Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:16:20 PM

I would like to know the nuances when using Bartcoins. How are they related to the loyalty program that the platform provides? I heard that competitors provide much worse conditions than there are here. Tell us what you know about it.
personally, it seems to me that the conditions of each loyalty program are focused on the wishes of consumers. However, not all of them work efficiently, I think that every system has moments that are not satisfied with one or another user. You probably hold the same opinion.
in principle, yes. But it seems to me that only Youseeme is really consumer oriented. Note that, firstly, e-commerce features are undoubtedly successful around the world, however, they are only available here as a turnkey solution. By the way, in confirming my words, read the information in white paper.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:21:38 PM

I would like to know the nuances when using Bartcoins. How are they related to the loyalty program that the platform provides? I heard that competitors provide much worse conditions than there are here. Tell us what you know about it.
personally, it seems to me that the conditions of each loyalty program are focused on the wishes of consumers. However, not all of them work efficiently, I think that every system has moments that are not satisfied with one or another user. You probably hold the same opinion.
in principle, yes. But it seems to me that only Youseeme is really consumer oriented. Note that, firstly, e-commerce features are undoubtedly successful around the world, however, they are only available here as a turnkey solution. By the way, in confirming my words, read the information in white paper.
yes, I have already seen that the economy is built on a network of sellers and buyers that form the community. In general, as a result, the desire of developers to become a friendly economy for each participant is a success. This is cool because it provides security.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:26:12 PM

As for the loyalty program, I, perhaps, will tell about it. First, Users earn Bartcoins as a ransom. This means that each time, when purchasing purchases from partners, they receive a certain amount, and their earnings are equivalent to 2-4% of this amount.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:31:16 PM

As for the loyalty program, I, perhaps, will tell about it. First, Users earn Bartcoins as a ransom. This means that each time, when purchasing purchases from partners, they receive a certain amount, and their earnings are equivalent to 2-4% of this amount.
in my opinion, this is not the only advantage that Youseeme can boast of. It is also the presence of a wide range of services in the online market. And they are available with the help of the Bartcoins. It turns out that this is a cool and universal currency.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:41:46 PM

friends, it seems to me that this platform is focused on traders. See, partner traders offer special advantageous offers with the possibility of payment only by Bartcoins. It is the traders who create the Bartcoin community. It is traders that are an integral part of the Bartcoin strategy. What do you think about it?
geokilla

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

friends, it seems to me that this platform is focused on traders. See, partner traders offer special advantageous offers with the possibility of payment only by Bartcoins. It is the traders who create the Bartcoin community. It is traders that are an integral part of the Bartcoin strategy. What do you think about it?
I also add that traders are not only an important part of the Bartcoin strategy, but also they create loyalty programs on their own. Plus, with CRM, they manage and control their user base to offer them the most profitable updates.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:50:09 PM

I also add that traders are not only an important part of the Bartcoin strategy, but also they create loyalty programs on their own. Plus, with CRM, they manage and control their user base to offer them the most profitable updates.
what is the reason for this relationship with traders? I thought that one of the important and main goals of developers is an effective 3 in 1 product, which will be useful for both medium and small business, and also on favorable terms. You do not think that this is the fundamental basis of the platform?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:55:12 PM

my friend, let me explain something to you. Firstly, the 3 in 1 product you are talking about includes, among other things, a trading platform, and it needs to be oriented with the use of Bartcoins. Secondly, one of the advantages of this platform is that when purchasing goods and services from partners, the remuneration is paid in the form of Bartcoins.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:00:14 PM

my friend, let me explain something to you. Firstly, the 3 in 1 product you are talking about includes, among other things, a trading platform, and it needs to be oriented with the use of Bartcoins. Secondly, one of the advantages of this platform is that when purchasing goods and services from partners, the remuneration is paid in the form of Bartcoins.
yes, probably, I was not quite right. I just needed to learn more about the platform. Of course, trading is held on traders and their competent actions. A solution for representatives of small and medium businesses requires the same approach as for large corporations.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:05:12 PM

yes, probably, I was not quite right. I just needed to learn more about the platform. Of course, trading is held on traders and their competent actions. A solution for representatives of small and medium businesses requires the same approach as for large corporations.
exactly. As it seems to me, the whole trick is that in the other case, in the absence of the Youseeme platform, traders would have to set up and maintain the loyalty program on their own, and even promote it and implement many other large and expensive functions. Here everything is already configured and user-oriented.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:10:14 PM

exactly. As it seems to me, the whole trick is that in the other case, in the absence of the Youseeme platform, traders would have to set up and maintain the loyalty program on their own, and even promote it and implement many other large and expensive functions. Here everything is already configured and user-oriented.
not only per user, but also on the interaction between businesses and consumers. By the way, another useful product in Youseeme is a platform for fiat payments and cryptocurrency. If my memory serves me, then no other similar e-system offers trading and cryptocurrency exchange.
geokilla

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:15:30 PM

friends, but this is obvious: the blockchain has already shown itself from the successful side. In addition, cryptocurrencies are already firmly entrenched in new projects and in the life of society, despite the fact that in some countries they have not yet been settled for various reasons.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:20:07 PM

friends, but this is obvious: the blockchain has already shown itself from the successful side. In addition, cryptocurrencies are already firmly entrenched in new projects and in the life of society, despite the fact that in some countries they have not yet been settled for various reasons.
of course, this is obvious. Pay attention to the fact that the existing financial system is slowly becoming obsolete, as it becomes unequal among the population. It makes the poor even poorer, and the rich richer. Therefore, I believe that the appearance of the blockchain should solve this problem.
geokilla

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:25:34 PM

of course, this is obvious. Pay attention to the fact that the existing financial system is slowly becoming obsolete, as it becomes unequal among the population. It makes the poor even poorer, and the rich richer. Therefore, I believe that the appearance of the blockchain should solve this problem.
in modern countries this problem has already been solved: the emergence of new startups that are useful for each sphere, promises a simpler approach to the implementation of services and the ability to do everything on their own, without resorting to the help of a central body.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:30:25 PM

but the absence of a central authority is not a plus everywhere. In this case, will it not be again hidden operations, fraudulent actions and other additional, so to speak, “options” that existed in traditional systems?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:35:25 PM

but the absence of a central authority is not a plus everywhere. In this case, will it not be again hidden operations, fraudulent actions and other additional, so to speak, “options” that existed in traditional systems?
agree that it was for a number of these reasons that the Youseeme system was created: it combines just the right tools that almost every owner of the organization can afford, and not just major figures in the market. Moreover, in order to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activities, the amounts for transfers are limited here and many other restrictions are introduced.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:40:33 PM

agree that it was for a number of these reasons that the Youseeme system was created: it combines just the right tools that almost every owner of the organization can afford, and not just major figures in the market. Moreover, in order to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activities, the amounts for transfers are limited here and many other restrictions are introduced.
how will these restrictions affect users? Will this not be the reason for this or that user to leave the platform? although, on the other hand, the developers must have foreseen all possible options. I think that the system is designed in such a way that no user will regret their participation.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:32:21 AM

This system was created very handy, I think. The best cryptocurrencies have proven themselves well, and mobile applications are a huge success. Now it remains only to structure all these different areas into one ready-made and efficient system. This was done by the developers of Youseeme.
geokilla

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:37:24 AM

This system was created very handy, I think. The best cryptocurrencies have proven themselves well, and mobile applications are a huge success. Now it remains only to structure all these different areas into one ready-made and efficient system. This was done by the developers of Youseeme.
yes, this is true. To be more precise, Bitcoin and Ethereum demonstrated nothing more than the advantages of decentralized systems and transaction registers. Conducting millions of transactions with the help of smart contracts, and even without the participation of third parties - this is truly a useful implementation.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:42:20 AM

yes, this is true. To be more precise, Bitcoin and Ethereum demonstrated nothing more than the advantages of decentralized systems and transaction registers. Conducting millions of transactions with the help of smart contracts, and even without the participation of third parties - this is truly a useful implementation.
in fact, this is a new financial system. If the blockchain offers such interesting alternatives, then the old, traditional system will be transferred back to the community and will no longer be needed. Agree that a system where everyone is equal is better and more convenient than a system where the division of population takes place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: