Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:53:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A chance for Bitcoin to rise!  (Read 2083 times)
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:47:33 AM

the main thing in crypto is holding. If you have holding power and a coin go dump you should sit relax cool and calm if you will sell in panic you will get loss if you hold you will get back even after some time or years Smiley good luck

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:28:32 PM

the main thing in crypto is holding. If you have holding power and a coin go dump you should sit relax cool and calm if you will sell in panic you will get loss if you hold you will get back even after some time or years Smiley good luck
Their is chance for bitcoin to rise so holding for long is good as long their is a patience. Mostly users has a big lose because of the sudden dump of price but you have to know the risk before investing since it really happen. You are ready to face the consequence in crypto that price is really volatile.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:57:19 PM

Only losing 2000$ is really not bad if you hold your coins you should have that back within the year I would not be worried about it
You only lose if you sell but if you hold, you have to get back what you have lost. The potential future value is still there if you will save it in the future and just kept in on hold.

Their is chance for bitcoin to rise so holding for long is good as long their is a patience. Mostly users has a big lose because of the sudden dump of price but you have to know the risk before investing since it really happen. You are ready to face the consequence in crypto that price is really volatile.
It has rose today to $5,500 - $5,600. And this opens the idea of most that we're actually near to the bull run that we have been waiting for over a year.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:51:32 AM

Users who made the investments when the price was around $3000 could have started to get back the profit out of the investment. This itself a big rise and all that people expect to the current time period is a rise of price above $10000. From my understanding it could happen before the end of the second quarter of the year as we're experiencing good progress with the market than the previous quarter of the year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:11:18 AM

We are penetrating a field with a high market volatility which is normally exist in crypto world. As the current market phase has shown gradual growth, there is a huge of chances that bull trend will occur by this year. Only time can tell, so we have to bare our patience widely open for every consequences may exceed. And be positive to overview a valuable outcome for the starting progression of market and hopefully it will continue to grow immensely profitable.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:27:44 AM

We are penetrating a field with a high market volatility which is normally exist in crypto world. As the current market phase has shown gradual growth, there is a huge of chances that bull trend will occur by this year. Only time can tell, so we have to bare our patience widely open for every consequences may exceed. And be positive to overview a valuable outcome for the starting progression of market and hopefully it will continue to grow immensely profitable.

You're quite right mate, we should believe and patently wait for the possible awaken of bitcoin currency because once bitcoin will do bull run this year more or less altcoins will rise too, since they were underlying into bitcoin. But speculate and believe bitcoin will continue to rise and achieve the desire moment and is skyrocket of its value.

wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 713

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:10:53 PM

For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.
Only losing 2000$ is really not bad if you hold your coins you should have that back within the year I would not be worried about it
Losing 2000 dollars can be a lot of money or not depending on the original size of your capital, if your original capital was 4000 then losing 2000 means that you lost 50% of your capital and such losses are completely unacceptable for a trader, anyone following a strategy that makes you lose 50% in just a few months will lose all his capital in a short amount of time.

Now if the original capital was something like 40000 then losing 2000 means that you lost 5% of your capital, such a loss while important is not really that significant and as long as you have a tested strategy that works then you can recover that money rather quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: