Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83162 times)
aggen

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:28:27 PM

Never to late. So what´s the problem, start talking with them about this good idea then when you have a foot inside.... Lips sealed
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:29:11 PM

A repeat of what I posted earlier, for people who are getting lost in the hype......

Just a heads up to anyone who is considering mining / investing / trading this coin....

I have just had a good conversation with the Ministry of Interior, Personal Data department - Commissioners Office, in Nicosia, Cyprus.

I can confirm that they have NOT been consulted on AphroditeCoin, or any other kind of electronic transaction coin.

They did say however that their office takes account of the ongoing discussions of the Article 29 Working Party (see link below), regarding the electronic signature of individuals.

The Commissioners Office also states that currently there is no law regulating this kind of economic transaction, however if evidence of fraudulent financial gain is found, then this information would be acted upon.

Finally, they confirmed there is no publicly accessible database from which the Cyprus ID card can be searched.

So, to recap, from my research, the Cyprus Ministry of Interior, which is in charge of the security of personal data, has absolutely no knowledge of this coin launch, let alone been approached to work in collaboration together.

Make of this information what you will - I like to work with facts, not fiction.

(http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/index_gr/index_gr?OpenDocument) - Ministry of Interior website

https://secure.edps.europa.eu/EDPSWEB/edps/Cooperation/Art29 - Article 29 Working Party

Who said that this coin need Ministiry of Interior supervision?  Huh Huh

hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:37:41 PM

A repeat of what I posted earlier, for people who are getting lost in the hype......

Just a heads up to anyone who is considering mining / investing / trading this coin....

I have just had a good conversation with the Ministry of Interior, Personal Data department - Commissioners Office, in Nicosia, Cyprus.

I can confirm that they have NOT been consulted on AphroditeCoin, or any other kind of electronic transaction coin.

They did say however that their office takes account of the ongoing discussions of the Article 29 Working Party (see link below), regarding the electronic signature of individuals.

The Commissioners Office also states that currently there is no law regulating this kind of economic transaction, however if evidence of fraudulent financial gain is found, then this information would be acted upon.

Finally, they confirmed there is no publicly accessible database from which the Cyprus ID card can be searched.

So, to recap, from my research, the Cyprus Ministry of Interior, which is in charge of the security of personal data, has absolutely no knowledge of this coin launch, let alone been approached to work in collaboration together.

Make of this information what you will - I like to work with facts, not fiction.

(http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/index_gr/index_gr?OpenDocument) - Ministry of Interior website

https://secure.edps.europa.eu/EDPSWEB/edps/Cooperation/Art29 - Article 29 Working Party

Government is centralized.  This coin is decentralized.  Therefore don't need government. If you envy the project proponent then launched your own coin.
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

The dev states in #16 that:
"We have already spoken to the registration office and first impressions were that in case we can provide help with a stable currency they will collaborate with us. The registration office is very excited by our idea and would make possible that any Cypriot could get contact data from us at registration office to get their coins.

Anyhow, feedback was positive and in case of supporting Cyprus then the registration office would support us that every Cypriot can get their coins."

No-one's saying that this coin needs government supervision, but the government department that is in charge of the national ID and data protection have stated that they've not been approached by AphroditeCoin in any way - which completely contradicts the dev's own supplied information.
zombie6

Activity: 438

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:38:57 PM

cyprus seems like the right country for crypto as they featured in the first major rise of btc
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:42:10 PM

Government is centralized.  This coin is decentralized.  Therefore don't need government. If you envy the project proponent then launched your own coin.

haha. that's a great quote, considering the ONLY way to verify that these coins can be fairly distributed to the people of Cyprus is via the Government ID system.

I LOVE the idea behind the coin, it's just a shame it's built on false information. Sorry to say.
JulianL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:44:39 PM

haha. that's a great quote, considering the ONLY way to verify that these coins can be fairly distributed to the people of Cyprus is via the Government ID system.

I LOVE the idea behind the coin, it's just a shame it's built on false information. Sorry to say.

so who gives a shit? you think AUR is 100% true?
I like the idea behind it and hopefully we can trust the dev but still you can make shit loads of money if you are an early miner or buy at the very beginning. look at the AUR price. Aphrodite has even less coins available than AUR.

ArcticWolfie

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:46:42 PM

AphroditeCoin Deadly Silence pool now open!

https://aph.deadly-silence.org

1% pool fee, vardiff enabled, SSL.

No fees for the first 10 miners who sign up now!
JulianL

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:23:00 PM

hash around 810 mhs. not bad.

any big and trusted pools?

snej

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:05:08 PM

hashrate looks good for a new coin

like to have big pools
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:10:43 PM

waiting for exchange an to the moon  Grin
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:14:09 PM

hashrate looks good for a new coin

like to have big pools

Hopefully we can get a few big rigs in here to help us get started since we just launched now and need to get some miners on the pool. Smiley

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
JulianL

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:15:16 PM

waiting for exchange an to the moon  Grin

beyond aurora Wink

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:15:36 PM

can offer faucet, paper wallet and game please contact us if interested
http://coinok.pw

1 BTC = 1 BTC
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:17:03 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION!
0% Lifetime Aphrodite Coin Pool Fees for the 1st 25 Miners who sign up and Mine at our Pool!
* This does not apply to the Mandatory 0.75% Donation Fee to Charity, only Pool Fees

BRAND NEW - Need Miners!
Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees (0% lifetime for 1st 25 Miners who sign up and Mine), 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:17:44 PM

theLanhouse pool.....why still no payout?
j23a

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:24:29 PM

Just heard about this coin and started mining 10 minutes ago. Seems interesting, but why so few pages on this thread?

How many coins are some of you getting?

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
tehjrow

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:44:31 PM

theLanhouse pool.....why still no payout?

sorry we found blocks so fast at the beginning i'm waiting on blocks to confirm before payouts.  Should be soon
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:19:40 PM

Will keep mining this, spain is too big imo

I think the same.

I'm from Spain, nobody know something about Bitcoin. And if you find someone that know something about Bitcoin, it will be something like: scam, ponzi, danger.

Cyprus I think will be the leader in Europe with digital cryptocurrencies.
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:47:28 PM

Where's the block explorer and the wallet addresses holding the premined coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: