Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to ICO if.......  (Read 21045 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:30:40 PM

There is a little bit of effect that may occur on the ICO if the Bitcoin price go bottom to the level of $1000. ICOs and  the STO will come but the number of investor will decrease because of panic situation arise on the crypto market. But If you look at the back some 4 years then the Ethereum ICO was came and it was subscribed fully and then then BTC price was bellow $500. So, Don't be panic just keep your hope towards the optimistic.
The real problem now is that most people have entered the cryptocurrency when bitcoin was at the level of $ 10000-12000, they invested their funds and are now just terrified of what happened. They hold all their coins, are afraid to trade, and hope that the rate will rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:58:04 PM

You need to invest very carefully and very carefully when choosing a project in which you invest. I choose very carefully and recently found the project Gexan, which will conduct the IEO. I recommend you to get acquainted with this project. These guys are very cool. Gexan has an existing product - a valid lottery.

I have seen the GEXAN project and indeed it is good to invest, but there are several other projects that want to do an IEO that is no less good than the gexan project too, so in this case it needs to be looked at which is better to make investments in the IEO.
if you believe in the Gexan project, my advice is that you better invest in it but don't need too much so you still have the opportunity to invest in other projects.
in my opinion this is the best way to do it now because I can't trust 1 project now.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:52:59 PM

I think that the increase in the price of bitcoin will be neutral reflected in the ICO. ICO died in this he was helped by IEO.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:40:32 PM

Recently , there are some ICOs that hold their distributions of tokens to the investors , airdrop participants, and bounty hunters, for the reason that major coins breakdown in terms of price,  for me it is better for a development team to extend their ICO once the market is still bearish so that investors will guarantee to have profits.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:40:50 PM

when the bitcoin price drops back, it is likely that the ICO will suffer again, currently being an IEO trend, in my opinion this is a good way to invest rather than investing with ICO. considering the market situation is not good but it is clear that the IEO is more needed than with the ICO.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Kirand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:41:29 PM

It is best to buy those tokens that will give you a profit in the future, and now no one in the project uses the PPI, everyone has gradually switched to IEO, but everywhere there is a final development of the minuses, but I found a project that will later make money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:13:03 PM

It is best to buy those tokens that will give you a profit in the future, and now no one in the project uses the PPI, everyone has gradually switched to IEO, but everywhere there is a final development of the minuses, but I found a project that will later make money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520
This is how I understand they work through the IEO system? since in general there are almost no old habits on the market
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:50:04 PM

Well, projects that had an ICO and have sold off their eth reserves to face the bear period will be in even worse condition... BTC falling to 1000usd would definitely speed things up and cut the bad weeds in one strike...
as for good projects, not meaning "good projects", but really solid teams with structured plans and company and a working product... those can have an ICO/IEO/STO/ADO/KLO, whatever at any time and they always secure their funding

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:01:20 PM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
now ico has lost the trust of many investors from investors because there are many ico that end up in fraud and scam is very difficult to find good results ico at the end of the work we do
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:17:03 PM

We see that bitcoin has raised the price, but the ICO is as dead as it was before. ICO is obsolete. And they do not depend on the price of bitcoin.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:22:22 PM

ICO's future is increasingly difficult, many projects are turning into IEOs, many scam ICOs are a factor why investors run away and switch to the IEO.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
sebastianluv

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:55:20 PM

What will happen to ICO especially since STO and IEO's are taking over. Particularly last year was tough for all ICOs in the area of both regulations and price. The extent of duration (one-year) of bear market really affected the value of most issued tokens, which lost over 95% from their all-time-highs. Nevertheless i think investor funds will be much safer and encounter loss as during ICO's
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:20:08 PM

We see that bitcoin has raised the price, but the ICO is as dead as it was before. ICO is obsolete. And they do not depend on the price of bitcoin.
ICO's are long been forgotten by most investors and traders around this industry and like what you have said, there's nothing within any ICO's
and even this current bull movement of bitcoin nothing change is happening from this venue of investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:30:07 PM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
ICO's are technically dead now regardless of bitcoin's price. The year 2017-2018 has seen so many scam ICOs that whenever investors see the word ICO, they immediately relate it to scam. Now to counter it all, they made STOs and IEO -- which IMO is just lesser poison.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:51:26 PM

When the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum falls, this is not the best time for new projects, because BTC and ETH received by projects also decrease in price and reduce the amount of money raised by the project.
However, everything here primarily depends on the quality of your project, if it has development prospects, then there will be many investors.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:48:38 PM

When the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum falls, this is not the best time for new projects, because BTC and ETH received by projects also decrease in price and reduce the amount of money raised by the project.
However, everything here primarily depends on the quality of your project, if it has development prospects, then there will be many investors.
for some reason it seems to me that recently new projects have been incorrectly advertised and therefore investors are not very willing to invest their funds.  First of all, you need to show the benefits of the project in society and how quickly it will be implemented in the daily life of a person.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 06:22:15 PM

ICO's are technically dead now regardless of bitcoin's price. The year 2017-2018 has seen so many scam ICOs that whenever investors see the word ICO, they immediately relate it to scam. Now to counter it all, they made STOs and IEO -- which IMO is just lesser poison.
I agree that many people have been deceived in the past years, but there are really good projects that are alive and developing. Yes, capitalization has fallen, but the project has not closed and the creators have not disappeared. And the ideas that promoted the projects are very interesting. I think it does not matter what the project is called, the main thing that it was real. And investors reach out.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:31:37 PM

ICO is better now, the turbulence was much overtime such that our trust in its rising was going weak as we have so much being hopeful for long. think STO and IEO are gradually taking over and presently the regulation is observed this moment even as the market rises, the project token are still not really growing.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 06:40:30 PM

I didn't invest on any ICO as i remember, i always invest only on projects directly, i mean i buy coins from exchange if i believe that the team behind coin can drive to project to good. But i think now the best option is to Invest on IEOs.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:56:43 PM

To my observation business is all about drawing plans and ideals before full swing. The price of Bitcoin or Etherum will be an added advantage if only the business plan was well arranged. Imagine investing in a project with BTC price at $1000 the next three months it raised to $5000 that is already times five of what you actually invested which make me feel it added benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: