Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready?  (Read 19178 times)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:13:08 AM

Of course I am ready to receive this good news, it's time for crypto to rise from his long sleep, slowly but surely crypto will rise again, this is certainly a lot of people waiting, they certainly can't wait to see crypto writhing back and sowing benefits for all

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:13:30 AM

There is no other way if we are invested here we need to support all the new things that important to our investment because if we don't have any support from the field of Crypto there is the development will be stuck and it move very slowly that's why the investor support will always been very useful for the development.
It adds to this that you mentioned the importance of not caring about price. The valuation of our assets begins when we understand that there are no prices on the things that we support and defend. Outsiders will understand that we are not kidding about hiding or hating governments, they will come to believe that we are and have been part of a revolution! If any price movement is high or low destabilizing, no one will take us seriously.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:22:05 AM

I wish too but I don't think it's gonna happen this year. In this year, btc will be maxed at $8k which is also good though. The good news will not make the market direction rather awareness among people may get it sooner.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:54:42 AM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
We are always ready for a rally and for this we are looking for those coins that can give us joy. Of course, it is hard to believe that all the named events will have a positive effect, but at least they will give an impetus to correction.
Of course there is going to be some good vibes in the market.

Crypto is getting better and if the value is not expanding, at least the circle of people who are using the crypto is expanding so better to hungry about the coins available at low cost right now. Have your eyes on Bitcoin, ETH and ripple and hold your current portfolio. There are people who have lost big but still deal in crypto because they know it is something extraordinary.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:03:54 AM

Everybody is ready for this, they have anticipated this for a long time, in fact, people are just watching for good news the only people who made a profit are those who bought on a dip, they are always the one who makes a profit whenever a bull run comes.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:09:04 AM

Its already more that 1 year i am waiting for that and hope this rally would be long bull rally after which we would have high price that ATH before and would start good days for atls too.

VladEx_Vova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:22:55 AM

I'm ready for all bull movements of the market since 2018  Grin
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:29:16 AM

I hope so too, I still believe that crypto will continue to grow, and have a bright future. now the market volume is gradually increasing. Bitcoin has also been on a positive trend for a few weeks, this will affect other coins.
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:35:19 AM

I hope so too, I still believe that crypto will continue to grow, and have a bright future. now the market volume is gradually increasing. Bitcoin has also been on a positive trend for a few weeks, this will affect other coins.
If we talk about the long term, bitcoin is always growing. Why, despite the price, and on other schedules, interest, adoption, use. In the short term, it is to draw another bottom (the last).
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:37:41 AM

That's right, we have received a lot of positive news for the progress of the market but in reality the market is still not moving as we expected. So I think the next increase will still take longer and we just have to be patient. And the size of the value will still be a mystery.

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:00:20 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
I agree that the new bull market will grow and overcome historical highs. Now the market has started to recover, but no one knows for sure whether the bulls returned to it ! I definitely want to thank the Ethereum development team for their diligence and hard work. The price starts to grow and it pleases, I think after the update and scaling Ethereum will grow very much but this is only my opinion !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:09:37 PM

Its already more that 1 year i am waiting for that and hope this rally would be long bull rally after which we would have high price that ATH before and would start good days for atls too.
well 1 year for the bear market is very small, the previous fall was 440 days , and now I do not think that there will be a sharp reversal of the market , I think we still will be a long time on the flat

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:14:42 PM

I agree that the new bull market will grow and overcome historical highs. Now the market has started to recover, but no one knows for sure whether the bulls returned to it ! I definitely want to thank the Ethereum development team for their diligence and hard work. The price starts to grow and it pleases, I think after the update and scaling Ethereum will grow very much but this is only my opinion !

Recently, Ethereum have making huge pumps and making a way to surpass Ripple. As it continue to pumps together with Bitcoin, it certainly affect the entire market and waking up altcoins which are sleeping for awhile.
As the market started to rise, mostly all of us were thinking for bull run events but I've never think it would be. But it actually enlighten us and giving a way to give hope for every crypto holders.  
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:10:51 PM

Yes the future of cryptocurrency is very much bright and it will make significant changes in the lives of the people around the world. The entire world is accepting cryptocurrency in a way and another. The recent launch of a digital currency by JP Morgan will also be definitely a turning point for cryptocurrency. Likewise, cryptocurrency is being accepted as a method of payment.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:44:14 PM

This news will be good only if it is fulfilled, otherwise we always hear news about the dates of hyphenation!
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:33:13 PM

Now iam preparing for next big bull run. Because after 2017 not yet comes bull run to yet. Anyway i belive after this year definitely bright for every top coins holders. Now i collecting valuble coins and strongly hold till next bull run

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:37:28 PM

I regret missing this train. At the beginning I raised enough money, but then I lost all my money on margin trading ! unbelievable! I don't know what to do next
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:40:43 PM

It is possible that the big news that will come on Crypto will make price movements like what happened at this time the price has started to move towards the moon, but as you say if the bull increase has passed then the bearish market will also come very fast therefore we must get ready if something like that happens later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:07:16 PM

I'm ready for all bull movements of the market since 2018  Grin
I agree most people are waiting for a reversal of the market , I'm also waiting for the market to show good growth, but I think it is worth at such moments as now to gain positions and increase your portfolio !

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 03:44:43 AM

I make analysis trend of crypto market based on technical analysis combine with fundamental, from both side tell me we are already close with bullish trend, we can see this sign in some altcoin was make good performance by going up to 200%. We should Keep hold and patient waiting for bigger rally because alot of good news will trigger for bull run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: