Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:38:34 PM

friends, how can you characterize mobile and e-commerce? After all, Youseeme uses it too. Is it really not used anywhere else? What about applications? They must be very popular. Yes, they are popular.
Depending on the country there is a lot fo difference case for both mobile and e-commerce. It is the future but competition between small and big companies makes it more accessible every day.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:40:19 PM

know, it seems to me that I understand the reasons for creating the Youseeme platform. Now the traditional financial model is gradually losing user confidence due to greed, extortion, and fraud. From this it follows that we can no longer consider this system as our future.
yes, you are right. The blockchain is now at the forefront. Indeed, if we consider its advantages, it becomes clear that it will help him to reach the level of finance in which fewer people and more automated processes will be involved.
and this, in turn, will lead to a decrease in the percentage of illegal and fraudulent transactions, which may cause users to distrust. By the way, Youseeme perfectly solves the problem with this. It is worth looking at him.
by the way, mobile commerce was galvanized by the Uber model. It is also worth noting that such platforms are popular because they are used to deliver all types of food, tickets and everyday essentials. Technology is developing very quickly, I would say, instantly.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:45:32 PM

with regard to e-commerce, it is necessary to repeat: yes, it is popular and necessary all over the world, however, not everyone can afford it. And now this problem is solved by creating the Youseeme platform.
geokilla

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:50:13 PM

with regard to e-commerce, it is necessary to repeat: yes, it is popular and necessary all over the world, however, not everyone can afford it. And now this problem is solved by creating the Youseeme platform.
I would also summarize that Octave-UCME solutions comply with European DSP2 standards and US electronic money services. They are optimally protected with powerful Blockchain monitoring tools and software for managing KYC, AML, CFT, PEP and Dark Web security.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:56:22 PM

I would also summarize that Octave-UCME solutions comply with European DSP2 standards and US electronic money services. They are optimally protected with powerful Blockchain monitoring tools and software for managing KYC, AML, CFT, PEP and Dark Web security.
it is also important that the platform prevents identity duplication and identity fraud with Secure Claims Markup Language (SAML) and ENUM DNS for real-time database scanning.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:41:03 PM

friends, I have some very interesting questions for you. tell me at least general details about the Bartcoins. First, how do they interact in the loyalty program and are they related to it? I would appreciate your answers.
geokilla

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:46:23 PM

friends, I have some very interesting questions for you. tell me at least general details about the Bartcoins. First, how do they interact in the loyalty program and are they related to it? I would appreciate your answers.
hello friend! Of course, the Bartcoins are associated with a loyalty program. First, they function as a foreclosure. As I believe, they can be compared with cashback, since when buying in affiliate stores they will be equivalent to 2-4% of the total amount paid for these purchases.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:51:10 PM

hello friend! Of course, the Bartcoins are associated with a loyalty program. First, they function as a foreclosure. As I believe, they can be compared with cashback, since when buying in affiliate stores they will be equivalent to 2-4% of the total amount paid for these purchases.
it looks interesting. However, this is unlikely to be a cashback, since users earn the Bartcoins. Well, or I have another option: this is a reward, because the goods are purchased from a partner. In addition, I noticed that with the help of Bartcoin you can buy a fairly large list of products and services.
geokilla

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:56:13 PM

it looks interesting. However, this is unlikely to be a cashback, since users earn the Bartcoins. Well, or I have another option: this is a reward, because the goods are purchased from a partner. In addition, I noticed that with the help of Bartcoin you can buy a fairly large list of products and services.
notice that all this is happening in the online market. As, however, popular electronic and mobile commerce. I wonder what the purpose of the Youseeme platform was created. Is it possible for this, so to speak, mainstream, to become even more popular? What do you think?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:01:17 PM

my friends, you are looking for a reason slightly in the wrong direction. First, despite its popularity, mobile and e-commerce remains expensive and is available, unfortunately, not every business segment. Secondly, such a comprehensive proposal, as youseeme represents, will allow to open a new approach to business.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:06:23 PM

my friends, you are looking for a reason slightly in the wrong direction. First, despite its popularity, mobile and e-commerce remains expensive and is available, unfortunately, not every business segment. Secondly, such a comprehensive proposal, as youseeme represents, will allow to open a new approach to business.
I believe that this will be useful not only for business, but also for users who love loyalty programs. In addition, the popularity of Bartcoins allows for the further use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment. Do you understand what I mean?
geokilla

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

I understand what you are talking about. By the way, this is a great chance, I agree with you. It should be noted that France was chosen as a lawyer; its regulators are quite loyal to cryptocurrencies and are even preparing to implement them.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:16:34 PM

I would also like to note a very important point. In my opinion, the purpose of creating the Youseeme platform was an economy that aims at the interaction of sellers and buyers, and this interaction should be as close as possible. I think you can add something. How do you think?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:22:04 PM

I would also like to note a very important point. In my opinion, the purpose of creating the Youseeme platform was an economy that aims at the interaction of sellers and buyers, and this interaction should be as close as possible. I think you can add something. How do you think?
I will add that the BARTCOIN economy also provides access to the digital currency markets through individual investments in Blockchain networks. In principle, the way it is. Developers have a great approach to doing business. I think this platform has a great future!
stoner6626

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:27:10 PM

I will add that the BARTCOIN economy also provides access to the digital currency markets through individual investments in Blockchain networks. In principle, the way it is. Developers have a great approach to doing business. I think this platform has a great future!
yes, I agree with you. For me the main thing is that it is safe. Developers see security as their top priority. Many factors can be cited as confirmation. In particular, this is the existence of some restrictions on transfers, an increased level of security for users who carry out transfers.
geokilla

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:32:07 PM

friends, it is worth noting that Youseeme applications will be distributed with amazing speed. For example, an aggressive launch is scheduled for the end of the current year. Further, if I am not mistaken, there will be the most interesting thing: obtaining licenses, launching applications in other large countries and states ... the white paper is quite diverse.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:37:21 PM

friends, it is worth noting that Youseeme applications will be distributed with amazing speed. For example, an aggressive launch is scheduled for the end of the current year. Further, if I am not mistaken, there will be the most interesting thing: obtaining licenses, launching applications in other large countries and states ... the white paper is quite diverse.
I think the developers are now more focused on recouping the cost of ICO, because again, mobile and e-commerce is expensive. Imagine this amount of 600 thousand euros. That was how much was spent on basic technical development.
geokilla

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:42:39 PM

I think the developers are now more focused on recouping the cost of ICO, because again, mobile and e-commerce is expensive. Imagine this amount of 600 thousand euros. That was how much was spent on basic technical development.
this is a fantastic amount. Yes, now developers will cover the cost of marketing and communications for launching applications. I am sure that the benefits of the applications will be so much that the costs will pay off hundreds of times, and with a fairly quick period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: