Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO  (Read 2039 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:58:11 AM

I like project with this kind of concepts. Since, I am a person with photography hobbies, this really caught my attention. And as far as I know this platform already been launched. Is the project have a mobile version of the ItsFoto?

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:11:28 AM

I like project with this kind of concepts. Since, I am a person with photography hobbies, this really caught my attention. And as far as I know this platform already been launched. Is the project have a mobile version of the ItsFoto?
Yes, is there a mobile application of the platform? I wanted to know too. For that, it will be much easier for the users to use the platform. I hope the team will reach this question. I am also one of those crypto individuals that come to see and get interested to the platform of the ItsFoto. Honestly, because of the bounty it is giving us as an opportunity to its users.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:26:32 AM

The entire team but up this project's concepts and ideas are in trend with what the current situation in the community we are living in. I know that they make a further and deep analysis with what the people wants that they could also bring up the influence of crypto currencies. And the results is the ItsFoto that let's us to earn money by sharing our photos. A very interesting project to join with.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:02:54 AM

The platform is live and fully working .. You can upload photo and start earning money now ..
What a very pleasant to hear. This is what most people are looking for a certain crypto project. The ItsFoto is already been launch so its their uppen hand to other crypto projects. I do hope that more people will come to reach this and try out the platform too.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:17:54 AM

Yes, is there a mobile application of the platform? I wanted to know too. For that, it will be much easier for the users to use the platform. I hope the team will reach this question. I am also one of those crypto individuals that come to see and get interested to the platform of the ItsFoto. Honestly, because of the bounty it is giving us as an opportunity to its users.

We will surely develop the mobile app for the platform ... Some developments are still under process.

finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:24:50 AM

Great news
We  are happy to announce that we will provide free Masternode hosting to our First 10 investors on ihostmn.com.
Happy Masternode Hosting

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:31:34 AM

We will surely develop the mobile app for the platform ... Some developments are still under process.

I hope it will be successful and no errors on it's function so that the project will keep on going until it will be implemented. And we really appreciated your efforts considering that you have listened the ideas of the people here.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:03:13 AM

Great news
We  are happy to announce that we will provide free Masternode hosting to our First 10 investors on ihostmn.com.
Happy Masternode Hosting

Wow! This is a great news to be announce team! Let's keep spreading the word of ItsFoto. Hopefully more potential investors will come to see this.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:34:35 AM

How will deals be made? How will we contact our customers? Just through private messages, is there to negotiate a deal? Or will there be a buy button?

There are no deals, no buy sell. Everything is completely free and anonymous. Enjoy the platform.
In the sense of? I can't sell my photos on this platform? And if someone takes them and will give out for their own? How is copyright?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:17:12 PM

I hope it will be successful and no errors on it's function so that the project will keep on going until it will be implemented. And we really appreciated your efforts considering that you have listened the ideas of the people here.

Ideas of the people definitely be much more helpful when it comes to improving their platform. This is why an open communication should always be also prioritize because it makes them to gather more data.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:37:42 PM

When will the platform fully work? So you can already upload your photos? Can I create my own account on the platform?

No need to create any account. Its fully anonymous, no registration required.

The platform is fully functional and active.

Check it out https://www.itsfoto.com
Thank. But so far I have not fully understood how the platform works. If I don't need to be registered, how can I upload photos?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:49:12 PM

The platform itself is very convenient and enjoyable to use. I have seen similar platforms, but ItsFoto seemed to me one of the best among the other platforms.
Truly, the platform of the ItsFoto is very convenient. But aside from that, which make me more interested to the platform itself is its capability to earn the users a money from it. The concept of get bounty for uploading photos makes the crowd to be curious about the project and bring to come here in community, which also includes me at first time I met this project.
In order to make money on this, we need skills that are far from everyone. You can't just take a camera and start taking pictures, you need at least some experience.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:12:06 PM

Great news
Happy Masternode Hosting

It's totally a great news and perhaps a good strategy to attract potential crypto investors because the offers seems convincing and attractive. Hopefully, it will be acknowledged so that the project will have a brighter future ahead.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:15:35 PM

When will the platform fully work? So you can already upload your photos? Can I create my own account on the platform?

No need to create any account. Its fully anonymous, no registration required.

The platform is fully functional and active.

Check it out https://www.itsfoto.com
Thank. But so far I have not fully understood how the platform works. If I don't need to be registered, how can I upload photos?

You can upload photo directly (http://www.itsfoto.com/upload-image) on this platform .  and you can upload unlimited photos per day , the more you upload the more you earn .

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

You can upload photo directly (http://www.itsfoto.com/upload-image) on this platform .  and you can upload unlimited photos per day , the more you upload the more you earn .
I want to ask about the verification process. Is there any process which the operator from the website checking each photo whether it's copyrighted and not his own image, i mean from another source like googel.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:25:08 PM

How many GB can I upload to the platform? Are there any restrictions on the server? I just saw that some sites have a restriction, and you will have it?

No restrictions now  , The more you upload the more you earn .. Only photo size should be 2 mb or less.
Thanks for the answer. It is very good. Although the weight of one photo is limited, but the number of photos is not. Very good.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:35:34 PM

I want to ask about the verification process. Is there any process which the operator from the website checking each photo whether it's copyrighted and not his own image, i mean from another source like googel.

All photos submitted by user is first verified by moderator and then it is published in the website .

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:46:39 PM

All photos submitted by user is first verified by moderator and then it is published in the website .
It turns out that when I upload my own photo, it will be indicated on it that this is my picture and it has copyright, otherwise I don’t want someone to steal my pictures.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:56:11 PM

Great. So its firstly verified and moderated by the moderator, I wonder how can a free platform like this make money, with the ads maybe?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

Nah, you would probably wanted to test out the platform rather than asking when does the mobile version of the itsfoto platform had released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: