Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO  (Read 2039 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:53:24 AM

I would like to ask how about photos that are advertising or indirectly related to advertising? Such photos will also be deleted by moderators?
I think they are giving you the opportunity of uploading & downloading photos from the platform.Advertisements does not have any connection with this project 
Basically, the whole platform has this calculation, so that users post their unusual photos and get votes from others for it.

Obviously, that is necessary because this is all about photos which means they need to have that kind of features. Moreover, there is a plenty of time for them to work more on their development side.
The team is very responsible. We can rely on them by their further developments of the platform. I know for sure that even the the ItsFoto is yet launched, they will have their further developments. This photo empowered have a good future awaiting but of course all is left to the project's performance.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:57:26 AM

The whitepaper is very well represented. I hope that many investors and ordinary casual users will be useful to get acquainted with this component. They will be able to draw their own conclusions about the project and make a decision on participation or will bypass it.
Did you really read the whitepaper yet? I don't think people will commenting about the whitepaper after reading it but what they are commenting about the project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:09:38 AM

Is there a limit of number of photos to be uploaded in the platform. I see some other platform like have restriction. How about the ItsFoto, anything about the uploading of photos?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:12:36 AM

I see in the Website how the Fotocoin goes. By the way, i see a lots of interesting features that in tegrates in the platform. Aside from having a super fast and secure characteristics of the platform, it is also with Full POS, Anonymous, Difficulty Retargeting, and with Masternodes.
The very clear situation if they are the best among the project. But I'm pretty sure that even if they are unique, there is a chance if some of the people made the same project as this.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

You can upload photo directly (http://www.itsfoto.com/upload-image) on this platform .  and you can upload unlimited photos per day , the more you upload the more you earn .
Very nice and pleasant to hear. Great! There is no limits in uploading photos. So in short, all your earning is depending on your hard works and efforts on how many photos you will be uploaded. Better for the team if they will have a much convenient way to access in the site where we can upload photos.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:36:42 AM

This is good but can we see example of the product or apps, What specs of phones do you  required be able to take and upload photos  to earn?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 08:40:49 AM

Op or admin any plans of doing for working with exchanges for buy and sell? The project is promising and does not need to run in ICO funding.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:43:33 AM

As the days goes by, the whole community of the FotoCoin empowering ItsFoto project makes a good impression in the community. A lots of people can be seen are coming into curiosity and eventually got engage into the project. I like how productive and progressive this now. I do hope that they will keep this up and continuously bring an interesting announcements as well as activities to follow.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

As the days goes by, the whole community of the FotoCoin empowering ItsFoto project makes a good impression in the community. A lots of people can be seen are coming into curiosity and eventually got engage into the project. I like how productive and progressive this now. I do hope that they will keep this up and continuously bring an interesting announcements as well as activities to follow.

Well they don't need to launch an ICO this could be a potential to be succeeded plus they supporting master nodes for its price to increase in the future.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:10:29 AM

The coin was added to the service nodarium, someone knows something about this platform? How honest is she and is there any problem with her? I have not heard anything about it.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:17:05 AM

When will the platform fully work? So you can already upload your photos? Can I create my own account on the platform?
I wanted to know the answer to this same question. Because of my interest to the opportunity that the Fotocoin is giving, I want to be a part of the community and so I want to learn and understands more things about the platform.

The platform is live and fully working .. You can upload photo and start earning money now ..
Good to hear this admin. It feels like having in here will lead us to gain something good in the future. Hopefully, it will be recognized even more from the crypto community sinced it is useful and helpful in this kind of world.

To be fair they can probably capitalise on the crypto market a lot, since most ICOs use fake stock photos all the time so they can sell to those scam icos Tongue

I guessss it should have uploading limitations a day else it would be attack by bots uploading a bombard of images.
I don't think it would be a problem, since they have moderators. It would be notice easily knowing that a user is having so many activities within a day and it would be suspicious.

Moderators don't solve the problem of bots. You have to have another feature to prevent bots from spamming the network.

User have to pass captcha before uploading photo  ... It is to prevent bots.

finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:19:40 AM

guys what about us who are newbies is there stake for us if we participate in the project

STAKING PACKAGE

We are happy to announce our staking package

Package 1 :  300 FotoCoins for 0.129 btc

Package 2 :  200 FotoCoins for 0.088 btc

Package 3 :  100 FotoCoins for 0.045 btc

Please contact anyone from the @dev team  to buy the staking package
Happy Staking :fotocoin:

Join our discord for more https://discord.gg/hxxU2Sw

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:01:05 AM

When will the platform fully work? So you can already upload your photos? Can I create my own account on the platform?
I wanted to know the answer to this same question. Because of my interest to the opportunity that the Fotocoin is giving, I want to be a part of the community and so I want to learn and understands more things about the platform.

The platform is live and fully working .. You can upload photo and start earning money now ..
Good to hear this admin. It feels like having in here will lead us to gain something good in the future. Hopefully, it will be recognized even more from the crypto community sinced it is useful and helpful in this kind of world.

To be fair they can probably capitalise on the crypto market a lot, since most ICOs use fake stock photos all the time so they can sell to those scam icos Tongue

I guessss it should have uploading limitations a day else it would be attack by bots uploading a bombard of images.
I don't think it would be a problem, since they have moderators. It would be notice easily knowing that a user is having so many activities within a day and it would be suspicious.

Moderators don't solve the problem of bots. You have to have another feature to prevent bots from spamming the network.

Are moderators real people who track uploaded photos or is it some kind of program that automatically sorts the correct and spam photos?
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:45:40 AM

Are moderators real people who track uploaded photos or is it some kind of program that automatically sorts the correct and spam photos?

Moderators are real people ... part of our development team who check carefully every uploaded photo .... and publish in the platform .

finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:55:27 AM

GET YOUR INVESTMENT BACK IN 6 DAYS

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:20:31 AM

This potential project should have improve its social media sites. For me, I think the team needs to have much more aggressive and attractive social media sites for promotional purposes. I am saying this because I am glad to have the Fotocoin. Just a recommendation for the team.

Social media is not really as effective as it used to be for crypto, most social media sites are actively filtering out crypto anyway and the bubble's bursted
I think different, if your social media really keep active and provide usefull information, it is still have effective for crypto project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:20:16 PM

Well they don't need to launch an ICO this could be a potential to be succeeded plus they supporting master nodes for its price to increase in the future.
Well, it will still depends to the team if they decide to launch an ICO because if they see that it will be for the goodness of the project, then why not. I meaned, we all wanted to make this a location of choice so there is no problem with that I think.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:29:29 PM

Even if the Fotocoin is already been launched in the community, there are still so many things that this project will faced. Many obstacles and different challenges may occur in their way. But I can see that this have a team that cared and exerts their best for the better of the project so be proud to be one of the supported project here in the crypto community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:53:12 PM

You can upload photo directly (http://www.itsfoto.com/upload-image) on this platform .  and you can upload unlimited photos per day , the more you upload the more you earn .
I want to ask about the verification process. Is there any process which the operator from the website checking each photo whether it's copyrighted and not his own image, i mean from another source like googel.

All photos submitted by user is first verified by moderator and then it is published in the website .
It turns out that when I upload my own photo, it will be indicated on it that this is my picture and it has copyright, otherwise I don’t want someone to steal my pictures.
I think the second time no one can upload your photo again to the platform, there is simply no point in this. Therefore, you can be confident in the safety of your photos.
Not exactly on the platform, but also he will be able to download it and distribute the photo on other platforms, giving out for his.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:53:56 PM

This potential project should have improve its social media sites. For me, I think the team needs to have much more aggressive and attractive social media sites for promotional purposes. I am saying this because I am glad to have the Fotocoin. Just a recommendation for the team.

Social media is not really as effective as it used to be for crypto, most social media sites are actively filtering out crypto anyway and the bubble's bursted
I think different, if your social media really keep active and provide usefull information, it is still have effective for crypto project.
I also agree with you. Any mention of the platform in social networks will have a positive impact on its development, so social networks can always be useful.

It's not a guarantee because they may be helpful but the main thing is the services that they will offer to the community. Also, I think they have the advantage about the concept so, let's see what could be the future of this newly project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: