Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:01:20 AM

guys, I would like to believe that the project will develop. Moreover, I am sure that very soon he will reach the global level. However, there are some risks associated with the world of cryptocurrency. Surely you know about them too. What can you say about this? Do we really have to worry about, for example, the depreciation of the Bartcoins?
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:06:48 AM

guys, I would like to believe that the project will develop. Moreover, I am sure that very soon he will reach the global level. However, there are some risks associated with the world of cryptocurrency. Surely you know about them too. What can you say about this? Do we really have to worry about, for example, the depreciation of the Bartcoins?
in white paper there is a whole section devoted to risks. Everything is described in some detail and without concealment. Yes, the developers do not deny that there are enough external factors accompanying the depreciation of coins (government, alternative digital currencies, etc.), but the platform will still remain popular because it is based on trust and technology.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:11:12 AM

in white paper there is a whole section devoted to risks. Everything is described in some detail and without concealment. Yes, the developers do not deny that there are enough external factors accompanying the depreciation of coins (government, alternative digital currencies, etc.), but the platform will still remain popular because it is based on trust and technology.
well, what about a legal point of view? In the cryptocurrency world, everything is arranged in such a way that there is no central authority or bank that will control all delicate situations and resolve conflicts, as well as deal, for example, with the issue of coins. Here everything is ambiguous, as in many other projects.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:16:05 AM

I do not agree with the previous commentator. First of all, I am attracted to the fact that this is a rare project, the principle of which is to comply with the requirements of legislation and legal norms. Therefore, all operations are also carried out within the framework of the legislation. It turns out that users are protected under the law.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:21:09 AM

I do not agree with the previous commentator. First of all, I am attracted to the fact that this is a rare project, the principle of which is to comply with the requirements of legislation and legal norms. Therefore, all operations are also carried out within the framework of the legislation. It turns out that users are protected under the law.
I did not mean that at all. I know about the observance of norms and laws, but I was specifically interested in managing the center. After all, it will not be again. Although, taking into account the observance of all the rules, the developers probably chose a country that is loyal to cryptocurrency for the jurisdiction. I'm right?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:26:22 AM

I did not mean that at all. I know about the observance of norms and laws, but I was specifically interested in managing the center. After all, it will not be again. Although, taking into account the observance of all the rules, the developers probably chose a country that is loyal to cryptocurrency for the jurisdiction. I'm right?
this is France. Her government, which regulates the cryptocurrency market, is in the process of implementation. However, it should be noted that France is a member of the European Union, and these are certain privileges, in particular, the effect of all licenses in the territory of the European Union. By the way, did you know that Youseeme is in the process of obtaining some kind of licenses?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:31:05 AM

this is France. Her government, which regulates the cryptocurrency market, is in the process of implementation. However, it should be noted that France is a member of the European Union, and these are certain privileges, in particular, the effect of all licenses in the territory of the European Union. By the way, did you know that Youseeme is in the process of obtaining some kind of licenses?
these are licenses that will facilitate the implementation of transactions, and this will be the optimal conditions for depositing / withdrawing funds. These are licenses PSP and E-money. By the way, this is another reason for choosing France: its government has a positive attitude to technology. I think that participants will be more comfortable and safe to participate in this project.
geokilla

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:36:17 AM

I would add another important point: in addition to the process of obtaining licenses named above, Youseeme is looking for safe equivalent licenses in North America and Asia, which will give great advantages in terms of increasing users, and, consequently, increasing the liquidity of the business.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:41:57 AM

I would add another important point: in addition to the process of obtaining licenses named above, Youseeme is looking for safe equivalent licenses in North America and Asia, which will give great advantages in terms of increasing users, and, consequently, increasing the liquidity of the business.
you go in the right direction. This will create more favorable and more competitive conditions for traders. Therefore, I noticed that traders trust developers and trust the platform itself. read this in white paper in the section on risks as a confirmation.
geokilla

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:47:10 AM

you go in the right direction. This will create more favorable and more competitive conditions for traders. Therefore, I noticed that traders trust developers and trust the platform itself. read this in white paper in the section on risks as a confirmation.
I have already read this moment. Traders trust this system because it relies on peer-to-peer networks and cryptography. This system is autonomous and is not connected worldwide with the system of foreign exchange companies or with individuals. In short, developers use some features to minimize risks.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:22:08 PM

is not only a ready-made solution. This is a lot of advantages that allow using the platform to the maximum. By the way, it is worth noting that the project actually opens the doors to a new and complex market. However, it is better to know more about the business model that is at the heart of the platform.

Honestly, the other points of the business model seem to me not so distruptive, but is possible that I'm missing something. Anyway the main point, in my opinion, is to offer the services that now are made by traditionl credit card, but from a decentralized entity.

CJGoodings

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:31:11 PM

tell me why the platform was created on the basis of the blockchain? I do not argue that the blockchain and cryptocurrencies have proven themselves well, but will it bring benefits to society? I mean, the use of cryptocurrency is still not as popular as we would like.
geokilla

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:36:12 PM

tell me why the platform was created on the basis of the blockchain? I do not argue that the blockchain and cryptocurrencies have proven themselves well, but will it bring benefits to society? I mean, the use of cryptocurrency is still not as popular as we would like.
what are you talking about? In many countries, the cryptocurrency is already in full use as a means of payment. The only thing I did not hear were specialized applications for trading it. But here, too, the blockchain saves us: new startups have taken care of this.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:41:35 PM

what are you talking about? In many countries, the cryptocurrency is already in full use as a means of payment. The only thing I did not hear were specialized applications for trading it. But here, too, the blockchain saves us: new startups have taken care of this.
yes, it is. I meant the very specifics of the project. It seems to me that this is a complex system. Although if such an unusual project appeared on the market, it means that the developers have studied the market and are confident that their offer is the only one on the market. Or does he have competitors?
geokilla

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:46:18 PM

yes, it is. I meant the very specifics of the project. It seems to me that this is a complex system. Although if such an unusual project appeared on the market, it means that the developers have studied the market and are confident that their offer is the only one on the market. Or does he have competitors?
apparently, you are not so long ago in the cryptocurrency market. You should be aware that even if projects have competitors, their conditions are still different. In addition, a positive advantage in favor of the Youseeme system - no competitor offers a platform for trading cryptocurrency.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:51:10 PM

friends, this is just a wonderful project! I would say that having several products that will revolutionize the market of cryptocurrency, trade and mobile applications is a huge step towards the development of technology! By the way, application development is quite an expensive event.
geokilla

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:56:18 PM

friends, this is just a wonderful project! I would say that having several products that will revolutionize the market of cryptocurrency, trade and mobile applications is a huge step towards the development of technology! By the way, application development is quite an expensive event.
exactly. And Youseeme is the best solution for representatives of small and medium businesses, a turnkey solution, with which any business segment and any participant can afford the same functions as large corporations. This mainly concerns the maintenance of a mobile application and the use of electronic and mobile commerce.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:01:35 PM

exactly. And Youseeme is the best solution for representatives of small and medium businesses, a turnkey solution, with which any business segment and any participant can afford the same functions as large corporations. This mainly concerns the maintenance of a mobile application and the use of electronic and mobile commerce.
as a result of this system, a certain format of closer interaction is established between enterprises and users, which allows using a convenient model for payment and communication. In my opinion, it is convenient and quite profitable.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:06:15 PM

I would like to know the nuances when using Bartcoins. How are they related to the loyalty program that the platform provides? I heard that competitors provide much worse conditions than there are here. Tell us what you know about it.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

I would like to know the nuances when using Bartcoins. How are they related to the loyalty program that the platform provides? I heard that competitors provide much worse conditions than there are here. Tell us what you know about it.
personally, it seems to me that the conditions of each loyalty program are focused on the wishes of consumers. However, not all of them work efficiently, I think that every system has moments that are not satisfied with one or another user. You probably hold the same opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: