Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:22:31 PM

surely the wallet is subject to the same security rules. I assume that it is not intended for risky speculation. Naturally, this also applies to large speculations too. Who is responsible for these events? To be precise, who is at the head of all actions related to risk?
this is, firstly, the Board of Directors, which oversees risk management. Also included are the authorized administration and the Risk Management Policy. Frankly, it seems to me that this should be a large number of people who have many years of experience in this field.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:28:03 PM

surely the wallet is subject to the same security rules. I assume that it is not intended for risky speculation. Naturally, this also applies to large speculations too. Who is responsible for these events? To be precise, who is at the head of all actions related to risk?
this is, firstly, the Board of Directors, which oversees risk management. Also included are the authorized administration and the Risk Management Policy. Frankly, it seems to me that this should be a large number of people who have many years of experience in this field.
on the contrary, it means that since they follow the statistics and are aware of how much the risk of fraud is reduced, then we should not worry about how everything will be in reality. I believe that developers know their business and will not allow fraud.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:33:36 PM

on the contrary, it means that since they follow the statistics and are aware of how much the risk of fraud is reduced, then we should not worry about how everything will be in reality. I believe that developers know their business and will not allow fraud.
not only fraud, but also money laundering. In general, with regard to risks, I have the opinion that fraud and money laundering are not the only things that even an advanced project should fear. After all, there is still a government that may not accept cryptocurrency in implementation.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:38:10 PM

that is why the developers chose France: its regulators are doing just that. And given that the products that Youseeme provides are more than useful and effective, its popularity will necessarily increase. I'm sure of it.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:43:11 PM

here above asked about the business model. What was said at the beginning is the business model. To be more precise, its meaning is precisely in the use of registered sellers and users. I think that this policy will allow you to avoid many undesirable and illegal transactions.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:09:23 PM

tell me how to deal with white paper? Is it an official document, which could, if anything, be oriented. I know that its contents cannot be copied and distributed, but what about the risks?
geokilla

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:14:25 PM

tell me how to deal with white paper? Is it an official document, which could, if anything, be oriented. I know that its contents cannot be copied and distributed, but what about the risks?
the fact is that the developers warn that if there are any questions about this, they will help and answer all your questions. As for the white paper, any part of it can be changed at the request of the developers. I don't know what to tell you yet.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:19:29 PM

I guess I will answer. Firstly, each participant is warned about the risks associated with the acquisition, storage and use of BARC tokens within the company's products, services and platform. White paper reveals, in my opinion, all the issues that may arise from the buyer.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:24:30 PM

I guess I will answer. Firstly, each participant is warned about the risks associated with the acquisition, storage and use of BARC tokens within the company's products, services and platform. White paper reveals, in my opinion, all the issues that may arise from the buyer.
but what about the legal background? For example, what is the jurisdiction of this platform? what about white paper? I mean, is it a legal document that can be relied upon to resolve any issues.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:29:41 PM

but what about the legal background? For example, what is the jurisdiction of this platform? what about white paper? I mean, is it a legal document that can be relied upon to resolve any issues.
no part of this white paper is legally binding or enforceable, and is not intended until it is discussed, reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors, the Board of Consultants and the Company's lawyers.
geokilla

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:34:48 PM

By the way, I noticed that there is a board of directors. Their functions include precisely the risks. I must say that the developers are well prepared for the creation of the project. Nowhere else have I seen such a detailed and accessible explanation, which could explain to me some of the nuances.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:40:07 PM

I would also add that since ICO is an unregulated fundraising operation, this creates several risks for buyers. In no case, without losing all amounts exchanged for tokens ("BARC") issued by the Company.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:45:25 PM

I would also add that since ICO is an unregulated fundraising operation, this creates several risks for buyers. In no case, without losing all amounts exchanged for tokens ("BARC") issued by the Company.
yes, I agree that only those people who are fully familiar with the intricacies of the ICO and the cryptocurrency world in general can participate in such risky operations. In my opinion, it is necessary to exclude those who do not know the elementary rules of an ICO and do not know what idea the developers are carrying.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:50:23 PM

yes, I agree that only those people who are fully familiar with the intricacies of the ICO and the cryptocurrency world in general can participate in such risky operations. In my opinion, it is necessary to exclude those who do not know the elementary rules of an ICO and do not know what idea the developers are carrying.
yes, you are probably right. Perhaps, for this reason, companies were created that are authorized to monitor and monitor risks and how the conduct of any activities reduces, or even completely eliminates the possibility of fraud and illegal transactions.
geokilla

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:55:11 PM

I have now become familiar with the risk management model and found out that it and its corresponding policies are periodically reviewed whenever regulatory changes occur, or when existing configurations need to be adjusted on an exceptional basis.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:00:12 PM

I have now become familiar with the risk management model and found out that it and its corresponding policies are periodically reviewed whenever regulatory changes occur, or when existing configurations need to be adjusted on an exceptional basis.
perhaps, it looks interesting. In general, I generally like the policy of this platform. 5 employees are currently involved in this. Their duties also include database maintenance.
geokilla

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:05:40 PM

perhaps, it looks interesting. In general, I generally like the policy of this platform. 5 employees are currently involved in this. Their duties also include database maintenance.
to be honest, I thought that the user database is managed by traders who provide the latest system updates and loyalty programs for users, as well as profitable and exceptional offers.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:10:47 PM

to be honest, I thought that the user database is managed by traders who provide the latest system updates and loyalty programs for users, as well as profitable and exceptional offers.
in this case, this is not the database you are talking about. This process establishes a method and implements the tools to enable such a complex task as risk management. Therefore, I fully trust the developers for all operations.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:08:40 PM

know, it seems to me that I understand the reasons for creating the Youseeme platform. Now the traditional financial model is gradually losing user confidence due to greed, extortion, and fraud. From this it follows that we can no longer consider this system as our future.
geokilla

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:13:05 PM

know, it seems to me that I understand the reasons for creating the Youseeme platform. Now the traditional financial model is gradually losing user confidence due to greed, extortion, and fraud. From this it follows that we can no longer consider this system as our future.
yes, you are right. The blockchain is now at the forefront. Indeed, if we consider its advantages, it becomes clear that it will help him to reach the level of finance in which fewer people and more automated processes will be involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: