two project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:24:20 PM

Bytecoin is already listed on BCNEX. Is it an official listing or just a listing to test the exchange?
I guess it’s because BCNEX CEO is one of the founder of bytecoin. Do you have a partnership with bytecoin?

Interesting information. As far as I know, exchange is still in test phase. Lets hear from the team.

That’s right. I think I read that somewhere. Although, it looks contradictory, bytecoin coin is actually listed on BCNEX. I think that’s the first listed token on BCNEX. I’m not deposit and withdraw is activated yet, with exchange still in the test phase.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:35:15 PM

do you see this

If 1BCN is $0.15 at ICO then I don't see how it can trade upto $0.39 for the start so a swap with XRP which is higher in worth is actually cool. That's almost thrice ICO price.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

I don’t know why BCNEX team had to have a trading competition on their exchange. Maybe to test the exchange just before it’s fully ready to be launch and maybe for promotions, but I think it shows the interest of people in BCNEX.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: