Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A chance for Bitcoin to rise!  (Read 2073 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:58:13 AM

There is a huge chance for the Bitcoin to rise. The Bitcoin has so many chances because it is still kicking, running in the crypto community. No one knows what the future holds, so even the crypto market is like this dip, bitcoin remains have a huge chance to rise up again.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:06:49 AM

if you are still here it is a very good thing or action, and I also hope that bitcoin will recover again at a high price and we are waiting for it.

Year 2019 has the chances for Bitcoin to soar higher than the previous years because of it beginning, as we all noticed. Having Bitcoin halving ahead, the possibility of the price to rise are very visible and the process has just began. Weeks back the price of Bitcoin rose and few days after the rise it goes down and probably the bull run will stop along the rise and fall in it price. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:12:08 AM

For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.
What you experience, many people who have experienced it are also including me
the right choice is to wait patiently and stay optimistic because your hopes and dreams will one day come true depending on how strong you are dealing with it, I also have bitcoin when prices are high and I hope prices will continue to rise and what happens is that bitcoin falls very dramatic.
Regret is not an option but must change the way of thinking is good and I let it happen and continue to hold it until bitcoin rises again above the price I bought before even though I had to wait long and I decided to invest in the long term.
The world of Bitcoin is full of uncertainties however I still strongly believe that it has so much potential to rise and recover from crash. With each passing day its demand keeps on increasing, there will be more developments, and it will generate huge returns at the course of time. Price correction is never surprising if you are aware of Bitcoin's real nature. This is part of success, never give up, trust its potential and be patient.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:39:37 PM

damn $2000 is a big money for me, it can paid my bill, and buy some food for 1 years in my country. i think you can joini the trading again, but you wouldn't greedy, because if you greedy it will makes you loss your money, if you geet enough profit just sell your asset

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:28:18 PM

I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling

Trading is always so tough, you can loose here money if you don't have more experience on it .On the other hand its always a a good earning way you can earn a huge amount of money if you are good trader .I don't try to earn from gambling it's so risky .You must need to depend on your Luck nothing to learn .

I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me.
No, for me its a huge amount you have been losses . However you have learnt many thing from this losses try to learn trading i think you can recover this amount quickly.

Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:21:01 PM

..that's the essence of life..you wins but sometimes you fall..just like the price of Bitcoin,,it arises but suddenly pump down because the rise and fall of bitcoin price in the crypto market is unevitable and no one can control it..it is nice to hear that you are here in this forum trying to overcome and rise from your big loss..lossing  $2000 is big enough so i hope that this will serve as lesson for you that playing in gambling is hard not unless you are have all the luck in it..trading is somewhat dangerous and uneasy so make sure that you are aware that the money you spend are those money's that you are afford to lose..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:49:03 PM

There is a huge chance for the Bitcoin to rise. The Bitcoin has so many chances because it is still kicking, running in the crypto community. No one knows what the future holds, so even the crypto market is like this dip, bitcoin remains have a huge chance to rise up again.
It's still open door for bitcoin to rise back, there's a lots of promising news that will lead many investors to see the opportunities and invest,
right now we are experiencing reverse market coming from small jumped and back down again, holders who understand the risk will benefits
after,  stuy trading much deeper and forget about gambling, focus your minds with trading to have a bigger chance of success.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:01:20 PM

Bitcoin will rise again but we don't know if when. Lucky those who still believe in bitcoin and keep trying to gain profit in crypto industry, I still believed that bitcoin will have a bull run again and I assume that this year it would be the another best year for crypto industry.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:20:23 PM

Almost everyone who trades experiences things like you, immersed capital, say when the price of Bitcoin rises in 2017, and continues to decline until now, but is sure that this will pass and bitcoin will experience price increases again, which is important, patient, and still focusfor the purpose of your investment, this will all improve.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:11:36 PM

For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.
We should not be excited too much because the data are still not enough for us to conclude that the bull run will happen in this month. We will not be satisfied if we did not meet our expectations. We should just be calm and patience to wait what will happen to the market.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:22:15 PM

There will be a big recover in the market if the ETF will be approve.
Regulation is one big factor for many countries to open it to there people.
Once that happen, demands will be big again and people will start getting the bitcoin which will get the market much healthy!

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:29:58 PM

It will recuperate mate it is pleasant to exchange when the cost is bullish so you can return any longer. The sum you misfortune is additionally enormous for me I surmise we have a similar range however I don't misfortune that sum in exchanging since I like to hold at awful occasions.
Blair1569

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:37:51 PM

Dont worry we all make loses to learn!!!! have you heard about Blockstamp?
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:52:40 PM

Try and try until you success, Do not despair because it's just a test to make our belief in bitcoin stronger. The price has dropped many times and of course it has increased again. Just the need patience and timing. Surely our loses recorver again and it is possible that our profit will be double
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:20:09 PM

For me, REGULATION is one of the best thing to happen in BITCOIN.
This will open many doors from different countries and their local merchants.
Once the coins is regulated there will be more demands coming.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:25:09 PM

Most of us that trade find ourself in the same situation. I trade and sometime I do gambling but I have recently channel my investment into trading alone. What I have realized about the cryptocurrency is that you need to be very strong and always learn from your past mistakes. Especially when you are trading because that is the only way you can improve on your success rate. Thinking about your lost will not bring back the money but depression which might make your health deteriorate so my advice for you is that let the past be and focus on the future. Alot of us believe in crypto and that is the reason we are still here today
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:27:00 PM

For me, REGULATION is one of the best thing to happen in BITCOIN.
This will open many doors from different countries and their local merchants.
Once the coins is regulated there will be more demands coming.
Regulation is one of the features that makes government From different countries want to ban bitcoin
And also lack of regulation is one feature that stands bitcoin out from the rest
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:59:54 PM

I think we are very near to it. Wait for sec announcement and Nasadq. It will take BTC to a new height.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 08:04:00 PM

There is no doubt to the fact that most people incurred losses on their investment during the crash in price. It can also be said that these individuals have not recovered their losses. Now that the price is gradually coming back up, is a good sign for better days.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:06:31 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 08:29:52 PM by Hannahanto

There are chances for a huge hike in few months. Current market strength is so big and if the governent changes, yes we are going to see good spike. Hope lots of chances to it. Every government is so concious that of bitcoin comes into their market their currency value would fall down. So need govt support for crypto's growth. Lets see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: