Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:58:38 PM

I don’t know why BCNEX team had to have a trading competition on their exchange. Maybe to test the exchange just before it’s fully ready to be launch and maybe for promotions, but I think it shows the interest of people in BCNEX.

With the statistics from the trading competition, I’m more confident in BCNEX. There’s going to be a next one, it says in BCNEX telegram group, ​​2 days till round 6th of trading competition with ETH/BCN, ETH/LTC, ETH/XRP pairs.  You just need to pass the KYC and you’re ready to play.

Well, such events are healthy for the project, it does not matter if the project is still in test phase. I applaud this move also because it can help them determine their their customer base and the level of interest people have in the project. Smart move!

That trading competition helped people to earn BCNEX tokens and now these people have chance to swap it with XRP.  We still have chance to take part in the competition. 2 more rounds to go.

Wow, that's great I hope the swap opportunity would still be available by the end of the two pending trading competitions, to give others who would be interested in the swap an opportunity to take advantage of the it.

Good question. BCNEX team have  not mentioned till what time this tokens swap will be available. But they should give chance to winner of last two round as well.

I remember the update on twitter stated that the earning program would be closed to enable them prepare for the swap event and other events. The below information was highlighted from the twitter post on token swap event.

"2. Please take note that the Earning program will be closed after 3 days to prepare for the swap event and other events."

Am of the opinion that the earning program been referred to is different from the trading competition and bounties which is ongoing. I remember there was an airdrop campaign which was ongoing and believe that's what's to be closed.

i believe its a good way to attract people and 2 more round left for people to participate and chance to win but make sure ur KYC is done because on their Twitter official site they have mentioned they will only distribute token to those accounts who has passed KYC. 

Oh,  I didn't knew that KYC is important for bounty tokens as well. I hope all participants done the KYC. Do we need to pay any charges for KYC?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:42:13 PM

You'll find out that those ones who are eager to swap the tokens are the same persons who would be willing to dump the tokens for anything if given the opportunity. I believe this concept of swap is indeed very strategic and would be of immense benefit to me investors who would love to see their tokens rise in value.

Exactly, it is a very good strategy in order to control the dump from the earned program which will help the investors and holders to make some decent value when the price of BCNX start increasing. As you can see the price of XRP is standing at the same price and it helps the people who want to convert their tokens to XRP.

Just few days back CEO had tweeted saying he is buying million is USD worth XRP. Was this the reason behind that tweet?

It's obvious that the purchased xrp is for the swap, am still sceptical as to the reason why the ceo choose to use xrp for the swap and not any other coin. I was of the opinion that there could be a potential partnership on the way which is yet to be disclosed to the community.

Oh so million dollars XRP is available for swap with BCNEX?  That's huge amount.  How many tokens was there for letting earn?

I can’t say but BCNEX had Five (5) rounds of trading competition and the first, Second and top 8 participants earned BCNEX. There’s the 6th round scheduled to start tomorrow.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:57:56 PM

Oh so million dollars XRP is available for swap with BCNEX?  That's huge amount.  How many tokens was there for letting earn?

I can’t say but BCNEX had Five (5) rounds of trading competition and the first, Second and top 8 participants earned BCNEX. There’s the 6th round scheduled to start tomorrow.
[/quote]

Yes. I read on twitter about the 6th round of trading competition on BCNEX. But rewards from the other rounds haven’t been distributed, has anyone tried converting BCNX tokens for  XRP.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 06:33:25 PM

16 more days ico will end, are'u investing? if not then hurry to join so that you don't lose opportunity to have tokens that really have this potential Cool
https://www.bcnex.net/register.html

There has been a lot of options to make sure every interested investor has got the opportunity to invest in a wholesome exchange for cryptocurrencies. In few days, it would all be over and we’ll wait to see the exchange fully launched and running.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:03:18 PM

16 more days ico will end, are'u investing? if not then hurry to join so that you don't lose opportunity to have tokens that really have this potential Cool
https://www.bcnex.net/register.html

There has been a lot of options to make sure every interested investor has got the opportunity to invest in a wholesome exchange for cryptocurrencies. In few days, it would all be over and we’ll wait to see the exchange fully launched and running.

Rightly said..
Retail investors still have ample amount of time to take part in this good project. BCNEX is becoming popular day by day...
Also this swap opportunity have opened new interests in market.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:08:36 PM

do you see this
Bcnex is proud to announce the BCNX Token Swap Event!
1. You can swap BCNX received from Earn Program for XRP with a ratio of 1:1 (1 BCNX =1 XRP)
2. Please take note that the Earning program will be closed after 3 days to prepare for the swap event and other events.

https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1137960425897701376

in my opinion this is very good strategy because more people swap their tokens with XRP, more they will avoid dumps in market when platform has been launched because few people will hold BCNX
maybe team also plans to pay bounty participants with eth or btc Grin

This is a very good strategy to keep the token from dumping since it will be held by few persons, though there's only an option to swap and some smart holders won't swap their Bcnex tokens for xrp. Please I would like to know the coin, because the ticker xrp is used by several projects.

Well, the price of 1 XRP is $0,39 while the ICO price was 1 BCNX = $0.15. So I'd say it's smart for everyone who has the possibility to swap their earned BCNX to do so. I don't think BCNX will be traded for more than $0,39 at the start.

Am certain the team knows why they're offering a seemingly better option for the swap, that's simply because they want it to be attractive to the participants, you'll agree with me that Bcnex has the potential to trade above 0.39$, if there are no dumpers and investors would likely not sell at a loss.

If 1BCN is $0.15 at ICO then I don't see how it can trade upto $0.39 for the start so a swap with XRP which is higher in worth is actually cool. That's almost thrice ICO price.
well after Bcnx token swapping done trade with xrp can wei trade xrp too?? XRP withdrawal is also available?? Or we have to wait for it??

Not sure as I don't have the official answer but I think the XRP should be available for withdrawal because the goal is to reduce the dump on bcnex and not XRP and besides, XRP is an already tradeable coin
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:04:12 PM

Oh,  I didn't knew that KYC is important for bounty tokens as well. I hope all participants done the KYC. Do we need to pay any charges for KYC?

Based on precedence, verifying ones identify through the kyc procedure doesn't require any form of payment. I don't think kyc should be a source of revenue generation to the project, otherwise it would hinder people from participating in the kyc.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:11:00 PM

You'll find out that those ones who are eager to swap the tokens are the same persons who would be willing to dump the tokens for anything if given the opportunity. I believe this concept of swap is indeed very strategic and would be of immense benefit to me investors who would love to see their tokens rise in value.

Exactly, it is a very good strategy in order to control the dump from the earned program which will help the investors and holders to make some decent value when the price of BCNX start increasing. As you can see the price of XRP is standing at the same price and it helps the people who want to convert their tokens to XRP.

Just few days back CEO had tweeted saying he is buying million is USD worth XRP. Was this the reason behind that tweet?

It's obvious that the purchased xrp is for the swap, am still sceptical as to the reason why the ceo choose to use xrp for the swap and not any other coin. I was of the opinion that there could be a potential partnership on the way which is yet to be disclosed to the community.

Bcnex has also been conducting bounty for a while now and participants have been earning the bcnex tokens from its inception. I don't think tokens from bounties and trading competitions have been distributed, may not even be distributed till after the tokensales. So I don't see them joining the swap programme.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:58:06 PM

Please, I'll like to know if there's any update on the swap event. We need to know how to go about the swap and if the xrp is withdrawable from the exchange or if we can trade it immediately for ethereum on the exchange. Xrp wallet isn't very popular like eth wallet.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:52:52 PM

We havent got any update in recent time about hardacap rather, the atmosphere has been all about swap with XRP. Is it in any way possible that the swap idea will influence the new hardcap seeing that time is really running out?
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 12:30:16 AM

No, you don't need to pay any charges for KYC.

charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:58:33 AM

We havent got any update in recent time about hardacap rather, the atmosphere has been all about swap with XRP. Is it in any way possible that the swap idea will influence the new hardcap seeing that time is really running out?

I'm of the opinion that the swap idea has the possibility of influencing the amount raised on the tokensale. Some persons view the swap event as an indication for higher returns on investment and are considering investing more on the project since there's a huge proportion of the project tokens which would be withdrawn from the earning program participants.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 01:39:34 AM

I'm of the opinion that the swap idea has the possibility of influencing the amount raised on the tokensale. Some persons view the swap event as an indication for higher returns on investment and are considering investing more on the project since there's a huge proportion of the project tokens which would be withdrawn from the earning program participants.

I am also thinking that this token swap event will make positive impact.  First thing is people will be confident that BCNEX really received money and second thing BCNEX care for investors and ready to give them multiple option
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:57:13 AM
Merited by Little Mouse (1)

Oh,  I didn't knew that KYC is important for bounty tokens as well. I hope all participants done the KYC. Do we need to pay any charges for KYC?

No, you don't need to pay any charges for KYC.

here is the link https://support.bcnex.net/hc/en-us/articles/360018972413-How-to-register-KYC-on-Bcnex-net- well it takes up for  approval is about  24 to 48 hours  via help of 3rd party.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:48:31 AM

I am also thinking that this token swap event will make positive impact.  First thing is people will be confident that BCNEX really received money and second thing BCNEX care for investors and ready to give them multiple option

Yes, agree on you, since there are lots of people using XRP , like me, this is a huge impact to others who uses it too. Then while you are swapping a XRP you can also receive more.
PaoAj

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:51:54 AM

Check out BCNEX recent tweet on what to lookout for when you want to invest in a crypto project. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1135154349020254208  

Thanks for sharing, yes very good points. Most important there is DYOR before investing into something.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:10:47 AM

Yes, agree on you, since there are lots of people using XRP , like me, this is a huge impact to others who uses it too. Then while you are swapping a XRP you can also receive more.

I was reading one article few months back that XRP is created for financial/bank settlement purpose.  Is that true?  And if ,  bank already started using it?
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 08:12:29 AM

We are glad to announce Bcnex Bug Bounty Campaign starts from June 11, 2019:
Bounty Pool 120,000 BCNX, reward up to 1000 BCNX/bug.
Detail: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115587.msg51430923#msg51430923

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:26:30 AM

I was reading one article few months back that XRP is created for financial/bank settlement purpose.  Is that true?  And if ,  bank already started using it?

I've read about XRP establishment for Bank settlement purposes and I'm certain it's true, but you need to understand that every project in the cryptocurrency space is still awaiting mass adoption, I believe xrp has been serving its purpose in some areas, but it's potential is yet to be fully utilized. Hopefully, as we progress in the space it would gain more recognition and adoption.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:30:04 AM

We are glad to announce Bcnex Bug Bounty Campaign starts from June 11, 2019:
Bounty Pool 120,000 BCNX, reward up to 1000 BCNX/bug.
Detail: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115587.msg51430923#msg51430923

This is another great move by bcnex, I was thinking that one of the reasons for organising the trading competition was for the detection of bugs, I guess this bounty is for the detection of bugs which was not detected by the developers.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: