Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83162 times)
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:42:11 AM

We didn't dump any coins!!!

If you don't want to support us, fine, but please don't lie in this thread about dumping coins! That is just not true!

Soon we will get listed on mintpal. We are sure that AphroditeCoin has a great future. Believe it or not! I will not comment everything here. You can always reach me on twitter. Follow me, I will follow you and we can talk there.

This forum becomes more and more aggressive. For that reason the dev of Aurora is not responding here at all.

ContiuumCoin is listed on MintPal. It didn't save them.

flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:51:22 AM

I love how the 'dev' is so darn transparent and specific with his replies.

'We didn't dump! Either you believe us or you don't!'

LOL

You think real life companies can get away with statements like this to stockholders? No.  They need full documentation with lists of expenses and distribution.  How about a full list of the bounties and how much was paid for each task?  I am 99 percent certain you did not pay out 50 thousand dollars worth of coins for translating the ANN thread.  Hell, it wouldn't even cost more than 1,000 dollars worth of coins to have the coin fully created from scratch with everything needed including website.

So far all we see are a shit load of coins (yes, over $50k USD worth of coins is a lot) that have been laundered into multiple accounts.  

And all the dev can say is 'hey, either you believe us or you don't.'   Suckers born every minute.

Hahahaha.  The first and 'best' of the national coins Aurora is at under 5 dollars now.  About 1/20th of where it was at its peak, which only happened because it was the first of its kind like bitcoin.

Good luck losing all your money, gentlemen.

bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:58:33 AM

lol @ buy walls stacking at 2k sat.. getting ready for another drunk dev dump?  Roll Eyes

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:15:49 AM

We didn't dump any coins!!!

If you don't want to support us, fine, but please don't lie in this thread about dumping coins! That is just not true!

Soon we will get listed on mintpal. We are sure that AphroditeCoin has a great future. Believe it or not! I will not comment everything here. You can always reach me on twitter. Follow me, I will follow you and we can talk there.

This forum becomes more and more aggressive. For that reason the dev of Aurora is not responding here at all.

+1

+2

Any news about mintpal ?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1249

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:03:17 AM

Given that a Cyprus newspaper just ran an article on Auroracoin, it is strange that they did not even mention Aphrodite coin: http://cyprus-mail.com/2014/03/25/icelander-goes-into-currency-cyberspace-central-bank-frowns/

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:36:50 AM

Given that a Cyprus newspaper just ran an article on Auroracoin, it is strange that they did not even mention Aphrodite coin: http://cyprus-mail.com/2014/03/25/icelander-goes-into-currency-cyberspace-central-bank-frowns/

I don't think that's strange. First it is a good thing if people watch what happens in Iceland, then they will welcome a similar plan to benefit them.  Wink

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1249

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:59:29 AM

I don't think that's strange.

Have you any idea how small Cyprus is? Cyprus-mail is one of two English-language newspapers. Two.

Aphrodite coin would and should be huge news in Cyprus by now. Not so much as even a mention in the Auroracoin article tells me that the dev hasn't even bothered to contact the news media in Cyprus. Something you'd think would be fairly high up on the list of things to do to properly promote a 'crypto-currency for Cypriots', would you not think?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
hisun

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:16:27 AM

I think these are hype, no substantive application appears.
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:24:21 AM

why are you keep supporting the SCAM people of Cyprus tell you they never heart of it
and even worse the DEV is using the premine
Learn to read the blockchain

Already dump: 17k

https://altexplorer.net/address/aSE9gFM8mqNJHBHvEHc3WWMgo4y5FjYcLn

waiting to be dumped:
https://altexplorer.net/address/aW7ycNfK7Qk4x3B6Wxij6YtnUhCHcb284s

here are the remaining 21m
https://altexplorer.net/address/aSPD51ZRmugiVH6bhJmqNhbSu1mauw7UL1
https://altexplorer.net/address/abJHNa66ThKUpvDo1BLCFotnKMKySZ556F

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
JulianL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:33:20 AM

because it doesn't matter to many of us!
It's like every other coin. We want to make money and we do. You think this coin is dead because some guys dumped a little? You can still make shitloads of money if you know how! But seems like you don't. so sorry for that

dragonseer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:08:02 AM

why are you keep supporting the SCAM people of Cyprus tell you they never heart of it
and even worse the DEV is using the premine
Learn to read the blockchain

Already dump: 17k

https://altexplorer.net/address/aSE9gFM8mqNJHBHvEHc3WWMgo4y5FjYcLn

waiting to be dumped:
https://altexplorer.net/address/aW7ycNfK7Qk4x3B6Wxij6YtnUhCHcb284s

here are the remaining 21m
https://altexplorer.net/address/aSPD51ZRmugiVH6bhJmqNhbSu1mauw7UL1
https://altexplorer.net/address/abJHNa66ThKUpvDo1BLCFotnKMKySZ556F

So what coins are you buying now?? Maybe you're buying APH and telling people to dump it! LOL

JulianL

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:19:15 AM

that's exactly what I thought!
That is why I give a shit what people writing here.

mazzaneo

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:30:46 AM

Not strange at all. This is a scam coin and no one in Cyprus knows about it. P.S. I'm Cypriot and live in Cyprus!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:42:54 AM

Premine.

How's Cyprus doing nowadays?

majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:43:44 AM

It's like every other coin. We want to make money and we do. You think this coin is dead because some guys dumped a little? You can still make shitloads of money if you know how! But seems like you don't. so sorry for that

You may be exaggerating with the 'shitloads' bit.

Volume on Bittrex is very low and the price trend is poor. (1.41092147 BTC in 24 hours.)

People should have dumped their 'country coins' before the Auroracoin Air Drop.

Not only that, but why ignore the Block Explorer evidence that has been posted multiple times in this thread?

dragonseer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:00:26 AM

Volume on Bittrex is very low and the price trend is poor. (1.41092147 BTC in 24 hours.)

Not only that, but why ignore the Block Explorer evidence that has been posted multiple times in this thread?

So I was in early on this coin, and sold just after it hit coinmarketcap. I bought back in, but regardless, I've done well even if this coin vanishes in a puff of smoke. RE: The pre-mine, in the ORIGINAL POST it makes it clear that the Premine exists for TWO reasons, to gift to Cypriots, and, to control the price. Another coin has used a portion of the pre-mine to try and stablize the price on exchanges, that would be Aircoin. You can argue whether this is a good idea or not, whether it is effective or not, but if you read the draft carefully you would realize that provision was stated clearly from the beginning.

thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:02:49 AM

here is the dev dump if i was not clear enough

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:07:29 AM

So I was in early on this coin, and sold just after it hit coinmarketcap. I bought back in, but regardless, I've done well even if this coin vanishes in a puff of smoke. RE: The pre-mine, in the ORIGINAL POST it makes it clear that the Premine exists for TWO reasons, to gift to Cypriots, and, to control the price. Another coin has used a portion of the pre-mine to try and stablize the price on exchanges, that would be Aircoin. You can argue whether this is a good idea or not, whether it is effective or not, but if you read the draft carefully you would realize that provision was stated clearly from the beginning.

Using the pre-mine to stabilize market prices seems problematic.

With huge pre-mines you really have to trust the Dev. If the Dev doesn't live up to his words, then there's no way later investors can make money.

Plus there's the added risk of being a country coin. Sure, the fad was hot for awhile, but now it's drying up quick. I mean why do investors really want to give free money away to people? Are we the government (welfare system) now? When these people get the free money (assuming they even know what it is), they'll dump.

That's human nature and makes complete sense. Them holding or buying more is a ridiculous notion.

Of course I could be wrong. Time will tell, but looking at the charts and trends since Auroracoin indicates this fad could be in trouble now.

dragonseer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:31:20 AM

Using the pre-mine to stabilize market prices seems problematic.

With huge pre-mines you really have to trust the Dev. If the Dev doesn't live up to his words, then there's no way later investors can make money.

Plus there's the added risk of being a country coin. Sure, the fad was hot for awhile, but now it's drying up quick. I mean why do investors really want to give free money away to people? Are we the government (welfare system) now? When these people get the free money (assuming they even know what it is), they'll dump.

That's human nature and makes complete sense. Them holding or buying more is a ridiculous notion.

Of course I could be wrong. Time will tell, but looking at the charts and trends since Auroracoin indicates this fad could be in trouble now.

Looking at the charts and trends about Auroracoin right now, yes this is a reasonable thing to assume. However, I was watching Auroracoin on Cryptsy closely and the first wave of selling pressure seemed to be early adopters looking to cash in. The later wave however, did not. I don't have any proof mind you, but it could be that the people behind Auroracoin drove the price down BEFORE the second wave of airdrop recipients could try and cash out. If you are invested in the long term health of the coin, this is a reasonable measure to take. Is it market manipulation? You bet. Is it ultimately going to protect your investment? Yes again. Just something to consider

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:35:40 AM

Why Majorminers suddenly becoming a "Saint" here? Now he said, "People should have dumped their 'country coins' before the Auroracoin Air Drop."

He is the guy pretending to be the "Bittrex team" in Bitcointalk forum. He is a great supporter of shitcoin, i.e., HKC, which is a coingen coin.

He has admitted that he is a wolf and a great supporter of HKC. See his post as following:

Actually I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing - that's why I recognize other wolves immediately. You're a 'Lone Wolf' Lil Buddy. Everybody has heard your side of the story.

But the reality shows that the HKC market on Bittrex is firming up VERY nicely for a new altcoin. The market gets to decide - and the market has decide you're full of crap and that Team HongKongCoin is beating the hell out of Team AntiHongKongCoin.

Now I hear you're even censoring comments in your threads! You've outdone yourself  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: