Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:19:10 PM

know, it seems to me that I understand the reasons for creating the Youseeme platform. Now the traditional financial model is gradually losing user confidence due to greed, extortion, and fraud. From this it follows that we can no longer consider this system as our future.
yes, you are right. The blockchain is now at the forefront. Indeed, if we consider its advantages, it becomes clear that it will help him to reach the level of finance in which fewer people and more automated processes will be involved.
and this, in turn, will lead to a decrease in the percentage of illegal and fraudulent transactions, which may cause users to distrust. By the way, Youseeme perfectly solves the problem with this. It is worth looking at him.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:24:10 PM

know, it seems to me that I understand the reasons for creating the Youseeme platform. Now the traditional financial model is gradually losing user confidence due to greed, extortion, and fraud. From this it follows that we can no longer consider this system as our future.
yes, you are right. The blockchain is now at the forefront. Indeed, if we consider its advantages, it becomes clear that it will help him to reach the level of finance in which fewer people and more automated processes will be involved.
and this, in turn, will lead to a decrease in the percentage of illegal and fraudulent transactions, which may cause users to distrust. By the way, Youseeme perfectly solves the problem with this. It is worth looking at him.
I agree. Moreover, it solves the problem of not only finance, but also eliminates the disadvantages of loyalty programs by providing a new platform, which includes this program, so traders do not have to go through all the complicated procedures from scratch.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:29:06 PM

friends, I would like to know what the platform concept is? as far as I understand, it provides services of an integrated nature, which contain not only an application aimed at trading, but also a separate application for trading cryptocurrency. I'm right?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:34:13 PM

friends, I would like to know what the platform concept is? as far as I understand, it provides services of an integrated nature, which contain not only an application aimed at trading, but also a separate application for trading cryptocurrency. I'm right?
in general, you are absolutely right. However, besides all of the above, it is also marketing tools and security tools designed to manage the risks associated with fraud. do you understand what I'm talking about? I want to say that these tools will help avoid unforeseen transactions.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:39:12 PM

in general, you are absolutely right. However, besides all of the above, it is also marketing tools and security tools designed to manage the risks associated with fraud. do you understand what I'm talking about? I want to say that these tools will help avoid unforeseen transactions.
yes, I understand you. However, I think that traders will be the coolest on this platform. I know that if it were not for the creation of the Youseeme platform, then they would have to create and promote a loyalty program from scratch, but these are rather big expenses. In addition, in this case, you also need the application.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:45:27 PM

yes, I understand you. However, I think that traders will be the coolest on this platform. I know that if it were not for the creation of the Youseeme platform, then they would have to create and promote a loyalty program from scratch, but these are rather big expenses. In addition, in this case, you also need the application.
by the way, about the loyalty program, I would like to note that it has a large number of advantages that help users to easily use their loyalty points. In addition, Bartcoin is a great coin that participates in loyalty in the most active way.
geokilla

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:50:07 PM

by activity, you probably mean that users receive Bartcoin tokens after making any purchase, and the tokens, in turn, remain in the user's wallet just in the form of loyalty points. It is worth noting that users have several alternative uses for these glasses.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:55:08 PM

by activity, you probably mean that users receive Bartcoin tokens after making any purchase, and the tokens, in turn, remain in the user's wallet just in the form of loyalty points. It is worth noting that users have several alternative uses for these glasses.
first, you can convert them to Fiat. Second, exchange for cryptocurrencies, for example, Bitcoin or Ethereum. Thirdly, since loyalty points, as I understand, are perpetual and have no expiration date, users can simply accumulate them in order to use them later on at once.
geokilla

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:00:05 PM

I wonder for what purpose the loyalty program was created. It turns out that there are problems in modern similar systems that need to be fixed. It is possible that it is impossible to take into account all the needs and desires of consumers. What do you say to that?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:05:18 PM

I wonder for what purpose the loyalty program was created. It turns out that there are problems in modern similar systems that need to be fixed. It is possible that it is impossible to take into account all the needs and desires of consumers. What do you say to that?
of course there are problems. I heard about it. First, it is the gradual obsolescence of existing loyalty programs. Secondly, it is a value that is missing for a number of reasons, such as transparency, transfer difficulty, or difficulty in using points. I think this is the most basic thing that can be.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:10:06 PM

of course there are problems. I heard about it. First, it is the gradual obsolescence of existing loyalty programs. Secondly, it is a value that is missing for a number of reasons, such as transparency, transfer difficulty, or difficulty in using points. I think this is the most basic thing that can be.
I will add that there is also an unwritten and tough policy of redemption of points, so consumers are discouraged and points are not emitted. Here youseeme's loyalty program would be very understandable, since it is based on the Ethereum Blockchain platform.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:52:41 PM

I will add that there is also an unwritten and tough policy of redemption of points, so consumers are discouraged and points are not emitted. Here youseeme's loyalty program would be very understandable, since it is based on the Ethereum Blockchain platform.
do you mean by this a decentralized platform with the functionality of intelligent contracts? If yes, then you are absolutely right. It was designed to increase the overall market loyalty, as well as decentralize data. I think that at the present moment this is quite an important point.
geokilla

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:57:13 PM

it is also worth adding that this reduces the costs associated with data management and their security. It also reduces the risk of attacks and data theft or abuse. Do you agree with this?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:02:42 PM

it is also worth adding that this reduces the costs associated with data management and their security. It also reduces the risk of attacks and data theft or abuse. Do you agree with this?
I support. In addition, Youseeme really has a number of features that could affect the whole system in a positive way, and not only financially. By the way, I read something about the participation of the blockchain, not only in the financial sector.
geokilla

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:08:15 PM

I support. In addition, Youseeme really has a number of features that could affect the whole system in a positive way, and not only financially. By the way, I read something about the participation of the blockchain, not only in the financial sector.
yes, you read everything correctly, the only thing that is related to why Youseeme was created: the development of the blockchain led to the fact that it became popular not only in the financial sector, but also in other areas, therefore It can be considered as a new approach to business.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:13:39 PM

in general, I would say that this is a whole series of prerequisites, such as, for example, the regulation of DSP2 in the banking sector, trading in cryptocurrency wallets in assets and goods. It is also the aforementioned property of the blockchain to be useful in all spheres of society.
geokilla

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:18:19 PM

in general, I would say that this is a whole series of prerequisites, such as, for example, the regulation of DSP2 in the banking sector, trading in cryptocurrency wallets in assets and goods. It is also the aforementioned property of the blockchain to be useful in all spheres of society.
by the way, DSP2 in the banking sector allows startups to launch new electronic payment and account management tools. Moreover, it should be said about the regulation to control transactions. Do you know something about this?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:23:17 PM

by the way, DSP2 in the banking sector allows startups to launch new electronic payment and account management tools. Moreover, it should be said about the regulation to control transactions. Do you know something about this?
well, if you mean that all regulators use it now, then yes. They may be included in the electronic money licensing required to regulate DSP2. It turns out that the Octave-UCME organization’s proposal is based on all these factors.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:28:15 PM

friends, how can you characterize mobile and e-commerce? After all, Youseeme uses it too. Is it really not used anywhere else? What about applications? They must be very popular. Yes, they are popular.
geokilla

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:34:24 PM

friends, how can you characterize mobile and e-commerce? After all, Youseeme uses it too. Is it really not used anywhere else? What about applications? They must be very popular. Yes, they are popular.
yes, they are popular, but only a large organization can afford to service them, it is not affordable for small and medium businesses. That is why Youseeme offers a good and profitable integrated option aimed at the development of small and medium-sized businesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: