Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:06:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 02:06:06 PM

Any ETA on when the link's go live?

Is this another social media website intended for crypto industry or targeting only cryptocurrency users?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:54:58 PM

But most of those who just wanted to make money and did not believe in the blockchain left us for a long time))) We just need to wait. Soon the new HYIP and new growth.

Do you think that growth will be soon? When? What are the prerequisites for this? I think that bitcoin will cost 3000 for a long time. And without the growth of bitcoin, all ICOs can stand still.
carzonepark

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:10:41 PM

Although the idea is not very new, but still interesting, I wonder how the team will present its platform, in what form it will demonstrate all its advantages.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:44:11 PM

Although the idea is not very new, but still interesting, I wonder how the team will present its platform, in what form it will demonstrate all its advantages.
in any case, it should be something unique. in order to take the lead in this market. Then the price of the token can quickly grow. But it is too early to talk about it.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:51:31 PM

I would like to see something unusual, because competitors with similar ideas are the sea. It's hard to be the best among the best.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:55:56 PM

But most of those who just wanted to make money and did not believe in the blockchain left us for a long time))) We just need to wait. Soon the new HYIP and new growth.

Do you think that growth will be soon? When? What are the prerequisites for this? I think that bitcoin will cost 3000 for a long time. And without the growth of bitcoin, all ICOs can stand still.

I don't think that Bitcoin will be cost 3000 long time.
Many good news for rising BTC and price in the end of year will be 40-70K usd minimum.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 05:09:08 PM

There are many social media network right now and the competition is very high specially with facebook as the giant in social media.

If this Overhear Space offers greater privacy compare to other social media networks then they might have a chance to get a small market share in the crypto community,

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Oriannon

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:57:46 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:17:42 PM by mprep

I would like to see something unusual, because competitors with similar ideas are the sea. It's hard to be the best among the best.
At today's time it is very difficult to fight afloat, where the competition is very fierce, each gnaws its place in the sun, each striving to become the best.

The name of course at first glance is not very memorable, but still sounds good. How exactly will the token itself be called?
rodyanin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:57:20 PM

I now wonder what kind of country registration project? Where is your main office? Are future presentations planned for EU countries?
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:13:06 AM

At today's time it is very difficult to fight afloat, where the competition is very fierce, each gnaws its place in the sun, each striving to become the best.
But on the other hand it is very good for society. Because every company will strive to make just the perfect project to gain market leadership.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:27:40 AM

But on the other hand it is very good for society. Because every company will strive to make just the perfect project to gain market leadership.
In any case, it is too early to make any conclusions. You will need to wait for the launch of the site and wait for the launch and white paper.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:02:59 AM

In any case, it is too early to make any conclusions. You will need to wait for the launch of the site and wait for the launch and white paper.

I agree with you. I have already talked about this. We just have to wait.
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:05:14 AM

Is there any time limit? When will the team post any information? Maybe they have a Telegram channel?
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:34:55 PM

I agree with you. I have already talked about this. We just have to wait.

That's right, don't judge too quickly about projects that will develop in the future and it's best to patiently wait for the upcoming developments in this project.
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:25:24 PM

There are many social media network right now and the competition is very high specially with facebook as the giant in social media.

If this Overhear Space offers greater privacy compare to other social media networks then they might have a chance to get a small market share in the crypto community,

In particular, you are right, but against the background of competition, projects and services are born that, over time, become an integral part of our life. Facebook deserves a shining example. Wink
It is good, when there is someone to be leveled at, to what level to strive, to whom to imitate, and on whose mistakes to learn. As a result, getting better!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:17:18 PM

In particular, you are right, but against the background of competition, projects and services are born that, over time, become an integral part of our life. Facebook deserves a shining example. Wink
It is good, when there is someone to be leveled at, to what level to strive, to whom to imitate, and on whose mistakes to learn. As a result, getting better!

really, when there are obstacles, then the forces only add up and increase. and in the future it brings great achievements.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
flarenial

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:26:34 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be cost 3000 long time.
Many good news for rising BTC and price in the end of year will be 40-70K usd minimum.

You are a great aptimist. When that will be such a price but not like the end of this year. 7000 it will be super.
And the project is interesting to me. I will wait for the news and follow the development.
Oriannon

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:40:37 PM

On the one hand, yes, I agree with you, but on the other hand, the victory of the one who has money is more likely, to get out of any situation dry, to make new acquaintances and not to forget about old ones)
darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:03:43 PM

On the one hand, yes, I agree with you, but on the other hand, the victory of the one who has money is more likely, to get out of any situation dry, to make new acquaintances and not to forget about old ones)

If the project has money, then they believed him. Or the team invests their money, then they will definitely work and strive to make their project as good and successful as possible.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:13:27 PM

If you talk with common sense, then from my own experience I can say that many successful projects started from scratch, from a banner, from a brochure, from advertising, from a simple picture that later developed into something MORE, with rapid growth and the successful promotion of the idea that the users adored and adored. Therefore, to condemn and judge strictly in no case is not worth it. We all started with something, we start, or we can start. All need support.
Hmm, as well said. Perhaps I agree with you. After all, it is very difficult at the start, to take the first step, be what ... But I think this is all right) I hope so)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: