Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:49:37 PM

what you are asking for refers to complex services. In particular, these are anti-money laundering tools, protection against financial terrorism, as well as a large, regularly updated database that provides access to questionable and suspicious individuals.
I would also add that this includes the digital identity management interface for the database and KYC updates. For me, for example, the most important feature is the ability to develop and launch mobile stores. This is available for small businesses.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:54:33 PM

what you are asking for refers to complex services. In particular, these are anti-money laundering tools, protection against financial terrorism, as well as a large, regularly updated database that provides access to questionable and suspicious individuals.
I would also add that this includes the digital identity management interface for the database and KYC updates. For me, for example, the most important feature is the ability to develop and launch mobile stores. This is available for small businesses.
for me it was generally surprising to learn about the creation of this platform, because it just solves the problems of small enterprises and medium-sized businesses, since for them applications are financially unaffordable. Unfortunately, it is available only to large and impressive organizations.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:59:23 PM

friends, and have you heard that loyalty programs are beginning to become obsolete? What do you think about that? I believe that Youseeme, along with the other existing problems, is also considering the possibility of an alternative loyalty program.
geokilla

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:04:30 PM

friends, and have you heard that loyalty programs are beginning to become obsolete? What do you think about that? I believe that Youseeme, along with the other existing problems, is also considering the possibility of an alternative loyalty program.
yes, that’s right. However, the loyalty program provided by Youseeme is fundamentally different from those loyalty programs that you think are becoming obsolete. By the way, they really become obsolete due to the accumulation of shortcomings, which, as it seems to me personally, can only be solved within the framework of Youseeme.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

yes, that’s right. However, the loyalty program provided by Youseeme is fundamentally different from those loyalty programs that you think are becoming obsolete. By the way, they really become obsolete due to the accumulation of shortcomings, which, as it seems to me personally, can only be solved within the framework of Youseeme.
this platform has its own policy of using bonus points, and it is loyal, as it should be. By the way, I think that it is also designed to implement data decentralization, because it will be much more efficient. The result will also be a cost reduction.
geokilla

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:14:17 PM

this platform has its own policy of using bonus points, and it is loyal, as it should be. By the way, I think that it is also designed to implement data decentralization, because it will be much more efficient. The result will also be a cost reduction.
it also reduces the risk of attacks and data theft or misuse. In addition, cost reduction is associated with data management and security. And given that youseeme’s data security is a priority, the loyalty program can be considered even cooler than the platform itself
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:31:18 PM

Hello! I would be glad to clarify the following character: Youseeme has 2 applications in its arsenal: one of them is designed specifically for trading cryptocurrency, and the second for trading. Tell me if I am right and, if not, correct me.
geokilla

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:36:49 PM

Hello! I would be glad to clarify the following character: Youseeme has 2 applications in its arsenal: one of them is designed specifically for trading cryptocurrency, and the second for trading. Tell me if I am right and, if not, correct me.
hello! It seems that you have not yet mastered the project. Well, then I propose to discuss together the benefits that will be especially important for users. First, the answer to your question will be in the affirmative. You are right about the sites of Youseeme. And what else do you know about this project? For example, what is its main concept?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:41:07 PM

hello! It seems that you have not yet mastered the project. Well, then I propose to discuss together the benefits that will be especially important for users. First, the answer to your question will be in the affirmative. You are right about the sites of Youseeme. And what else do you know about this project? For example, what is its main concept?
I believe that there are several. In my opinion, the main one is the presentation of new opportunities for small and medium enterprises, because they have limitations, for example, on the creation, development and launch of mobile applications. Under the restrictions, of course, I assume finances.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:46:13 PM

thing is that I heard about it. Mobile applications are becoming more and more popular, but servicing them is still not a cheap pleasure. However, Youseeme will break this trend. Not so large organizations will be available a range of services and tools that will improve the level of business.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:51:08 PM

thing is that I heard about it. Mobile applications are becoming more and more popular, but servicing them is still not a cheap pleasure. However, Youseeme will break this trend. Not so large organizations will be available a range of services and tools that will improve the level of business.
yes, that’s it. And I was struck by the approach with which each process is carried out in this platform. This is especially true of security: the integrated offer contains tools that will help to preserve security and increase the reliability of each business. What do you say to that?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:56:38 PM

yes, that’s it. And I was struck by the approach with which each process is carried out in this platform. This is especially true of security: the integrated offer contains tools that will help to preserve security and increase the reliability of each business. What do you say to that?
it is worth considering that the safety and confidentiality of data is in the hands of developers in high priority. I think this is a response after the first cryptocurrency, which showed their best and, of course, as reliable. Among them are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although, perhaps, the reason is completely different.
geokilla

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:02:09 PM

I think this is not the last factor. Pay attention to the period of existence of Bitcoin. During this time, there were no complaints about security, as far as I know. The blockchain is working properly, and operations for billions of dollars are carried out instantly and safely, and no third parties or management are involved.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:06:32 PM

I think this is not the last factor. Pay attention to the period of existence of Bitcoin. During this time, there were no complaints about security, as far as I know. The blockchain is working properly, and operations for billions of dollars are carried out instantly and safely, and no third parties or management are involved.
this is the convenience of the blockchain. Firstly, it provides the ability to automate almost all processes and operations, which eliminates errors arising from the fault of the human factor. Secondly, cryptocurrencies are becoming a popular means of payment in some countries, and this is convenient, in my opinion.
geokilla

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:11:21 PM

this is the convenience of the blockchain. Firstly, it provides the ability to automate almost all processes and operations, which eliminates errors arising from the fault of the human factor. Secondly, cryptocurrencies are becoming a popular means of payment in some countries, and this is convenient, in my opinion.
yes, cryptocurrency really made a variety of fiat money. The same, as it seems to me, can be said about the applications that have come so close to our life that we even buy goods and services through them. It is a pity that they are still expensive.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:16:12 PM

Well, now everything will change. There was a platform Youseeme, which will solve all the existing and existing shortcomings. By the way, I am most attracted here by the loyalty program, through which users get points, and then can use them for their own purposes.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:21:25 PM

Well, now everything will change. There was a platform Youseeme, which will solve all the existing and existing shortcomings. By the way, I am most attracted here by the loyalty program, through which users get points, and then can use them for their own purposes.
by the way, for what purpose would you like to use loyalty points? More precisely, for what purpose are they intended? Can I buy certain product groups for them, or can I just convert them, for example, to Fiat? It would be great if such an opportunity was.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:27:00 PM

by the way, for what purpose would you like to use loyalty points? More precisely, for what purpose are they intended? Can I buy certain product groups for them, or can I just convert them, for example, to Fiat? It would be great if such an opportunity was.
of course, you can convert them into fiat. However, for making payments related to cryptocurrencies, you will have a separate application. By the way, it is worth noting that you can also exchange loyalty points for cryptocurrency: the above-mentioned reliable Bitcoin and Ethereum.
geokilla

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:32:26 PM

I note that the professionalism of the developers is simply at the highest level. It is worth the attention. Especially if this system is able to change the previously existing financial systems and change the overall approach to finance.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:44:41 PM

First of all, I am concerned about the risks. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so I’m always worried about whether they will be really useful during their entire existence or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: