Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:52:02 PM

Hello! As I understand it, Youseeme provides a comprehensive solution consisting of built-in cryptocurrency payment platforms, a multi-currency wallet, and also, for me, importantly, a low commission size. And what benefits are important to you?
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:56:33 PM

Hello! As I understand it, Youseeme provides a comprehensive solution consisting of built-in cryptocurrency payment platforms, a multi-currency wallet, and also, for me, importantly, a low commission size. And what benefits are important to you?
it is important for me to have a cryptobank with a deposit for cryptocurrencies, and that’s what it is. In addition, given the choice of France as a jurisdiction, namely, the French government is preparing to implement cryptocurrency, then I will not worry about their deposits.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:01:25 PM

it is important for me to have a cryptobank with a deposit for cryptocurrencies, and that’s what it is. In addition, given the choice of France as a jurisdiction, namely, the French government is preparing to implement cryptocurrency, then I will not worry about their deposits.
yes, I agree that this is also an important point. I noticed that despite the developers warning that it is dangerous to trade cryptocurrency, traders trust technology. The benefits, as I understand it, more. What do you say to that?
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:06:09 PM

friends, developers warn of risks that relate not only to Bartcoin coins, but this also applies to any other cryptocurrency. You should understand that today you are in the black, and tomorrow you can lose everything. However, I think that when trading goods, everything will be different.
geokilla

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:11:13 PM

friends, developers warn of risks that relate not only to Bartcoin coins, but this also applies to any other cryptocurrency. You should understand that today you are in the black, and tomorrow you can lose everything. However, I think that when trading goods, everything will be different.
the essence of risks - price fluctuations, because they change too often. Because of this, the value of assets may just fall. Even physical currencies can become worthless. Yes, this is rare, but nevertheless, there is such a risk. I cryptocurrency, I believe this risk is several times higher.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:16:25 PM

the essence of risks - price fluctuations, because they change too often. Because of this, the value of assets may just fall. Even physical currencies can become worthless. Yes, this is rare, but nevertheless, there is such a risk. I cryptocurrency, I believe this risk is several times higher.
yes, as a result of this, losses arise in the process of trading, buying and selling in the market. The only thing I noticed is that Bartcoin is not supported by either governments or legal entities, and even goods, as is usually the case with other currencies. For me, this is somewhat strange, what is it based on then? It turns out that Bartcoin is an independent currency?
geokilla

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:21:22 PM

yes, as a result of this, losses arise in the process of trading, buying and selling in the market. The only thing I noticed is that Bartcoin is not supported by either governments or legal entities, and even goods, as is usually the case with other currencies. For me, this is somewhat strange, what is it based on then? It turns out that Bartcoin is an independent currency?
not that it is independent, I believe that the matter is in technology. Traders still trust this decentralized system, and Bartcoin continues to be an autonomous and decentralized currency. By the way, who has suggestions as to the reasons for the possible fall in confidence in Batcoin?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:26:10 PM

I think that, firstly, these are changes made by software developers. Secondly, the most common reason is the restriction of use as a means of payment by regulators. It seems to me that this is unlikely to happen, since the French government is in the process of implementing cryptocurrency.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:31:29 PM

I think that, firstly, these are changes made by software developers. Secondly, the most common reason is the restriction of use as a means of payment by regulators. It seems to me that this is unlikely to happen, since the French government is in the process of implementing cryptocurrency.
yes, here you are absolutely right. By the way, I now thought of additional tools that are provided by the Youseeme platform. For example, are there marketing tools to promote the development of the system? And, since this is a complex offer, what else is there in their composition?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:36:26 PM

yes, here you are absolutely right. By the way, I now thought of additional tools that are provided by the Youseeme platform. For example, are there marketing tools to promote the development of the system? And, since this is a complex offer, what else is there in their composition?
of course, marketing tools are available on the platform: they are embedded, that is, integrated into the system. Loyalty programs and return programs are also integrated. Business proposals and solutions are available on request: I think this is done for security purposes.
geokilla

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:41:19 PM

I noticed that Youseeme really has a high level of data privacy and security. Moreover, for developers, this is the number one priority. This is confirmed by modern encryption technology with a significant degree of security.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:46:19 PM

I noticed that Youseeme really has a high level of data privacy and security. Moreover, for developers, this is the number one priority. This is confirmed by modern encryption technology with a significant degree of security.
this concerns personal data. In the case of information storage, these are strict European rules. To be more precise, there is a virtual private cloud in which all Youseeme file servers are functioning. Preventing fraudsters is almost instantaneous due to the constant audit of the system.
geokilla

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:51:14 PM

this concerns personal data. In the case of information storage, these are strict European rules. To be more precise, there is a virtual private cloud in which all Youseeme file servers are functioning. Preventing fraudsters is almost instantaneous due to the constant audit of the system.
yes, I saw in the white paper the number of the certificate and certification, so I would like to note that everything is authentic and official. Youseeme is really serious about your project. Therefore, we need to participate in it.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:04:31 PM

friends, I am here for the first time and for the time being I am not well guided. Help me find a roadmap or explain what activities the developers have for the coming years and what has already been done? By the way, a great project! The developers have tried well!
geokilla

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:09:12 PM

I wonder if the Youseeme platform has received licenses that, if I'm not mistaken, would facilitate both deposit and withdrawal of funds? As far as I remember, the developers adhered to a clearly outlined plan, which was coordinated with legislative acts.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:14:20 PM

I wonder if the Youseeme platform has received licenses that, if I'm not mistaken, would facilitate both deposit and withdrawal of funds? As far as I remember, the developers adhered to a clearly outlined plan, which was coordinated with legislative acts.
yes, quite right. But obtaining a license for E-money in Europe, as well as its registration is scheduled only in November of this year. Please note that the Youseeme platform, although created in 2016, some processes require a long time to implement.
geokilla

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:19:26 PM

yes, quite right. But obtaining a license for E-money in Europe, as well as its registration is scheduled only in November of this year. Please note that the Youseeme platform, although created in 2016, some processes require a long time to implement.
of course, I understand that. Moreover, it is worth noting that in this case protracted events are justified, because Youseeme provides quite serious services: it is a financial platform that solves labor-intensive processes in business. And this applies mainly to small and medium businesses.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:24:14 PM

I, perhaps, will supplement the reason why Youseeme will be particularly useful for the two segments listed above. First, the development and further interaction with mobile applications is quite expensive. Just think about how great the alternative solution will be.
geokilla

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:29:24 PM

I, perhaps, will supplement the reason why Youseeme will be particularly useful for the two segments listed above. First, the development and further interaction with mobile applications is quite expensive. Just think about how great the alternative solution will be.
I personally represent it. Just think, if earlier mobile applications and e-commerce were available only to large corporations, now it is a wide range of several products that will make an invaluable contribution to the financial industry.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:34:19 PM

I personally represent it. Just think, if earlier mobile applications and e-commerce were available only to large corporations, now it is a wide range of several products that will make an invaluable contribution to the financial industry.
yes, I agree with you. And note: there is also a platform for trading cryptocurrency. I think that, thanks to Youseeme, the Bartcoins, for example, will become the ubiquitous means of payment when buying, selling and exchanging goods. I hasten to note also the usefulness of Bartcoin. Do you know about its benefits?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: