Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:50:53 PM

BCNEX would be in Hong Kong on 21st of June for the United conference of internet money. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1137557857912492032  That’s going to be a good thing for BCNEX exchange and users from Hong Kong get to meet the team.

United conference for Internet money?  Surprised by the name. Is the conference a new one?

No, it’s not. UCIM has a conference last year at Singapore. Present were big project team, VC, and new project teams. It’s the first time they’re having a pitch perfect. I guess this would be unique and most importantly, be an opportunity for BCNEX to show the world what they got.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:03:33 PM

BCNEX would be in Hong Kong on 21st of June for the United conference of internet money. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1137557857912492032  That’s going to be a good thing for BCNEX exchange and users from Hong Kong get to meet the team.

This is another great move by the team to show bcnex to the world and make their impact felt. One of the nuggets of success in this space is associations and partnerships. Bcnex has a goal to be a market leader in the exchange industry and this is the good starting point.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:13:07 PM

United conference for Internet money?  Surprised by the name. Is the conference a new one?

There are several conferences in the cryptocurrency space that are held annually, you certainly haven't heard even a handful of them. The information regarding the conferences are not widely in circulation because not several individuals attend, most of the person who attends are cryptocurrency project core team and advisors. I'm only concerned about the fact that bcnex team intends attending and that's important for the interest of the project and community.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:37:09 PM

This is another great move by the team to show bcnex to the world and make their impact felt. One of the nuggets of success in this space is associations and partnerships. Bcnex has a goal to be a market leader in the exchange industry and this is the good starting point.

partnership is one major way a new business can expand their business reach and i believe BCNEX is doing a very wonderful job at that.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:01:14 PM

The name of the conference sounds a bit awkward, but I guess that's not really an issue as the major issue should be purpose of the conference and what participants stands to benefit from attending.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:06:28 PM

Yeah this is the first step towards success because with this, BCNEX will be more spread in the world and this is also good strategy to attract investors when ico will end

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:16:12 PM

Bcnex team always seems to have something good cooking for the project. Am really happy to know that the project is also attending this great conference. I do hope that the team seize the opportunity to explore other markets and see if Hong Kong currency could be added to the fiat currency which would be added to the exchange.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:04:53 PM

Bcnex team always seems to have something good cooking for the project. Am really happy to know that the project is also attending this great conference. I do hope that the team seize the opportunity to explore other markets and see if Hong Kong currency could be added to the fiat currency which would be added to the exchange.

Well, I haven't heard of this conference before so I can't say if it's a 'great conference' or not. Does anyone know which other projects are present there?
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:15:20 PM

As much as this is good news, It's no suprise to me because my level of confidence on the BCNEX team is unparalleled. I mean those guys have been consistent from day one till now. As much as I know, crypto hasn't seen anything yet. BCNEX is here to stay and their are leaving no stone unturned
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:49:55 AM

As much as this is good news, It's no suprise to me because my level of confidence on the BCNEX team is unparalleled. I mean those guys have been consistent from day one till now. As much as I know, crypto hasn't seen anything yet. BCNEX is here to stay and their are leaving no stone unturned
glad to know ..bcnex is always doing some or the other thing for the betterment of the project..after reading the concept i think this project has a good idea with the support of smart developer and big community,  it will make this project very intereting and promosing.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:59:38 AM

glad to know ..bcnex is always doing some or the other thing for the betterment of the project..after reading the concept i think this project has a good idea with the support of smart developer and big community,  it will make this project very intereting and promosing.

yeah, agree on you, it is so nice that the project still moving on and updating the community, even though the market is not fully recover, this is why bcnex will become successful exchange in the modern crypto world.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:30:59 AM

yeah, agree on you, it is so nice that the project still moving on and updating the community, even though the market is not fully recover, this is why bcnex will become successful exchange in the modern crypto world.

I thought BCNEX not focusing on such conference or public meeting. Such conferences are nice way to tell people about the project.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:03:39 AM

No, it’s not. UCIM has a conference last year at Singapore. Present were big project team, VC, and new project teams. It’s the first time they’re having a pitch perfect. I guess this would be unique and most importantly, be an opportunity for BCNEX to show the world what they got.

Wow, I never knew of this till now. It is great to have these conferences as they make the blockchain and Cryptocurrency space bond healthily. But am I the only one that finds the name funny? Lol
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:13:13 AM

Yes, am in full agreement with your view. Bcnex is on its way to dominate the cryptocurrency space. It's going to take the cryptocurrency exchange industry by surprise. They better watch their back, because the market leader has been born.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:35:09 AM

Wow, I never knew of this till now. It is great to have these conferences as they make the blockchain and Cryptocurrency space bond healthily. But am I the only one that finds the name funny? Lol

Conferences are a good opportunity to build partnerships and business relationships with other projects, that explains why it's a great idea for the BCNEX team to be attending this conference. I hope that great innovations and ideas would be born as they keep enlightened associations to contribute to the success of the BCNEX project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:46:26 AM

Well, I haven't heard of this conference before so I can't say if it's a 'great conference' or not. Does anyone know which other projects are present there?

I personally don't know other projects that would be attending the event but I know that there would be several projects and individuals who are knowledgeable about the industry and that would be an excellent opportunity for bcnex to relate with other projects advisor and team leaders.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:59:06 AM

Yes, the name is quite funny and that could be a strategy to leave it in the mind of the invitees. I don't even know if the conference is opened to the public or only project team members.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 08:56:54 AM

For improving and optimizing system, we are currently doing maintenance. 🛠
The website will be back in the shortest time.
✅ Estimated time for upgrade:
6 hours from 22:00, 13th JUNE GMT+7

Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience might have.
Thank you so much for cooperation!

It's a good decision to always update the community as regards the planned upgrade and system maintenance, the exchange could also make use of the individual emails which was made available by traders upon registration to send updates on the project.

So are we going to see completely new site,  ar they going to add more exciting features?  Or some security improvement they will be doing?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:09:12 AM

That’s would be amazing. Although, there’s a korean cryptocurrency, KRW, it’s very popular with korean exchanges. Adding KRW would attract korean traders, and that’s a lot of volume.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:31:35 AM

That’s would be amazing. Although, there’s a korean cryptocurrency, KRW, it’s very popular with korean exchanges. Adding KRW would attract korean traders, and that’s a lot of volume.

will KRW team be attending the conference? if so the bcnex team should try and network with a lot of these teams, we dont know who will be a great partner to bcnex?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: