Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:47:33 AM

This system was created very handy, I think. The best cryptocurrencies have proven themselves well, and mobile applications are a huge success. Now it remains only to structure all these different areas into one ready-made and efficient system. This was done by the developers of Youseeme.
yes, this is true. To be more precise, Bitcoin and Ethereum demonstrated nothing more than the advantages of decentralized systems and transaction registers. Conducting millions of transactions with the help of smart contracts, and even without the participation of third parties - this is truly a useful implementation.
in fact, this is a new financial system. If the blockchain offers such interesting alternatives, then the old, traditional system will be transferred back to the community and will no longer be needed. Agree that a system where everyone is equal is better and more convenient than a system where the division of population takes place.
yes, I agree with you. Moreover, operations take place more smoothly and there is no possibility of an error due, for example, to the human factor. For transactions in large amounts can now not worry. This is especially true of business and large organizations.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:57:26 AM

friends, let me point out that Youseeme is precisely focused on business, on the interaction of enterprises and users. Large organizations are able to maintain and create new mobile applications, as opposed to representatives of small and medium businesses.
in fact, for me it is surprising and strange that, despite the great popularity of mobile applications among each person, their maintenance is still expensive. Then the question arises, how much did the project cost the developers? Apparently, there is a huge amount.
geokilla

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:07:43 AM

among other things, the purpose of the ICO is precisely to cover the costs of marketing and communication for launching the first applications in Europe and the USA. I got acquainted with the white paper and found out that practically all of Europe will be equipped with this system. By the way, what can you say about jurisdiction?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:12:46 AM

among other things, the purpose of the ICO is precisely to cover the costs of marketing and communication for launching the first applications in Europe and the USA. I got acquainted with the white paper and found out that practically all of Europe will be equipped with this system. By the way, what can you say about jurisdiction?
I know that the developers have chosen France, and this is not by chance. For several reasons, it is France that gives the platform wide access to the whole of Europe. First, its regulators are loyal to cryptocurrencies and fully support them. secondly, France is part of the European Union, which is also a great advantage, as I described above.
geokilla

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:17:33 AM

I know that the developers have chosen France, and this is not by chance. For several reasons, it is France that gives the platform wide access to the whole of Europe. First, its regulators are loyal to cryptocurrencies and fully support them. secondly, France is part of the European Union, which is also a great advantage, as I described above.
I heard that besides the fact that compliance with the law is one of the main "chips" of developers, they are now working on launching PSP and E-money licenses for depositing and withdrawing funds.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:22:45 AM

I heard that besides the fact that compliance with the law is one of the main "chips" of developers, they are now working on launching PSP and E-money licenses for depositing and withdrawing funds.
this is, by the way, another reason why the developers chose France: licenses will also be applied throughout the European Union. And it would be nice to find licenses in the territories of other continents. Just imagine how much the whole business will expand.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:27:14 AM

guys, I want to make you happy: Youseeme is already in search of alternative and secure licenses. This will really expand the business and increase the user base, which will result in increased liquidity. For traders, these are just perfect conditions.
geokilla

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:32:03 AM

guys, I want to make you happy: Youseeme is already in search of alternative and secure licenses. This will really expand the business and increase the user base, which will result in increased liquidity. For traders, these are just perfect conditions.
I now read that in France today there is no ICO visa required. The ICO will be fully implemented within the crypto community, and in the field of crypto money. However, the developers, in order to comply with the rules and prevent possible changes that may affect them, apply for obtaining the necessary licenses. This is just fantastic! Youseeme is the best I've ever seen!
SAMIRKOLEILAT

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:25:49 AM

advantages, in fact, a large number. In particular, this is a large number of partners offering purchases on favorable terms. This is not entirely suitable for competitors, since their points can only be exchanged with limited partners, and points can only be exchanged in stores.
these glasses also have an expiration date, which cannot be said about the YouSeeMe platform. Further, most competitors do not have a wallet for payment and, accordingly, do not offer a refund. for me it is extremely uncomfortable. I think that users will agree with me.
you are absolutely right. I am sure that the developers have developed an algorithm that will be most effective and will fully reflect all the functions of the system. I heard that teams are composed entirely of professionals who have extensive experience in each of those areas that are affected in this platform.

We are also connected to other platform for trading or exchange , like for exemple BITSTAMP, BITTREX, BITFINEX, and more to come, our wallet stands on our own trading platform and exchange, it is also a paiement platform , all these functionnalities make of our wallet very easy to use and very innovativ
SAMIRKOLEILAT

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:32:44 AM

I now read that in France today there is no ICO visa required. The ICO will be fully implemented within the crypto community, and in the field of crypto money. However, the developers, in order to comply with the rules and prevent possible changes that may affect them, apply for obtaining the necessary licenses. This is just fantastic! Youseeme is the best I've ever seen!
yes you are right, there is no VISA required for ICO all over Europe, in fact the visa is not the most important for our futur on the long run, but as you have mentioned the licence is much more important also to obtain the ICO all the licence technical and administrative obligations must apply , this is what make of our projet different from others, our European licence is already and alost aquired, our ICO will help to obtain licence in the US and Asia markest
SAMIRKOLEILAT

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:41:51 AM

I would like to answer about juridiction : Our company YOUSEEME and BARTWALLET are already compliant with all european juridiction as we are already autorised by the European regulator to run our business( https://acpr.banque-france.fr/ ) , you can notice it within the YOUSEEME wallet with Euros, déposit, withdrowal from to bank account, send receive, pay, from to E-wallet reall time transactions,it is B2C and C2C, the next version will be also for B2B multi currencies
CSAWER223

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:23:31 PM

#Proof of authentication.
Bitcointalk username: CSAWER223
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2191141
Telegram username: @Juvilin98

#Join Facebook campaing:
Link to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neo.sainie
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

friends, tell me, is it a big risk that Youseeme is a platform for trade in goods and services? It seems to me that a cryptocurrency is generally a big risk, since its price fluctuates all the time. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would like to hear your opinion on this.
geokilla

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:30:35 PM

friends, tell me, is it a big risk that Youseeme is a platform for trade in goods and services? It seems to me that a cryptocurrency is generally a big risk, since its price fluctuates all the time. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would like to hear your opinion on this.
my friend, of course, the platform carries certain risks. But note that these risks can be minimized so that it is not so noticeable. In this case, the whole section is devoted to white paper. I think you should read it.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:35:22 PM

my friend, of course, the platform carries certain risks. But note that these risks can be minimized so that it is not so noticeable. In this case, the whole section is devoted to white paper. I think you should read it.
I do not argue that risks can be reduced, but nonetheless. Why create blockchain startups if there is a threat of their closure in the market, currency changes due to any factors? Do they really show themselves to be so good and effective?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:40:25 PM

it seems that the commentator above is just starting to enter this market. I want to please you with the fact that, firstly, many cryptocurrencies, which are now at the head of the market, are in great demand. Just look at the volume of capitalization. Secondly, the blockchain has a number of such advantages, which will allow to balance any system in any sphere.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:45:10 PM

it seems that the commentator above is just starting to enter this market. I want to please you with the fact that, firstly, many cryptocurrencies, which are now at the head of the market, are in great demand. Just look at the volume of capitalization. Secondly, the blockchain has a number of such advantages, which will allow to balance any system in any sphere.
what do you mean by the last statement? Do you mean that now in other areas there is a mess that can only resolve the blockchain? In principle, I agree with this, but will society trust in a system that does not have a central body that would help solve unforeseen problems?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:50:19 PM

what do you mean by the last statement? Do you mean that now in other areas there is a mess that can only resolve the blockchain? In principle, I agree with this, but will society trust in a system that does not have a central body that would help solve unforeseen problems?
this is the essence of the blockchain. Intellectual contracts are designed and launched in such a way that they can work without the participation of people. People simply set the desired algorithm, and the system runs smoothly. Agree that this is an excellent opportunity to reduce the cost of hiring employees
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:55:26 PM

this is the essence of the blockchain. Intellectual contracts are designed and launched in such a way that they can work without the participation of people. People simply set the desired algorithm, and the system runs smoothly. Agree that this is an excellent opportunity to reduce the cost of hiring employees
I think that here you are really right. However, what use does Youseeme bring? I heard that the people who participate in it speak well of him and believe that he helps medium and small businesses. Is it really?
geokilla

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:00:24 PM

pay attention to what is the basis of the creation of any new project. This is a problem in the existing sphere that this or that project is intended to solve. Youseeme solves the problem of using mobile and e-commerce in business, because, based on traditional systems, the use of mobile applications and e-commerce is still at an expensive level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: