Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready?  (Read 19178 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:09:12 PM

Everyone has been waiting for this increase. But, we have to be careful too, maybe the increase that is happening right now is just the trap of the popes to be able to make a profit, moreover the good news arises about crypto like the hard fork that occurs in ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:11:17 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
Perhaps innovations have not been effective enough to influence the price. When we think our psychology are the factor that affects the price, I can not find another reason. This time the increase was without reason and we hope that it will be continuously as 2017.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:17:38 PM

I hope crypto will recover soon this year, so that I can recover the losses that I experienced, I don't really expect the recovery will be like in 2017, and the recovery of bitcoin at the price of 6k has been very good for this year.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:21:51 PM

Market is slowly trying to turn its trend from bear to bull. It is time to add to your positions and hold them for the next big bull run that may go into the bitcoin halving due in mid 2020.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:29:11 PM

Today's growth seems to me very unusual, it is not supported by any news background except the forthcoming Ethereum's hard fork. Last year taught us to be very careful and therefore it seems to me that someone want to lure us into trap again.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:32:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is getting better support this time and it will be a bigger one unlike anything we've seen in the past ,i have full confidence that the next bullrun will be bigger ,better,longer and as for Ethereum it will surpass its old all time high price not to talk of the upcoming Constantinople upgrade will make it a better platform for ICO still.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:46:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is getting better support this time and it will be a bigger one unlike anything we've seen in the past ,i have full confidence that the next bullrun will be bigger ,better,longer and as for Ethereum it will surpass its old all time high price not to talk of the upcoming Constantinople upgrade will make it a better platform for ICO still.
if the entire cryptocurrency market expects investors to increase their attention to different projects in order to see another surge of investment, then in the case of ethereum, the situation is quite different. Indeed, today many users are waiting for the update of Constantinople to see the real possibilities of erc20 and its prospects for the future.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:07:05 PM

We all have been waiting for more than a year and I think the time has come to see some green lights on the crypto market. After every dump comes a much bigger pump, so we all hope this is going to be it.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:49:29 PM

We all have been waiting for more than a year and I think the time has come to see some green lights on the crypto market. After every dump comes a much bigger pump, so we all hope this is going to be it.
I think that we need to use the lower time to find really promising projects for investment. Perhaps this is the last chance to buy coins at cheap prices.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:38:53 PM

Market is slowly trying to turn its trend from bear to bull. It is time to add to your positions and hold them for the next big bull run that may go into the bitcoin halving due in mid 2020.
Yes, it seems to me that the bear market is really coming to an end.My mind has already passed the crash test. I hope the market too. We have to wait for a concrete and serious growth.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:54:08 PM

It is good to see positive movement but how long will this last, it isn't the rule that after dump will come big pump. It could be dump, pump and deeper dump.
I still think next year will be very important because of bitcoin halving.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:21:52 PM

I have always been ready for the next rise in crypto. I made sure to buy some altcoins during the dip and even though i have made some profits at this current price i am not selling my coins because i believe we are still yet to see another rise into $7k-$10k. We are still in the buying zone people don't miss out on this great opportunity to earn from cryptocurrency investment.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:28:55 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher

I read from one article that this is just another bull trap and it is still possible that the market will eventually go down again, but those who bought from the last three weeks price are likely making a good profit so congratulations to them.

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:39:44 PM

Yes of course, everyone wants the increase in Bitcoin prices, because it's been a while since we feel pain because of the deep decline in BItcoin prices, so we really miss the very good price increase for Bitcoin.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:49:03 PM

Maybe market was heavily manipulated which caused insane values and everything had to crash. I think we can expect slow grow and in future we will again see high prices. There are many good news lately, as much as I don't like JPM this is step forward because now banks can't really spread fud and say that bitcoin is scam while they have their own cryptocurrency.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:52:08 PM

Of course, everyone is ready for this. Will keep hodling my btc as I truly believe that there's something in store for us here. Blockchain is our future and we are already experiencing it day by day.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:55:17 PM

Not yet, Bitcoin needs to break 4k-4.2k levels and only then I will start getting ready, the trend might reverse at any time we already saw this pull trap couple of times in the past months, anyway I have feelings that Bitcoin will break these levels and we will be on a real rally this time, I am just tired of waiting for it every time a small pump happened.   Cheesy

If we're not ready yet, then when will be the exact time to become ready? Act now and don't wait for another downfalls to happen, because as time went through we won't take that opportunities since bear market always there to pull each price of crypto. Preparedness is our very best tool in order to handle stressful trading moves during bull run, and much better if we're brave enough to face the battlefield soon.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:09:48 PM

Of course I am ready and for now, the exchange market from China is bigger and has a good impact. Throughout 2018 the market has collapsed, but I am still sure whether the market will definitely rise. And for the past few days, the market has looked green and lasted a long time. And I'm sure if Crypto will continue to grow.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:30:58 PM

now the crypto condition is getting better and BTC is increasing.
Likewise with ETH, which will soon do Hardfork ETH Constatinople, which will affect the increase in ETH.
perhaps the current increase in ETH still hasn't reached its peak.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:35:07 PM

I sincerely hope that a new rally phase is confirmed, I was forced into holding all of my coins that were purchased at higher prices so since then I have been adding at the depressed rates to reduce my cost averages. I also invested in a few new coins near the bottom of the market so a rally will see some quick profits on those.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: